Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (25173 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by bright007(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by gen2briz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ifayose again
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by bigerboy200: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol...Fayose is talking about d will of God,yet he is speaking with all manner of authorrity that APC can never win election in Ekiti?? Is he God? What if APC is d will of God in d nxt election?

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by GenOrumov: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
We all know our Governor, Fayose is a noise maker and an attention seeker. Only 5 percent of what he says should be paid attention to.

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have 699 Likes on Nairaland am searching for that 1 Like to make it 700 Likes if you give me the like I would be most grateful , just mention me nd I will show my appreciation

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Rick9(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
@Topic ... WhatEver
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by godoluwa(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
tell them make them here.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by gen2briz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
nerodenero:
If there is anything that will kill Fayose is his mouth.

Seconded
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Hotpurewater(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose is the new face of PDP opposition to the present government. Fayose is bold and daring but at the same time he should be calculative when he wants to speak to avoid shooting his leg when the need arise to run.

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Evaromantik(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose is a man of the people and i love him for that..........he is a man of his word and he hate APC die.

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by agulion: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
fayose is to Buhari what Rotemi Amaechi was to Gej
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Akinife03(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai!!! The jagaban of lagos state has been jagabaned..... grin grin grin

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by dannex(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
The beginning of his end
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahahaha! Fayose, the torn in APC's beastly flesh! Carry go jor! grin grin grin
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by gbrown(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
metronaija:
Fayose

Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, can never win elections in the state.

He also took a swipe at the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu.

“Even if Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman, they will lose in Ekiti, because they are not on ground here”, Fayose said via his Twitter account @GovAyoFayose.

According to him, Ekiti was gone for good from the hands of APC.

In a series of tweet, he re-echoed his preference for former President Goodluck Jonathan to win a second term, saying the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari was “the will of God”.

Excerpts from his tweets: “Elections have come and gone and, as I always say, President Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, not by his own grace.

“I wanted Jonathan but God has given it to Buhari and so, we all have to submit to the will of God.

“It is a free society; there is no almighty governor; there is no almighty president. We are all governed by civility and by the constitution”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/apc-cannot-win-ekiti-even-if-tinubu.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
PRIDE GOES BEFORE A GREAT FALL, FAYOSE YOU ARE BOASTING TOO MUCH

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Ayietim(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Your Network determines your Networth. Then, how do you populate your Network with the people who are really worthy?

https://ayietim./2015/07/20/best-ways-to-win-and-keep-friends/
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ghuzy01: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
In another news,

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my ROLE MODEL talking grin

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by drss(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Right on Fayose grin Noting do u. cheesy
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by blackpanda: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The mugun keeps making noise. I pity ekiti people
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by omojeesu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pride goes before the fall!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by drss(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
francizy:
Hahahahaha! Fayose, the torn in APC's beastly flesh! Carry go jor! grin grin grin
D slayer of APC cheesy I wish him be my brother.

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Atlantian: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
The fearless man, even his enemies envy his audacity. Fayose, Oshe!

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by drss(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
omojeesu:
Pride goes before the fall!
Ameachi comes to mind.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by richidinho(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol.....and Obasanjo is appointed collation officer
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by nifton(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dis one na correct punch line abeg. But i hear sey street rap don take ova shaa.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Doskit:
We'll wait and see!
you will wait till eternity
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Senjuchiha: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose,d slayer of d pussycat of bourdillon....carry go!!!!!!
'tinubu has a chronic mouth odour'-FFK

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Setaje(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose typical ekiti man! Watch out for this man. He would soon turn to the Tinubu of pdp!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ekeroyal(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
metronaija:
Fayose

Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, can never win elections in the state.

He also took a swipe at the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu.

“Even if Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman, they will lose in Ekiti, because they are not on ground here”, Fayose said via his Twitter account @GovAyoFayose.

According to him, Ekiti was gone for good from the hands of APC.

In a series of tweet, he re-echoed his preference for former President Goodluck Jonathan to win a second term, saying the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari was “the will of God”.

Excerpts from his tweets: “Elections have come and gone and, as I always say, President Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, not by his own grace.

“I wanted Jonathan but God has given it to Buhari and so, we all have to submit to the will of God.

“It is a free society; there is no almighty governor; there is no almighty president. We are all governed by civility and by the constitution”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/apc-cannot-win-ekiti-even-if-tinubu.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Sorry
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by discusant: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose belongs to a class. He sees far.

Buhari and this his era of leadership of Nigeria are not different from Abacha and his era of leadership of Nigeria: Deception, Lies, Vindictiveness, politicians singing Oh Yes to the boss - all in the face of crumbling infrastructure and economy.

As politicians sang praises for Abacha to succeed himself, the Alex Ekwuemes said no, Abacha must go.

Abacha died on seat, but descendants of Othman Dan Fodio sidelined the Ekwuemes and fetched half-educated OBJ from prison and imposed him upon Nigeria as president. Nigeria has never recovered since then.

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar