Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday (51984 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Gifts You Should Never Give A Man On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Graccccccccy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
Na so I eliminate that gold digger from my life o
grin grin grin grin
The title of this movie pls

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I love flowers! Though you are right, flowers and something else...
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ARE MARRIED undecided
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
The most precious gift a guy can give to his gf on her birthday is $1 or 1£.They cherish those foreign currencies a lot.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by henchamb(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
But are they allowed to buy singlet flowing boxer and handkerchief for us as if we are going for a cultural dance competition

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Linqsz:

Fixed

Hmm grammarian, me I dunno who sent u on English blunder patrol.

Nd I wasn't talkn in past tense, I was trying to tell him that I do sell 1 nd not sold.

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmmmn............lipsrsealed
I KNOW SAY MOST SEE YOU FOR HERE............. lipsrsealed
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by john4aguero: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I love flowers! Though you are right, flowers and something else...

I'll give you flowers & something else...when is the birthday? tongue cheesy
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I KNOW SAY MOST SEE YOU FOR HERE............. lipsrsealed

Heeehehecheesy....where have you been hiding all this while?
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehecheesy....where have you been hiding all this while?
lowkey as you said. I Don limit my section of interest grin grin
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Pierocash(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
wenson:

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/gifts-you-should-never-give-a-woman-on-her-birthday/
d value of what u give to her doesn't count, Bt d gesture.
April this year she celebrated her birthday, I presented her a #500 wrist watch she held me in front of her frnds and kissed me passionately for complete 3-4minutes even though d price was bodly written on d park.
d fact that u considered her birthday is a sign of luv except she is a materialistic woman, or u have nt been showing her luv prior to her birthday
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
grin grin grin grin
I swear I like ur style.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
john4aguero:

I'll give you flowers & something else...when is the birthday? tongue cheesy
YOU KNOW SAY NA MARRIED WOMAN SHE BE BY.
sonofananimal1:
lowkey as you said. I Don limit my section of interest grin grin

Lol......I don miss you shacheesy
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by john4aguero: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU KNOW SAY NA MARRIED WOMAN SHE BE BY.

So they no dey buy married women flowers & something for birthday gift? undecided
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by funshint(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
And dat was how U̶̲̥̅̊ ended up losing someone that truly loved U̶̲̥̅̊. *Imagine her doing dsame on your birthday. There better ways of testing love...U̶̲̥̅̊ goofed bigtime bro!
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Tolubory(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided Parton me Did you get this post from Hollywood movie.. Because am not sure, if can read all women's mind
NO HATING...
AM JUST SAYING
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......I don miss you shacheesy
grin grin grin NA MY TROUBLE MAKING SKILL YOU MISS
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Roidatom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
[size=15pt]How about buying her a cheap car?[/size]
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
john4aguero:

So they no dey buy married women flowers & something for birthday gift? undecided
THEM DEY BUY NA. BUT HOW YOU WON TAKE BUY GIVE HER undecided
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by babafirst(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Include toothpaste / mouthwash and then this vagina firming soap and creams or alum in the no-go list for ladies.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pierocash:

d value of what u give to her doesn't count, Bt d gesture.
April this year she celebrated her birthday, I presented her a #500 wrist watch she held me in front of her frnds and kissed me passionately for complete 3-4minutes even though d price was bodly written on d park.
d fact that u considered her birthday is a sign of luv except she is a materialistic woman, or u have nt been showing her luv prior to her birthday
Girls wey dey appreciate you in presence of her friends go mock you behind your back.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
funshint:

And dat was how U̶̲̥̅̊ ended up losing someone that truly loved U̶̲̥̅̊. *Imagine her doing dsame on your birthday. There better ways of testing love...U̶̲̥̅̊ goofed bigtime bro!
IF SHE EVER DID THE SAME THING, I AM SURE HE WILL COLLECT IT AND FORM HAPPINESS, NOT TO OVER REACT AT THAT MOMENT undecided
AFTER ALL, ALL THE BOXERS WERE WOMEN DEY BUY YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT, I NO SAY YOU NO LIKE AM BUT YOU DEY COLLECT AM WITH HAPPY HAND...
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by ceecee0703(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
i think my b.day should come before hers so that what she gets for me determines what i give her....if she gets me aba aba singlet n boxers hers wont be far from d same....if she dey wrk wetin she dey use her money do? if we are both students them no dey give use pocket money from house come....all am saying is u rob my back i rob alittle more than ur back...u refuse rub me dey look me i go jus leave u move

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by john4aguero: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THEM DEY BUY NA. BUT HOW YOU WON TAKE BUY GIVE HER undecided

Let that be between us wink
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Pierocash(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
otunsman:
Girls wey dey appreciate you in presence of her friends go mock you behind your back.
Pure lie
not my girl.if any of those her frnds find a way they wil take me away from her.a woman needs a highly caring man and gentle, so it doesn't matter d value of what u give her.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by tolustx(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
U seem like a good playwright. I should invite u to d next interview I'm conducting for playwrights for my company.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Titidi(f): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Darkseid:
If you want to really impress a girl,get her an Iphone 6 clone.Most of them can't even tell the difference.As far as it can install whatsapp and BBM,you are safe.

Which one is IPhone6 clone?

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by ManTiger(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok. Noted!
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by dustar: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
Wow!! I remember dis also happened to some people here on nairaland some time ago.. Or u guys planned itgrin

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
john4aguero:

Let that be between us wink
undecided
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
wenson:

Buh is dis 2ru? like really 2ru?

What re u talkn abt?
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AS A MAN, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN....

HE DIVERTED THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE
you shoot me down but i won't fall.. I am titanium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.