Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country (45410 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by shogosco: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
struggling for survival
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by sashacoleman: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hi guys,

Please I'm currently writing my dissertation and I need some assistance in filling my questionnaire. It will only take a few minutes of your time. Please it's not a scam. I really appreciate your help. Please see the Google survey link below. Thank you so so much

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gdWzKzwiplo4MRhEVqOTUKRw_B9N46ickjdUFlPaNQo/viewform?usp=send_form
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
"I will pay the unemployed #5000 a month" says Daura dullardinhooo, two months in, we're still waiting.

Even if he was gonna pay how will it go round?
Little wonder some youths go around forming vision less organizations like 'unemployed youths of Nigeria association' mtcheeew

The earlier you realize the government ain't gonna serve you food in bed ,the quicker you make a living for yourself
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Mogidi: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kizmarty:

Even if he was gonna pay how will it go round?
Little wonder some youths go around forming vision less organizations like 'unemployed youths of Nigerian association' mtcheeew

The earlier you realize the government ain't gonna serve you food in bed ,the quicker you make a living for yourself

Tell those who believed the scam.
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria is the roughest country in the whole wide world.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by abdulwastecx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
viktor01:

Does the middle class even exist in this our society?
I think you are either rich or poor....shikenan.!

i think we have more than 45million lower middle to upper middle class.
if you can afford a rent in excess of 100k per annum,
if you can afford to feed confortbly, send your wards to school, afford a computer, pay bills, have disposable income etc. You are middle class.

I think the poverty rae not that bad here in Nigeria, the problem is with large infrastructure gab. Things like elctricity, pipe borne water, rail networks, more airports etc are the major problem
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by anonimi: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
"I will pay the unemployed #5000 a month" says Daura dullardinhooo, two months in, we're still waiting.

Surely we have been scammed by the progreTHIEVES in APCheat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by buchilino(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
abdulaz:
Anytime I see something like this I feel like crying, but nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness and idleness except greed.
The average Nigerian must survive.

though i agree with u, i still believe dat more than 50% of Nigerians r mentally lazy. i was watching a documentary some days ago concerning china, u will not believe dis, but d lighter most Nigerians use 2 smoke cigarettes were made by children. my question is y cant we Africans be creative in our reasoning. most everything be through witches n wizards?.
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by bensonAkw: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
i remember back in the era of the demolition man at abuja,Mallam El rufai the current Governor of kaduna state.He ordered his guys to demolish the slum i was residing at jabi area of the FCT,i have no choice to relocate to an uncompleted building to spend most of my night while during the day i hustle for all sorts of manual labour within construction sites,i remember vividly when we use to offload a trailer load of cement, we fight just to get our name on the list of offloaders, it was terrible back then for survival most times at the end of the day one is left with barely nothing a hand to mouth situation,however by the grace of God ve been able to struggle to survive with a wonderful job at the ministry of defence,with a family of my own and earning a pay that is beyond my imagination,so its left for those guys to keep their hope alive,that there is light at the end of the tunnel,once there is life all hope is not lost.PEACE

1 Like

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its well, i pray for a better tomorrow. Amen
Contact us for your building works and you will be glad you did.

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
buhari... we are waiting.
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by fortunechy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
we nid God's intervention in diz nation.
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by eliwa47(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am not saying all, but most of all these guys are landlords, I have many of them working for me as builders, Ii mean brick layers. am quite sure they are not fighting and if they are, that's their cup of tea!
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
When there is life, there is hope. Its only a matter of time, they won't do this forever. Most guys once did this just to make ends meet but never gave up and today they are better than how they were yesterday... Quite Unfortunate though

1 Like

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by 123CarZ(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
I came across some men fighting because of bag of cement,of which I believe they are hustling just to make some money to eat and I also believe many of them have gone to school.....just view and see for your self.

please just allow them to see this @ lalasticlala

Op so ur own work na to snap picture right? Camera man
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by kenex4ever(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
When there is life, there is hope. Its only a matter of time, they won't do this forever. Most guys once did this just to make ends meet but never gave up and today they are better than how they were yesterday... Quite Unfortunate though
u r right. I've done it b4

1 Like

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Copee: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
If you are a graduate and unemployed, you have a good sense of reasoning, you will know that 5000 is nothing. you better get busy rather that wait for 5000 that wont do anything for you.

Mogidi:
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by tefund(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
there is no money to pay Gej and friends stole all the money

1 Like

Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by DonaldGenes(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
classicB:
God bless our hustle. I believe in going to school to br cryoaden my knowledge, not necessarily to pave way for work in the nearest future. This is Nigeria, find a work and become your own boss?!!

Well said
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Why not get a job instead of waiting for hangouts. After all your mates are fighting over a bag of cement. They ain't waiting for 5k form doing nothing
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by Efine: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Change doesn't mean pipo won't hustle. Even d so called 1st World Countires hv pipo dat lives in d streets and beggars. We just pray d burden will be less.
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by olutunde12(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
bissy93:
So help us God

Buhari is fixing nigeria! Be patient until 2020!
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by olutunde12(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
armadeo:

Why not get a job instead of waiting for hangouts. After all your mates are fighting over a bag of cement. They ain't waiting for 5k form doing nothing

But your wronglish president said he will pay?
Re: Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
olutunde12:

But your wronglish president said he will pay?

Even if he said he would pay, my question is why wait?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.