Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (36135 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mikestate: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
MTN dey fall my hands...same here oo...na crime to use Mtn?...I Don suffer

CHISOS..... FTC

Mbok lemme take small space

BUHARI na SCAM- 10mins Interview
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mascot87(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I HATE IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

Your hate for ur fellow human being just because of politics will kill u one day. Mark my word. "WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY"

5 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mrlycan: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
mascot87:

Your hate for ur fellow human being just because of politics will kill u one day. Mark my word. "WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY"

The guy memory chip don blow

8 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mrlycan: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrlycan:

The guy memory chip don blow

A beg my guy....wet in be your brain RAM size grin
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
There is nothing spectacular about the interview, i See nothing to celebrate about here, campaign season is over, the 'i wills' should be over with too. Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by ascent(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:
I couldnt hear anything... despite trying hard.
I wish there was an interpreter to interpret his daura English.
Amanpour must be really dissappointed that Nigerians voted someone like that...

Coming from someone from your part of the country that is not really mean enough. Reasonable people around the world watched the interview and heard the great man in interaction with Obama and the world press, who then are you? You have a president after a very long time, don't let your tribalism, stupidity and victim mentality blind you.

16 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by oloriooko(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari answering questions and many getting excited or abusive brothers me.
We must grow beyond sentiments and be objective and firm in supporting our leaders.

This is not a one-on-one interview so we expect intelligent answers from him.
We expect less of talk and more of work, he must learn to work his talk.

PMB must stay focused, never allow distractors and sentiments derail his good intentions and plans for this country.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mrlycan: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
herringbone:
There is nothing spectacular about the interview, i See nothing to celebrate about here, campaign season is over, the 'i wills' should be over with too. Just saying

See your bad belle... Which toothpaste you dey use..., grin that ur mouth ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by swezenberg(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifihearam:
Buhari is a daft agreeing to negotiate with terrorists makes him one.

When you begin to construct your sentences correctly, then nairalanders will begin to take you seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mrlycan: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
ascent:

Coming from someone from your part of the country that is not really mean enough. Reasonable people around the world watched the interview and heard the great man in interaction with Obama and the world press, who then are you? You have a president after a very long time, don't let your tribalism, stupidity and victim mentality blind you.

Bros...easy on the guy.....Na 256mb RAM dey him brain. What do u expect

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by refreshrate: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
cupidhero:
Obama is not a prime minister, i repeat Obama is not a prime minister!!! grin

It is not showing on CNN international. undecided

No wonder I no see am

mscheew scam interview
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

Tell that to your mum.

Child of a prostitute...
#getSomeMentalExaminatioRealFast !
His neighbours should come 2 his aid b4 he runs d streets naked.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
mascot87:

Lol... Jew men grin
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by oloyede252(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:

It shows you are new to the program and you are quick to throw jabs; She always nods as though she understands even if the person being interviewed is speaking another language.
At least, an ordinary village master get more sense than you.
wait and you think what you just wrote makes sense to you?don't know why people choose to be daft.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by mrlycan: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
JAHCARE:

Child of a prostitute...
#getSomeMentalExaminatioRealFast !
His neighbours should come 2 his aid b4 he runs d streets naked.

Chairman...mind ur speech., is that how u wack your mum at home....u need to buy manners at alaba

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by snapshot: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
phelps007:
Our very own President Muhammadu Buhari, Weldone.

I am very proud of my President, so on point.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria
talk is talk,work is work until PMB takes his corruption fight to the corrupt people in APC he is just talking and not working.

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Lawalolasimbo: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

That you didn't hear anything is a testament that you are having otitis media.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by PureNigerian: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
refreshrate:
I smell a rat
why wasn't this a face to face interview?

Teleprompters could have been used to give answers
by a team of people.
Meanwhile was it only justice is justice anywhere that was the only thing worthy of note in the whole interview the way everyone keeps saying it here?

Your foolishness is legendary. Chai
Fish brain

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by naffysa(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
God bless GMB
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
fulanimafia:
Beautiful interview by the experienced President.

"There will not be any party member or personality that will escape Justice"

"Justice is justice no matter where it is being done, justice should just prevail."

- PMB 21/7/2014

How can you not love this man?
Is only the enemies of progress are against or don't like the world president

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=mikestate post=36131410][/quote]
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by ogawisdom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari is a hopeless dullard undecided
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by globalresource: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
God bless President Buhari
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
phelps007:
Our very own President Muhammadu Buhari, Weldone.

I am very proud of my President, so on point.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria
I no feel stream am nor watch am but happiness full my heart grin tongue cheesy cool
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not deliver

APC is a scam tongue
You mean Nigeria will not work too undecided
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by shaqhead: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
kokoA:
The conversation wasn't for people of your intellectual level.
Ooops...that was fatality!
Take 5000 likes join d oder one!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by morbeta(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:
Couldn't hear sh(i)t

If you didnt hear sh(i)t two things are involved.
1. Acoholic over drive to led to sabatical brain cells malfunction
2. Tanoidial syndrome.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
atbu1983:

if Amanpour an American heard and understood him. Na ordinary village headmaster like u dey complain say u no hear am. then something wrong with ur ear or brain.

I am sorry if i sound insultive. harm not intended
Most likely the brain. grin

You simply can't take anything away from that man. He's never disappointed me in his interviews. He's got razor sharp wits. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by DaMaster(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
You need to work on your ability to listen ma'am. You are not completely good at a language until you can listen to it from people with different accents. Go ask Amanpour how she got to understand. She'll teach you. Wailing wailer.
Nnemuka:

4 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by DrLaminga: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari don talk I no see am oo na wan woman Amanpour dey tok with or I com late?
u came late eyya! U miz alot
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decibel:
Hope there will be no " I met Osama at Blaze House Mr Amanpour".
,U get shame at all as u are still here talking when ur colleagues are hiding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.