Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway (23592 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

That is exactly what you implied and it can also be interpreted that the Uniben students should chill since the Oou students are undereacting
let's be realistic........ can protest solve the problem.. Thats like fighting fire with gasoline?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

You obviously give enough of a bleep to comment
its 9.:57 an adage says igbo boys are dangerous @ night
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
its 9.:57 an adage says igbo boys are dangerous @ night

So you anticipate e-danger too abi?

Anyways, the two times I have encountered men of the night, they were firstly yoruba and secondly bini, well I guess that has much to do with the geographical location where I encountered them

............Just saying
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
let's be realistic........ can protest solve the problem.. Thats like fighting fire with gasoline?

*pretending to speak with a sage's voice*

MAN TAKE CHARGE OF THY OWN FATE!!!

Nuff said!!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

So you anticipate e-danger too abi?

Anyways, the two times I have encountered men of the night, they were firstly yoruba and secondly bini, well I guess that has much to do with the geographical location where I encountered them

............Just saying
at least i'm an hausa guy grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Copee:
This year. The one directly opposite main gate. You should have asked before trying to form that you know English. You can now go to bed

My broda what phantom fly over opposite main gate are you talking about exactly?

Or am I missing something here? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
at least i'm an hausa guy grin

But you sef know say your species of nocturnal hunters/bloodsuckers a.k.a vampires exist too cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

But you sef know say your species of nocturnal hunters/bloodsuckers a.k.a vampires exist too cheesy
i don give a Bleep
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by BraniacX(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
i don give a Bleep

But You left home this morning with half a dozen fvcks and came back with five, you surely gave one fvck @ least grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by yankit(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
GRANTED THAT THE PURPOSE FOR THE THIS MADNESS WAS A GROSS MISTAKE FROM THE UNIFORM MEN.

BUT WHY HAVE STUDENTS CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT TRAITS OF ILLITERACY? EVERY LITTLE PROVOCATION CALLS FOR A PROTEST OR A BLOCKADE. I MEAN IS THIS NOT WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO ENLIGHTEN THE UNEDUCATED TO ABSTAIN FROM?

WE SEE ALUTA AS A MEANS FOR SENSELESS VIOLENCE AND DISRUPTION OF SOCIETAL PROGRESS. SMH
all i can say is that "you no get sense" how i wish the victim is your sister or wife,how would you feel.
pls try and revisit your post and remove some dolt statement from it.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
yankit:

all i can say is that "you no get sense" how i wish the victim is your sister or wife,how would you feel.
pls try and revisit your post and remove some dolt statement from it.
OK sir
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

But You left home this morning with half a dozen fvcks and came back with five, you surely gave one fvck @ least grin
grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Drdonzeez(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2015
MAD MAN
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Drdonzeez(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2015
May God forgive you
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by phintohlar(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
shiizzy:
i didn't say they shouldn't protest but they should take it easy... Do i even look like i give a Bleep?
whatever + na u sabi
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
phintohlar:
whatever + na u sabi
walahi ode ni e... Olobo dudu Oshi

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by phintohlar(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
shiizzy:
walahi ode ni e... Olobo dudu Oshi
I didn't use any abusive words on u so don't knw why u dis rude. & saucy & u call ur sef a ma
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
phintohlar:
I didn't use any abusive words on u so don't knw why u dis rude. & saucy & u call ur sef a ma
i didn't insult because of this comment... I insulted you for the previous one... You typed and i quote "your thinking is low" And last i checked... That was an insult..... :-/
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by phintohlar(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
shiizzy:
i didn't insult because of this comment... I insulted you for the previous one... You typed and i quote "your thinking is low" And last i checked... That was an insult..... :-/
owk am sori den
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Colleagues’ Death, Block Highway by VictorGeneral4(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
All u people dat are against this protest, wetin be una own, abi because u are still alive abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC / University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ / How Our Teens And Youths Are Damaging Their Spelling Skills And Punctuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.