Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (25164 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ebroyeem(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol... Mad man
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by richidinho(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
This is the most Garrulous Governor in Nigeria. I thought Yoruba people told us that Ekiti state has the highest number of PhD holders and Professors in Nigeria. Is this loose mouth the best they can afford as a Governor in a state that prides itself as an enclave of academia's ? .

His counteparts are busy comissioning projects
, he is still talking trash and distributing one cup of rice and a bottle of palm oil to hungry Ekiti people. Stomach infrastructure indeed

@bolded
You are right e.g Aregbeshola
Mttcheeeew...0tondo na im u be

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by hardeyincah(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
I Love Fayose! I love fayose! My man of the Year

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by chi4ik4(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love this Fayose. meanwhile. APC means Accepting past Criminals
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari's victory is the will of jega not God.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by M4gunners: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose has APC in his pocket. Salute my role model.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by nationwide1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
This is the most Garrulous Governor in Nigeria. I thought Yoruba people told us that Ekiti state has the highest number of PhD holders and Professors in Nigeria. Is this loose mouth the best they can afford as a Governor in a state that prides itself as an enclave of academia's ? .

His counteparts are busy comissioning projects, he is still talking trash and distributing one cup of rice and a bottle of palm oil to hungry Ekiti people. Stomach infrastructure indeed
Who told you Ekiti people are hungry?

Have they come begging at your doorstep?

Ekiti people love Fayose and there's nothing anybody can do about that.

In Nigeria truth hurts and critics no matter how genuine are regarded as enemies.

Fayose is the only governor standing and speaking the without fear or favour. Ekiti people are not moved by deceitful propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by GspotAngela(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
richidinho:

@bolded
You are right e.g Aregbeshola
Mttcheeeew...0tondo na im u be
forget aregbeshola, dat one sef na failure. Cant you see what obiano is doing in anambra or elrufai in kaduna after spending less than 2month in office so far. Abeg which project fayose don commission for ekiti since him don becum governor since last year
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ExInferis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
freshness2020:
..Epic!
..Fayose giving APC and Tinubu headache since 100BC!!!
Fayose you will live long like methusellah, don't mind the bad belle poster behind me....
Fayose!! ....na our Man!!!

Your childishness is boundless.

You think APC, governing the entire of the country at the federal level, loses sleep over an insignificant state and its thuggish governor?

Amaechi, okorocha, oshiomhole et al are over in US dining with the most powerful man in the world and you're here ranting about ekiti?

My, your worldview is microscopic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ignis: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
I see PMB and EFCC probing Fayose soon.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by kenoz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by GspotAngela(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
nationwide1:

Who told you Ekiti people are hungry?

Have they come begging at your doorstep?

Ekiti people love Fayose and there's nothing anybody can do about that.

In Nigeria truth hurts and critics no matter how genuine are regarded as enemies.

Fayose is the only governor standing and speaking the without fear or favour. Ekiti people are not moved by deceitful propaganda.

mention one project fayose has commissioned since he became Governor last year apart from stomach infrastructure.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by front247: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose, how many times did l call u, seems u ar suffering frm brain damage . Focus on good governance or else we vote u out.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by IAMTHEHERO: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cho!! Fayose is very wicked!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by freshness2020: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
ExInferis:

Your childishness is boundless.

You think APC, governing the entire of the country at the federal level, loses sleep over an insignificant state and its thuggish governor?

Amaechi, okorocha, oshiomhole et al are over in US dining with the most powerful man in the world and you're here ranting about ekiti?

My, your worldview is microscopic.
U re better ignored...but let me pretend like you exist!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by osazeeblue01: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
tel them
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose paid for every vote.
I have better things to share here.

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by spencekat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Up Fayose!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pride goes before a fall.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
fashoo2010:
This guy is really rooted within d masses..they really love him...
Who love him? Fayose will not win the next election... i can bet my life.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by tommykiwi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Am starting to like dis Fayose of a guy..The fearless and the no nonsense governor,I hail U.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by smsshola(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
After reading so much comment I wonder,what the future holds for naija...so much of the youth in this forum does not give a damn in as much fayose abuse Tinubu,if he like let him not commission any project before his tenure expire but in as much he is a thorn in the flesh of Tinubu and Fed govt they ar OK. But the question is what did stand to gain? Imagine the gov of Anambra who felt his state need advancement and he is doing his best to turn thing around he is a PDP man but he is busy trying to meet his ppu needs that is governance.

I am not Tinubu fans but pls can pro Fayose answer the question on every1 on this forum, how many project has Fayose commissioned since he became governor last year? Enof of been bias and supporting som1 that does not worth it..Am just sorry fo this country for the type of youths we ar breeding. Good governance goes beyond drinking palm wine and eating food at a buka...som1 jus need to say it the way its.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by StOla: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose has forgotten there's an audio recording of his crimes.

When justice is ready for him, justice will have him like a snack.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ChikezieU(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol, he is called hurricane Fayose for a reason. But truth be told their is nothing like almighty President and Governor, the earlier APC leaves this man alone to govern his people the better for them.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by idoibla: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose, bad son from oracle. I kip my finger cross 4 him
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ChikezieU(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Who love him? Fayose will not win the next election... i can bet my life.
of course some people bet their lives in the election that elected him, he may be cruel to APC but may have proven better than than them
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by 49cents(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=20pt][/size] FAYOSE THE RUTHLESS SLAYER OF THE JANJEWEED ADDICT OF BOURDILLON AND THE CHIEF LOOTER OF LAGOS THE IJAYA OF APC AND A TRUE OMOLUWABI OF THE YORUBA RACE !!! RIDE ON SIR YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT[color=#990000][size=20pt][/size]

temitemi1 our role model has spoken
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by omojeesu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Ameachi comes to mind.
Yes, o! Politicians and their boasts, their trade when they are not lying!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pride comes before a fall. Fayose should not bet on this. He should look before jumping.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Skain(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't be so sure mr oga Fayose, the same stomach infrastructure and ekiti gate thing you initiated can also be use against you.

So face wetin you elect yourself for and do your job jare...
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose is a talkative. I don't like talkative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. / 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US / Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.