Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway (23603 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sorry for the way you write.
tno4real:

Sorry for the way u think...protect is not violence
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
kelzgie44:
guy shut up!!!!!!!......who u help?

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by butanep(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Brijet:

Hello, if you don't know the trauma of lossing a student, then keep quiet. This is not the first tym we are lossing someone due to careless driving. Since the school management has decide not to do something about it, then expressing our grievances through protest is allowed. Mind you its a peaceful protest.
don't mind that dull brain...
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Maryalex1805:

D way pple value eachoda differs
so you mean oou students do not care or uniben students are overreacting
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Maryalex1805:

D way pple value eachoda differs
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by butanep(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH OUR DISCUSSION?
It has so many things to do with our discussion....

You don't think before you type or make comments.

You talk like someone yet to graduate from secondary school.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
adorable29:

Lol ! Even the gods supported the protest.... Its been raining for the past 3 days but not even a drop of rain has fallen today so far.....
Lol... True!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by femijck(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
GRANTED THAT THE PURPOSE FOR THE THIS MADNESS WAS A GROSS MISTAKE FROM THE UNIFORM MEN.

BUT WHY HAVE STUDENTS CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT TRAITS OF ILLITERACY? EVERY LITTLE PROVOCATION CALLS FOR A PROTEST OR A BLOCKADE. I MEAN IS THIS NOT WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO ENLIGHTEN THE UNEDUCATED TO ABSTAIN FROM?

WE SEE ALUTA AS A MEANS FOR SENSELESS VIOLENCE AND DISRUPTION OF SOCIETAL PROGRESS. SMH
AKOWÉ SHÒRÓ NIYEN.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Maryalex1805(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
U can choose any of the options...you very well know that the circumstances surrounding their deaths aren't the same
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by SPG4U(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Call a student Congress... Whatever 1/3 of the students decides should be done with the law as their guide...
so u think a congress was not held in dis case, dis type of congress is called impromptu congress, so now what do u think d outcome of d congress should be? Because in dis case d outcome of the congress was a protest, so kindly give your opinion.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by phintohlar(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
undecided wetin dey worry them... Even OOU wey 12 students die sef.. Dem no do reach this one... Anyway 2nd To comment
so dey 4 wait make 12 die too 4 their skool b4 dem protest abi... Ur thinking low ooh guy
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by kally01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
GRANTED THAT THE PURPOSE FOR THE THIS MADNESS WAS A GROSS MISTAKE FROM THE UNIFORM MEN.

BUT WHY HAVE STUDENTS CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT TRAITS OF ILLITERACY? EVERY LITTLE PROVOCATION CALLS FOR A PROTEST OR A BLOCKADE. I MEAN IS THIS NOT WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO ENLIGHTEN THE UNEDUCATED TO ABSTAIN FROM?

WE SEE ALUTA AS A MEANS FOR SENSELESS VIOLENCE AND DISRUPTION OF SOCIETAL PROGRESS. SMH
ITS UR FADA DATS AN Illiterate,yhu realli feel yhu can come to nairaland and show ya stupidity to the world...I reaally wish I could lay my hands on yhu...fool.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by projectworks(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
May the soul of that girl RIP....

HELLO FRIENDS
welcome to our new and upgraded website with more projects in all departments .This is where you can get your

project materials, up to dates, and approved.
Project Material is a web service aimed at successfully assisting final year students with quality, well

researched, reliable. Our materials are recent, complete (chapter 1 -5, with references) and well written.
The services provided are meant to assist by providing a guideline only. The works provided on this site is

intended to be used for research or study purposes and no other.
kindly check for your materials here www.universitiesprojectmaterials.com. and like our facebook

https://www.facebook.com/universitiesprojectmaterials
call 08063639215 for anymore info.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by sashaphlex(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some persons will just open the hole in their faces called mouth and be spitting rubbish. The protest was not to bring the student back to life. If that road is so important to this country then safety measures should be put in place to curb if not stop accidents. Uniben students are not illiterates. We are not fools either. The reason for the protest will be granted by the government and YES! I'l be glad to say I was a part of that development.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
kally01:
ITS UR FADA DATS AN Illiterate,yhu realli feel yhu can come to nairaland and show ya stupidity to the world...I reaally wish I could lay my hands on yhu...fool.
Okay
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by hennesseykrane(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

guy be like sai u no go uni for naija here abbi. I no blame u. Y shouldn't dey protest d death of dem colleague
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by oluwadanie1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

seriously, i wouldn't blame them. If there is nothing of such, the school management would not deem it fit to build a flyover to prevent other future occurences.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by antifat(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

U call the death of someone 'little provocation'? Where is ur conscience?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by jedyjedy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
The protest should take place in a military barrack and not the main road. But na suicide mission e for be.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by domido(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

The cause of the protest is not only for the recklessness of the driver but for the Authorities to do something about it. This is not the first time a student would be knocked down by a vehicle and killed just after the main gate of the school. That road is a major road linking Benin and Lagos. Its a Federal road not to have an Overhead bridge. That's what they are fighting for. An overhead bridge. Is it too much to ask for. Oga pls get your facts right. Students get knocked down on that road every semester. It could have been anyone.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
phintohlar:
so dey 4 wait make 12 die too 4 their skool b4 dem protest abi... Ur thinking low ooh guy
i didn't say they shouldn't protest but they should take it easy... Do i even look like i give a Bleep?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Copee:
I agree with you. There is one in front of main gate that no one uses. Me sef no use am one day till I graduated.

Was not is
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Handsome4real(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

You no wise. Why won't they protest?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Handsome4real(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
undecided wetin dey worry them... Even OOU wey 12 students die sef.. Dem no do reach this one... Anyway 2nd To comment
You no wise. Na hundred them go kill first before una eyes go clear.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
adorable29:

Lol ! Even the gods supported the protest.... Its been raining for the past 3 days but not even a drop of rain has fallen today so far.....

U a uniben beau?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
antifat:

U call the death of someone 'little provocation'? Where is ur conscience?
I wasn't addressing the death of those students.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:

That is exactly what you implied and it can also be interpreted that the Uniben students should chill since the Oou students are undereacting
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
i didn't say they shouldn't protest but they should take it easy... Do i even look like i give a Bleep?

You obviously give enough of a bleep to comment
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Copee: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
[English teacher. It is still there. quote author=BraniacX post=36132652]

Was not is[/quote]
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Copee:
[English teacher. It is still there. quote author=BraniacX post=36132652]

Was not is

When last were you there?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Copee: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
This year. The one directly opposite main gate. You should have asked before trying to form that you know English. You can now go to bed
BraniacX:

When last were you there?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Handsome4real:

You no wise. Na hundred them go kill first before una eyes go clear.
all this igbo boys sha.... Smh. God gave you brain.. You are too stingy to use for yourself. #fulanis'_rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC / University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ / How Our Teens And Youths Are Damaging Their Spelling Skills And Punctuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.