Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To (1112 Views)

Male Chivalry And Feminism: Are They Mutually Exclusive? / Do You Think Gender Equality And Female Sexuality Has Benefited Us / Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To

Its no news how ladies are calling for gender equality in the Country today, and feminists are rising as the days goes by, well i don't know why the females feel cheated, but my question is ''Who ever told them they were inferior ?''

I guess inferiority complex as been a normal,, can even say a birth issue among the female folks,, and they need to learn how to work on it, else, it results into what they themselves would regret in future.

Protesting for equal right in Marriage,, means you will also contribute equally in every aspect of the marriage and not just wanting the man to also take turns in changing dippers, cooking and doing the laundries, but also make equal contributions in the financial aspect and other things, like; changing the power fuse when burnt, setting up electronics appliances with the little repairs required without calling an electrician to do the job, climbing the wardrop/cupboard to take the stuffs you need, killing the rats, cockroaches, snakes, lizards and other pest and reptiles that tries to invade the home, you should also be ready to fix the car when mechanical faults arises unexpectedly with other precautions like; checking the engine oil, brake oil, water level in the radiator e.t.c,, stuff like; taking turns in oning and taking care of the generator will also be on the list, you should also not forget lifting the refridgerator set or deep freezer too, and not calling the man when there are spooky sounds coming from the ceiling or fan but get up there to fix or deal with whatever is making the sound, be able to get a hammer when its needed, fix the water systems in the house, mostly in the kitchen and bathroom urgently without the plumber, do the painting, lawns and other things.

When you ladies can work with the aboves then you can call for the damn equality, if not, just shut the traps already,, or be ready for whats practised in the photo below,, that might just be the future you are ignorantly fight for.

My piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
not bad young nigga

1 Like

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by deadZONE: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Typo in the headline
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cool.......

1 Like

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Slimzjoe(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
These N!gga Head is there angry

1 Like

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Viewing this topic: Adufetohposh (f), falconey, shu..muel(m) and 1 guest(s)

shocked cheesy grin my NL crush is veiwing my thread cool
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Adasun(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice write up shumuelgrin
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Aminat508(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shumuel I throway salute oooo cool

I dey come
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:
not bad young nigga

Thanks bro
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
deadZONE:
Typo in the headline

Thanks for notifying, all taking care of, now
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Aminat508(f): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much grin
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Shumuel I throway salute oooo cool

I dey come

Confirm cheesy, salute caught grin
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
Nice write up shu..muelgrin

Thanks man
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by johnson232: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice write up...
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin

Talk to your sister o, because you ladies thinks we men don't do anything for the home expect droping the cash, which you all believe its nothing since you can do the same, hmm i pity some ladies sha.

Oya talk true, can you kill a rat ? tongue
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Aminat508(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
shumuel:

Talk to your sister o, because you ladies thinks we men don't do anything for the home expect droping the cash, which you all believe its nothing since you can do the same, hmm i pity some ladies sha.

Oya talk true, can you kill a rat ? tongue
. Which of my sister?

Yes I can kil rat
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by tosyne2much(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
tosyn,e2much grin
Yes dear cool
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
. Which of my sister?

Yes I can kil rat

I meant ladies in general.
Hmm, i smell lies, you that would had run 440 like usain bolt.
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Slimzjoe:
These N!gga Head is there angry

grin thank you angry
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnson232:
Nice write up...

thanks man
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Cool.......

Yeah cheesy
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
shumuel:
Viewing this topic: Adufetohposh (f), falconey, shu..muel(m) and 1 guest(s)

shocked cheesy grin my NL crush is veiwing my thread cool
joker wink
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Guy yarn dem d koko.. Dy dnt knw watsup.
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by misspicy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mtchwwwwww undecided
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
joker wink

Naaaa, just admiring from afar :*
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
joker wink

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
joker wink

Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
Mtchwwwwww undecided

What ? You wont listen now.
Re: What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To by shumuel(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Guy yarn dem d koko.. Dy dnt knw watsup.

No mind them, he go be like Action film for their eye soon grin

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Religious Police Arrest Actor For Being To Handsome / One Word For This Kid... / When Your Girlfriend Want Iphone6 As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.