Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari (2805 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari by olayincar(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifihearam:
I am disappointed at Buhari. I doubt if she heard him properly because I couldn't. He was obviously avoiding some sensitive questions raised. In a nutshell he performed poorly and very unintelligently. How can he give in to the demand if terrorists. He should be ready for more demands by each sects in the country. Idiottt.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari by meccuno: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
roqchiq:
"In Southern Nigeria, militants are blowing up pipelines, kidnapping people and asking for huge ransoms, In Northern Nigeria Bokoharam is still active"PMB

In summary, everybody outside Nigeria is going to believe the whole Nigeria is on fire, and everybody is dead!!

Oh, and did anybody notice how he managed to emphasise the militants issue, while downplaying the boko rampage??

Ermm....which Chibok girls are you negotiating over? The ones that are being rescued, pregnant and not?? Abi the girls still remain??

was listening to him carefully until he made that comment......I was like what?? Any case of militancy in the SS would be like 5%......but for him to place the two issues side by side leaves a lot to be imagined....... I will take very keen interest in the niger delta militancy issue.......I believe something would soon be in the offing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari by Adminisher: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari performed well but CNN edited the clip massively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let The IBO Leave. / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari / Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.