Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday (51928 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Gifts You Should Never Give A Man On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by skyfullofstars(f): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ARE MARRIED undecided

I am married. And for my birthday I love receiving flowers either from women or men... Including my family...
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
you shoot me down but i won't fall.. I am titanium
SORRY,,, NO VEX
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
skyfullofstars:

I am married. And for my birthday I love receiving flowers either from women or men... Including my family...
THAT'S GOOD........NO OFFENCE

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by jtjohn(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy grin...hahahah u don't know what I faced oooh that's y. I sell 1 for just 6 million dollars tongue
...u must be an Igbo girl......lol...abi na naira u be wan write instead of dollar
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by PMJOSEPH: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
wenson:

Sist hw many short fiction have u written? cos dis 1 sweet die ah go like buy all mah read

As in. This the most hilarious thing I've read in a long while. She,d make a great writer
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
jtjohn:
...u must be an Igbo girl......lol...abi na naira u be wan write instead of dollar

Lol m not an Igbo girl ooh cheesy...tz dollars ooh my brother,u know u can help him purchase 1, then afta buying that u wil buy yourz den also buy for me tongue, I know m d 1 selling it ooh but I av no access to it unless I purchase it.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Briteiyobo1(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2015
If you were my babe because of this your post, I hv known what you re after na straight red card I for give you
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Handsome4real(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
Na so I eliminate that gold digger from my life o
grin grin grin grin
This is from a movie.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by planet4sure(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Just make her happy and u won't regret it.
spoil her a little and make her call you daddy.

My woman deserve a golden wrist watch on her birthday cause she loves watches.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Felaak47(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
grin grin grin grin
I have the video on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Pakingzzz(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Yongi99(m): 1:52am On Jul 22, 2015
GIFTS YOU MUST ALWAYS GIVE A MAN ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

1. SINGLET & BOXERS.
2. SINGLET & BOXER.
3. SINGLETS & BOXERS.
4. SINGLETS & BOXER.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by marriedvirgin: 2:18am On Jul 22, 2015
please add post card to the list,yes ;post card and teddy bear.You know teddy bear na,the one children play with.
some men no get shame
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Shegricho: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2015
I wonder how this post got to d frontpage.
So meaningless.
Later yu wil say 1 chick z a gold digger, whereas na u open dem eyes
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Gbemilove2004: 3:46am On Jul 22, 2015
So wetin we go? Aeroplane abi.tufiakwa gi!
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by redcliff: 4:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin

Lol. If this is true then you did the right thing. Nigerians have been made to consider and eye material things so much that they overlook other important things in life. After one silly girl would be defending girls here because men have chosen to marry foreign women rather than them.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by pasqal09: 5:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
Stop watching Indian films! angry

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by hippyzuki(f): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2015
OP that na ur own ooo!!! Abeg if a guy gives me anything for my birthday, I go take am wiv gratitude no be as country hard so And btw how many boys u don by something for?
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by teeyzee: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2015
so are u now married?
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by mrkings84(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2015
MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
You no serious, if na you nko? that's childish anyway.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Darkseid(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Titidi:

Which one is IPhone6 clone?
Chinko Iphone 6.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by vickylala239: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:
grin grin cheesy nd that was how kinglekan bought me malam perfume on birthday, d scent ehn na wa. As I sprayed it on my body like this ehn it refused to leave me alone, if I pass by ppl dy will just give me that knowing smile and those malams will just wink nd smile @ me. I had 30 showers before I was free from d bondage of malam perfume.

Along with the perfume, he got me fake jewelries nd I wore it to a party with my friends, u need to see d embarrassment I faced wen all d diamonds were falling down 1 by 1. I had to run to d restroom to pull d trash away.

Nd lastly he took me to a football viewing centre, that place was filled with guys nd it was stuffy. I couldn't bliv my luck, I just felt like fainting.
After everything I broke up with him, he doesn't love me ooh, he just wanted to embarrass me nd it worked. tongue :PP tongue so kinglekan u berra change ooh tongue

Wat did u buy for him.

Atleast he gave u sumtin?

Wat did u gv him.

Ur own personal money is for Wat?

All dis gel.

While some guys use gels Lik u Without giving a pin
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Jetjacky(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Confirm man falcon!!
falconey:

Is either I give her one of the aforementioned or I give nothing.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by odreji: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Na Movie, evn our last born don watch a[color=#770077][/color]m... B creative dude...

Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by fagbohun4j(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2015
wenson:

Ah tink av heard dis story b4
No mind him. Na copy, edit and paste d guy do.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Isoni(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice movie

When is the part 2 coming out?

Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by DTOBS(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
Bros! U sure say that's not one of the nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by jen99: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Cheap perfumes, fake jewelries, cheap/fake fashion items, ticket to an uninteresting event Nah. Flowers and underwear, why not? Love is not about money.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by fairygeh(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Tonny Hinnfinger got me cracking cheesy cheesy imitation aye.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
vickylala239:

Wat did u buy for him.

Atleast he gave u sumtin?

Wat did u gv him.

Ur own personal money is for Wat?

All dis gel.

While some guys use gels Lik u Without giving a pin

Lol hahahah God understand ur plight ehn and all these trash u re spitting. I truly see ur sense of humor is dead, even if all deze re true, how did u knw I gave him nothing.

U re d 1 that know hu is using u nd ur family ooh cus tz I don't understand all this gibberish u typed.

Good morning to u, I prayed for u ooh whatever ur gender is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.