Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (36140 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by tunde1200(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ameen
For those corrupts once among them

kennygee:
E no go better for PHCN
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by dollyptosh(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not deliver

APC is a scam tongue
Pls be optimistic for once. Don't you want us to move forward
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by legendsilver(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:

One Condom could had prevented this!!!
they actually used condom on most wailers here but their stubbornness was just too much for it to hold.
God will disgrace all GEJ wailer on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by amclimax(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
All I see is a script interview..

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:
I couldnt hear anything... despite trying hard.
I wish there was an interpreter to interpret his daura English.
Amanpour must be really dissappointed that Nigerians voted someone like that...

see this mumu, shior

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:
Couldn't hear sh(i)t
how will you hear when you are deaf?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by legendsilver(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thank God I voted for PMB, if not na so I for dey hear how "goat take chop Yam" and how ppl for dey shout ole ole ole ole ole for the goat head grin

But wait o!

I no see barcanista since sha? Or is he disappointed the People's general did handsomely well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by dollyptosh(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
how will you hear when you are deaf?
Lol. But why?
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well, we should give it to Mr president, it is time to respond smartly to the western arrogance.

Mr president,we shall give you the time to right the wrongs.

Kudos, Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by 1after: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
Hey, anything wrong with you?
[/s]
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by pus96: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
cool embarassed kiss
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by morbeta(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:

So says a myopic Buhari apologist. So it is now paramount that I must understand everything Buhari says; even when he has a strong accent that most times make his spoken English unbearable.

Then consult jonny English or Queen Eliza for tooth to toe translation.

1 Like

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by refreshrate: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Son, At first it is questions were Preset
then
No..teleprompters could have been used to give answers!

Son, its better to keep quiet and let us assume u r wise even though we kno d contrary!

and this is your best attempt at trying to sound wise?
guess for a single digit IQ, you really outdid yourself this time.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Lokospirit(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
oh my God PMB is so blessed, u got no choice than to trust and believe this man is for every body and not for any body.may Allah bless our dear president(amin)
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by morbeta(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

Why shld you understand when Mazi silvanus was busy squeezing you 40DD floppy network from behind.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
Children of hate have arrived

see that guy red boxers, dem for allow am wear trouser na. see as dem fall person papa hand.

meanwhile nnemuka your mentions today no be here oh grin grin
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Son, At first it is questions were Preset
then
No..teleprompters could have been used to give answers!

Son, its better to keep quiet and let us assume u r wise even though we kno d contrary!

are you sure he would understand what you wrote there?
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by oloyede252(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emekamex:

Mugu, I am follower of Amanpour's program on CNN, that is how she responds in order not to come out rude. It is left for the producers to subtitle or interpret; so that the viewers can understand more.
ode,I'm also a follower of amapour,the wolf and most of cnn shows,so what you said is rather a foolish thing to say."she is just nodding her head"such a stupid statement.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by ndidibabe(f): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
atbu1983:

if Amanpour an American heard and understood him. Na ordinary village headmaster like u dey complain say u no hear am. then something wrong with ur ear or brain.

I am sorry if i sound insultive. harm not intended
You are on point, sir.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by teamchocolate: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
The most hilarious is that short guy wearing blue trousers.. these are supposed to be biafran soldiers.. they look like roga.. grin grin tongue angry
armadeo:

see that guy red boxers, dem for allow am wear trouser na. see as dem fall person papa hand.

meanwhile nnemuka your mentions today no be here oh grin grin
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by pus96: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2015
shocked

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 22, 2015
mrlycan:

See your bad belle... Which toothpaste you dey use..., grin that ur mouth ehn
grinded charcoal.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by ttmacoy: 3:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Not cool at all.

Like it or not he is the president. All this insulting is wrong.

If you don't respect the office at least respect his age.

You can express your disagreement with his actions without name calling and getting personal.
Constructive criticism is needed to keep the government on its toes but not all this bitter abuse.

ifihearam:
Buhari is a daft agreeing to negotiate with terrorists makes him one.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Hardeks: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

ar u still fOOLish
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Hardeks: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2015
atbu1983:

if Amanpour an American heard and understood him. Na ordinary village headmaster like u dey complain say u no hear am. then something wrong with ur ear or brain.

I am sorry if i sound insultive. harm not intended
abeg buy am heardrop jare e be like impi
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by hadizasaf: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Get 2015 custom made ties for bigger boys

Slim and silk designs

Win a N30k shopping voucher

Konga.com/ks
Go there now
Whatsapp 08037600752

We do bulk supplies for ushers,groomsmen,security/protocol detail

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by jelal007(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

saTANoid.....wailing wailer. Don't u people eva get ashamed? Pathetic.
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2015
fulanimafia:
Beautiful interview by the experienced President.

"There will not be any party member or personality that will escape Justice"

"Justice is justice no matter where it is being done, justice should just prevail."

- PMB 21/7/2014

How can you not love this man?

Until his words become action after all we are still expecting free food and 5,000 for unemployed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by BluePulse: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

U re very stupid shameful igbo gal putting dent on fellow igbos...
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by Nnemuka(f): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2015
BluePulse:

U re very stupid shameful igbo gal putting dent on fellow igbos...
Go and commit suicide
Re: Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) by shaqhead: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
refreshrate:

and this is your best attempt at trying to sound wise?
guess for a single digit IQ, you really outdid yourself this time.
Dexter right? Hahahaha I must have hit a raw nerve there! Anyway, what I told him still suffices to u. Son, its better to keep quiet and let us assume u r wise even though we kno d contrary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole / Masked Female Obidient Biker Flaunts Labour Party Flag In Calabar (Photo) / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.