Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (36138 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrlycan:

Chairman...mind ur speech., is that how u wack your mum at home....u need to buy manners at alaba

U 're a disappointment 2 ur clan!
Mannerless p!g

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Emekamex(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
oloyede252:

wait and you think what you just wrote makes sense to you?don't know why people choose to be daft.
Mugu, I am follower of Amanpour's program on CNN, that is how she responds in order not to come out rude. It is left for the producers to subtitle or interpret; so that the viewers can understand more.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by ibolomo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:
I couldnt hear anything... despite trying hard.
I wish there was an interpreter to interpret his daura English.
Amanpour must be really dissappointed that Nigerians voted someone like that...

seriously? I am no die-hard fan of Buhari but you have to give him some credit. From the statements coming from your mouth, one can infer that you are nothing but a HATER.

8 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by spyroxy1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decibel:
Hope there will be no " I met Osama at Blaze House Mr Amanpour".

undecided
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
The little I could hear, he answered well and dodged the bullets well. Seriously, can't anything be done to improve his accent?
I guess we should ask Obama to improve his accent to sound like an Igbo or better for you to improve yours to sound Pakistan

10 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Boss13: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay it was a good interview, but I didn't like the way he brushed past the question on the economy. I know security is a priority agenda, but the economy too is very paramount and should equally been given the same priority with security. Iran would soon start offloading its oil and they have a whole loads of it , this will further reduce oil price.

If I am a serious foreign investor, I will not be confident with Buhari response on the economy, though I will keep checks and tabs on Nigeria progress.

Buhari should also show more concern on how to revive our economy too. Apart from this obvious point, he did remarkably well.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by DaMaster(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bad belle, what else do you wanna hear within 10 minutes?
refreshrate:
I smell a rat
why wasn't this a face to face interview?

Teleprompters could have been used to give answers
by a team of people.
Meanwhile was it only justice is justice anywhere that was the only thing worthy of note in the whole interview the way everyone keeps saying it here?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
akymme:
About the former dictator of Chad being tried in Senegal what's your take on that?

Justice is justice no matter where it is being done, justice should just prevail.

What an intelligent answer, sometimes you just can't but love Buhari.
,I dey this corner dey shout .''SAI BABA AAAAA

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by shaqhead: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
refreshrate:
I smell a rat
why wasn't this a face to face interview?

Teleprompters could have been used to give answers
by a team of people.
Meanwhile was it only justice is justice anywhere that was the only thing worthy of note in the whole interview the way everyone keeps saying it here?
Son, At first it is questions were Preset
then
No..teleprompters could have been used to give answers!

Son, its better to keep quiet and let us assume u r wise even though we kno d contrary!

7 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by DaMaster(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Boss13:
Okay it was a good interview, but I didn't like the way he brushed past the question on the economy. I know security is a priority agenda, but the economy too is very paramount and should equally been given the same priority with security. Iran would soon start offloading its oil and they have a whole loads of it , this will further reduce oil price.

If I am a serious foreign investor, I will not be confident with Buhari response on the economy, though I will keep checks and tabs on Nigeria progress.

Buhari should also show more concern on how to revive our economy too. Apart from this obvious point, he did remarkably well.

If you were a serious investor, then you will know that a bad economy is nothing to fear compared to an unsecured country.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Emekamex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
morbeta:

If you didnt hear sh(i)t two things are involved.
1. Acoholic over drive to led to sabatical brain cells malfunction
2. Tanoidial syndrome.
So says a myopic Buhari apologist. So it is now paramount that I must understand everything Buhari says; even when he has a strong accent that most times make his spoken English unbearable.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by zudozz: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
looks like bambi Alah all d time n anywhere he goes. God ve mercy. This 1 na person president.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:
Couldn't hear sh(i)t
Please wait for Barcanistar transcribed version, you'll read all the shiŢ you deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Boss13: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
The little I could hear, he answered well and dodged the bullets well. Seriously, can't anything be done to improve his accent?

He is African from Fulani descent. How do you expect him to speak? He speaks eloquently. Everybody has an accent. Your accent reveals where you are from. I will be shocked if Buhari starts speaking like an American

4 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by TheFreeOne: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
"There will not be any party member or personality that will escape Justice"

"Justice is justice no matter where it is being done, justice should just prevail."
Good.

Though I do not support his plan to negotiate with his supposedly 'real/genuine' BH as stated by him.

No amnesty to BH.

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Seun(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
President Buhari is a sharp person. He is not an academically inclined person or high intellectual, but he's clever enough to outperform his predecessor and do a decent job. The problem is his age. It finally caught up with him. Source: his youtube videos from 2011 and earlier.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by erinalex: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
MTN dey fall my hands

CHISOS..... FTC

Mbok lemme take small space

BUHARI na SCAM- 10mins Interview
why are you living a pathetic life? Your life is upside down; so if PMB grant 10hrs interview,manna will now come down from the heaven? Or what exactly is ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

How can u hear when u always don't hv any food other than akpu[fufu} undecided

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by phelps007: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not deliver

APC is a scam tongue

CR77...

Good governance is here honestly.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Sant1m: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:
Couldn't hear sh(i)t
Offcourse its no surprise since you are suffering from a rare ear disorder called TANOIDDEAFGEJDULLRISM, a prescription drug called CHANGE can help you

3 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Boss13: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:

So says a myopic Buhari apologist. So it is now paramount that I must understand everything Buhari says; even when he has a strong accent that must times make his spoken English unbearable.

He made it appear like the entire country is under siege which apparently does not appear to be so. To an outsider, Nigeria will appear to be in chaos. He would have limited his answer to the North East and considered answering how he intend to boost the economy.

Remember part of his visit to the U.S. is to convince America investors to invest in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Sigo86(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

Imbeciles ain't hard 2recognice... U're a typical example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nice365: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
buhari is looking hungry. cheesy cheesy
Because he's working, don't you see Obama?
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by malikisah: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
deskossy:
I support any process that is based on justice. ..pres buhari.....this man just won a fan
That Senegal question was a tricky one,but he buried it,bar his accent,which for me is non issue. .he is a very intelligent man.
thanks bros for your beautiful comments. Knocks for idiots who insist on calling their superior illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by yahmohy27: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not deliver

APC is a scam tongue
,Hw will not deliver ,were u not d one always toast Jonathan online back then .? Mayb jonathan ll ,ryt ?

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by DrLaminga: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
[Enemies of progrez full... Just foolish and blind hatred

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by malikisah: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
ddippset:
someone should please donate a like or laughter for this dude.
we go donate money to buy for am

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by cornel00(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
The president spoke eloquently and answered all the questions intelligently.

Well Done President Buhari

I am proud to be a Nigerian

Eiya wat a shame
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by shaqhead: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
Rily? And uve given us d complete download already...
Praise Praise Praise d Lord...Amarachi has recieved her hearing back o...Amy thank God for ur life o..one by one una go dy hear...#Goes back to prayer mountain to continue praying for erodedeast, nnemuka, emekamex

bestestgirl how are?

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nnemuka(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
ascent:

Coming from someone from your part of the country that is not really mean enough. Reasonable people around the world watched the interview and heard the great man in interaction with Obama and the world press, who then are you? You have a president after a very long time, don't let your tribalism, stupidity and victim mentality blind you.
No doubt his cows from daura are the only ones who understand him, you inclusive.
Bunch of eediots
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by sprinter101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice interview.I was impressed the way buhari answered All Questions.that amapour lady,she is very crafty with her questions.

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by eleko1: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
GOD bless PMB.GOD bless the good people of Nig.Shame on all saTANist,all re-tarded,im-becile plus that wish/want PMB fail/fall.NTOR tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.