Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK (13802 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
guy leave this their Politically motivated comments. They are even talking about 2020
I know they are all lip service, but we do have few exports to the Uk on personal levels, there is much we can do if our govt bck home create the enabling environment
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Nicepoker(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
erico2k2:

I know they are all lip service, but we do have few exports to the Uk on personal levels, there is much we can do if our govt bck home create the enabling environment
the problem is, that enabling environment they won't create it. The rich will continue to monopolize the economy. If u try to come up with home made product they will import the foreign ones.
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by Pakingzzz(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK by solonazzy: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Come and see food o[/size]
Seriously I admire whoever gave taniods Dis name..... wailing wailers indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye / Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Minna For Niger Investment Summit 2017 (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.