Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Love In Diaspora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In Diaspora (1117 Views)

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In Diaspora by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 21, 2015
A lady would relate better, You're on your own enjoying your life at least you feel you are, you got a call saying I got your number through a friend I'll love to meet you. You guys eventually met, it was beautiful so you started hanging more and then you both felt you were in love so you started dating.
It's still beautiful up until the time he says his going back to hustle (abroad) , that he'll be back and when he does come back he'll marry you. You have high hopes, Joy and lots more
His abroad, he calls you always when he can, he helps you financially, he reassures you his love at any chance he gets, that makes you so happy. All of a sudden he developed this on and off attitude, he won't talk to you for weeks and later on call back and say he was sorting issues, severally.
Then you start to think back to times you both spent together and u remember there is this certain woman who's photo is filled all over his phone and this little boy who looks so much like him .He told you the woman was his ex. And he snatched the phone away from you when you saw the boy's photos. He will tell you you're the only Nigerian woman he knows well that's true maybe. But not the only woman in the world. He wants you to be his Nigerian wife who would live in Nigeria. so mama and papa will have Nigerian grandkids. Don't be a fool, don't be a baby factory, he doesn't love you, he has his family already, the one he loves. Don't be the second fiddle, put yourself first. Marriage is like a room with the smallest window and it's long term. Make it comfortable for you

Re: Love In Diaspora by tbmas(m): 1:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Nice and true...... ............. .........
But why do I have the feeling u have been treated dis way before?
Re: Love In Diaspora by Gurgle(f): 2:24am On Jul 21, 2015
If this has happened to you then I'm sorry

But people should conduct real investigations before entering into a marriage

If you take time to travel to the guy's compound and see whats up

there is no way you wont find out he has another wife/ he dropped out of university/ he has been banned from US for 20 years...
Re: Love In Diaspora by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Gurgle:
If this has happened to you then I'm sorry

But people should conduct real investigations before entering into a marriage

If you take time to travel to the guy's compound and see whats up

there is no way you wont find out he has another wife/ he dropped out of university/ he has been banned from US for 20 years...
You right. but most ladies do agree to this without been force. i mean they agree to them been the nigeria wife while their hubby gets married to a white women abroad. they wil tel u dats d only way their hobby wil easily get papers there (work permit, job, and even green paper). i hv nt only heard of it bt i also know lot of them. so who are we to blame in dis kind of situation?
Re: Love In Diaspora by Gurgle(f): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2015
mystage:

You right. but most ladies do agree to this without been force. i mean they agree to them been the nigeria wife while their hubby gets married to a white women abroad. they wil tel u dats d only way their hobby wil easily get papers there (work permit, job, and even green paper). i hv nt only heard of it bt i also know lot of them. so who are we to blame in dis kind of situation?

If you were with the guy before he travelled and he got there and met that circumstance then I understand. That one na long-distance relationship tins

If he was already married to the white lady and you captured him when he was returning home on holiday then what do you want anybody to say . His family is probably irritated that he settled with a foreigner and they want to use your womb for insurance, so they will all plot and tell you that he doesn't want the woman while he actually he does so that you can stay there and bear his children in the name of husband in abroad
Re: Love In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Gurgle:

If you were with the guy before he travelled and he got there and met that circumstance then I understand. That one na long-distance relationship tins

If he was already married to the white lady and you captured him when he was returning home on holiday then what do you want anybody to say . His family is probably irritated that he settled with a foreigner and they want to use your womb for insurance, so they will all plot and tell you that he doesn't want the woman while he actually he does so that you can stay there and bear his children in the name of husband in abroad

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose / Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.