Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK (13801 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Lero15(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Beno3: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
I dey laugh .... We need rescue for Nigeria, and they are talking of 2020.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Doskit(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Above are members of the Know Nothing Party, Nigerian Revival.
Welldone o, Mr. Know-all
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
crispberry:

You no get job cheesy

I do love peanuts!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this is not another move to take us to unraveled economic slavery, cos I know we tacitly rejected them last year with some good figure heads at the helms of foreign affairs then ,they came with same covert move tagged W/A economic pac.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by KanwuliaJara: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Still on colonialism! grin
Na the usual 99 "treaty" be dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by mployer(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
It is always stories...

Am not interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another trip to uk don ready for buhari be dat. He will take another set of 6 governors to uk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Doskit:
Welldone o, Mr. Know-all

Oh my, you flatter me, Miss Carruthers!
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by sellYourCar: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Brilliant.......all I see is hope.

More income and more jobs especially auto industry.

Well done my friend Muhammadu! smiley

Meanwhile check us out!
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Decibel: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Having a trade pack with Cameron and Queen Eliza? When will this asslicking stop?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by DWJOBScom(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atlantian:
What will you be exporting to the UK ? Average UK citizen wont buy any shit from Nigeria. But Nigerians will buy even tooth pick from UK, and with the crazy exchange rate of 350 naira to the pound, this is one-sided trade relationship. China, India, Brazil and Indonesia are countries we should be dealing with, and not a baren country called UK.

I rest my case.

His supporters are happy over the first feeble steps taken by him but that's not good enough......
It's nothing to bank on we must improve trading with India , china, Korea or even cuba self they have a good market for us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decibel:
Having a trade pack with Cameron and Queen Eliza? [b]When will this asslicking [/b]stop?

When Nigeria takes the path of industrial development....and stops thinking that selling raw materials and sharing the revenue to import and import is the way to go.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Decibel: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
Another trip to uk don ready for buhari be dat. He will take another set of 6 governors to uk
Yea, you're right. And a whooping sum of N4.5billion of taxpayers money would be spent on this upcoming Eco-Jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by iykedare(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
Wow!! This is a big deal whichever way one sees it.

Buhari proving sceptics wrong with every single move.

Waiting for the WWs to come cry on the thread.

Cc: Lalasticlala. Pls do the needful.

Does saying "wailing wailers" make you cum? What's the fun in always singing that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Decibel: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

When Nigeria takes the path of industrial development....and stops thinking that selling raw materials and sharing the revenue to import and import is the way to go.
You may be right though.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Demmocrats(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I got bigger brains you can ever dream of trust me on that one bro.
www.

(More info on the source of the KNP....Here.History is a great mistress to those who serve her).

Modified: From Wiki/source linked in above sentence: The origin of the "Know Nothing" term was in the semi-secret organization of the party. When a member was asked about its activities, he was supposed to reply, "I know nothing."
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by DWJOBScom(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

(More info on the source of the KNP....Here.History is a great mistress to those who serve her).

Modified: From Wiki/source linked in above sentence: The origin of the "Know Nothing" term was in the semi-secret organization of the party. When a member was asked about its activities, he was supposed to reply, "I know nothing."

Not good enough!
It's a terrible google endeavor
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
I got bigger brains you can ever dream of trust me on that one bro.
www.

How wonderful it must be for you.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Demmocrats(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Same story but no action, it will still favor the Brits more than us. We need to leave these western powers who bastardise our oil economy and face the Orient where there is a larger market for our non oil export

I will use one word to describe you. Gal you are "smart"

Not the useless chicks with no brain we see every day.
www.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Not good enough!
It's a terrible google endeavor

Of course it is Mr Heep, the weather tomorrow would be quite wet. I hear the glass is high.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Demmocrats(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How wonderful it must be for you.

Totally
www.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by crispberry(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I do love peanuts!

grin
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Atlantian: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
DWJOBScom:

His supporters are happy over the first feeble steps taken by him but that's not good enough......
It's nothing to bank on we must improve trading with India , china, Korea or even cuba self they have a good market for us
I do not know why Buhari is trying to impress UK and US, these countries are the ones milking us dry. From Shell to Chevron, Haliburton, Mobil etc. The BRICS countries are there, the Asian Tigers are there, but someone believes that the west should be our trade partners. They cant buy nothing from us. US has enough petroleum and gas now, and UK is definately not buying the only commodity we have. What can they possibly buy from us in the non-oil sector.

I had expected opening bids for privatization of transmission lines, exploration of solid minerals. Opening up of manufacturing sector and launching drone campaigns to destroy Boko Haram once and for all. But all I see are baby-steps.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by judebebo: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I love my pet grin grin
God dash this dude sense ijn...
Somebody say. ..?
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
iykedare:

Does saying "wailing wailers" make you cum? What's the fun in always singing that ?
Yes it makes me cum. Do you have a problem with that Wailer??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by erico2k2(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atlantian:
What will you be exporting to the UK ? Average UK citizen wont buy any shit from Nigeria. But Nigerians will buy even tooth pick from UK, and with the crazy exchange rate of 350 naira to the pound, this is one-sided trade relationship. China, India, Brazil and Indonesia are countries we should be dealing with, and not a baren country called UK.

I rest my case.
I don not think you know anything about the Uk if you did you will retrieve your statement.Do you know how much we can gain from the Uk in terms of technology and human resource management?The whole world gained from the Uk how much more of Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na you get sense pas,Nigerians dnt ever know that british people will never do things that are not more favourable to them,those people sbi money pas any nation,they count everything.
PROVACATEUR:
Same story but no action, it will still favor the Brits more than us. We need to leave these western powers who bastardise our oil economy and face the Orient where there is a larger market for our non oil export

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atlantian:
I do not know why Buhari is trying to impress UK and US, these countries are the ones milking us dry. From Shell to Chevron, Haliburton, Mobil etc. The BRICS countries are there, the Asian Tigers are there, but someone believes that the west should be our trade partners. They cant buy nothing from us. US has enough petroleum and gas now, and UK is definately not buying the only commodity we have. What can they possibly buy from us in the non-oil sector.

I had expected opening bids for privatization of transmission lines, exploration of solid minerals. Opening up of manufacturing sector and launching drone campaigns to destroy Boko Haram once and for all. But all I see are baby-steps.

As things stand we are blessed with s h it loads underneath the earth apart from oil.The Uk import almost everything including Manpower.They need wood finished or as raw materials.,They need mortar,need steel,need tin,if o ur coal could be supplied cheaper than the cost of them to mine then we can sell to them,they need fruits,just to mention a few.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some people here are so funny. F00ls are excited. Ask urself which tangible product do we export to the UK

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
Some people here are so funny. F00ls are excited. Ask urself which tangible product do we export to the UK
ahah have you been to any of the shops in UK?
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
erico2k2:

ahah have you been to any of the shops in UK?
guy leave this their Politically motivated comments. They are even talking about 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Acting Saraki’s Script To Undermine Buhari / Zainab Ahmed Denies Saying FG Plans To Limit Number Of Children / Presidential Debates: Senate Rejects Proposal By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.