Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

2468iyajo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2468iyajo's Profile / 2468iyajo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: Good Reflection For Muslims by 2468iyajo(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2022
allahIsAnIDOL:

allah won't save you here brother, come to Christ cos allah is a prostitute and has given you that spirit as a pleasure, there's no 72 Houris for u ooo
subhanallah may Allah punnish you with the fire of jahannam. may he start punishing you from this world. AMEEN

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / We Don't Have Enough Time In This World by 2468iyajo(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters in islam. I am here just to remind us about the little time that we have in this worldly life, we are now in a situation that the time is moving faster as we think. So since the time is moving faster why not we should use the opportunity to build our hereafter even though there is no human being that knows when he'll die. Majority of us are not thinking of the hereafter as we think of the worldly life, after all the world life is limited but the hereafter is unlimited, there are 2 houses in the hereafter which consist of (1) HELL FIRE may Allah protect us. And (2) AL JANNAH may Allah make us among them. Our final home most be in one either hell or jannah. So cotinue saying these much and much, LAA ILA HA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADU RASULULLAH Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. it'll help you on the day of judgement insha Allah. may Allah make our last word in this world be kalimatu shahada AMEEN. Work hard, be patient, white your heart, obey Allah and his messenger, help needers etc.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Problem Of This Board Are As Follows by 2468iyajo(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2022
According to my Own observation in this board are (1) No answering a question for a questioneer (2) No more active members viewing a topic talkless of posting on a topic (3) There are none muslim that are corrupting on a topic whenever someone create a great sermon topic etc. What is your suggestion reader?
Islam for Muslims / Your Advice Is Highly Needed by 2468iyajo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Assalamu Alaikum to my brothers and sisters in islam. I am here looking for your advice please
Religion / Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 2468iyajo(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2022
It wasn't the matter of communicating in this platform. Ok
Islam for Muslims / Re: How Many Will Enter Paradise? by 2468iyajo(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Ameen

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do with your phone In 2022 To Make Lots Of Money by 2468iyajo(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2022
JamesNdaeyo:

You can get 1hr FREE training 08131563151/WhatsApp
am not doing whatsapp
Politics / Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by 2468iyajo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
actually president buhari have done his best, he really try. It's not easy to be a nigerian leader. May Allah protect you from any act of evil AMEEN
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) by 2468iyajo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Very true Alfa. What does Sharia prescribe to remedy this situation
ayyah
Phones / Re: Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head by 2468iyajo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Illusioneffect:
I can't negotiate here call the number up
ok no p
Phones / Re: Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head by 2468iyajo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Illusioneffect:
is too expensive, tell me the last price

1 Like

Phones / Re: Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head by 2468iyajo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Illusioneffect:

WhatsApp this number is you're interested +234 813 232 3179
am not on whatsapp
Business / Re: What To Do with your phone In 2022 To Make Lots Of Money by 2468iyajo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
HoW can i start it
Business / Re: What To Do with your phone In 2022 To Make Lots Of Money by 2468iyajo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
How can i start it
Phones / Re: Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head by 2468iyajo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Illusioneffect:
Iphone X Everything is working perfectly Cost: 190k Negotiable
Illusioneffect:
Iphone X Everything is working perfectly Cost: 190k Negotiable
how much?
Religion / According To Islam by 2468iyajo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
It was clear to me. Be on your own depend on Allah. Obey the rules and regulation of the islam, mind your business, feed poors, help those are in need, don't add or reduce from what our beloved prophet told us to do, obey your parents forgive each others, have peace in your mind, get hand work, make things easy for others. You'll be the most happiest human being in the whole world. Trust me i live bY that
Islam for Muslims / Muslims Around The World by 2468iyajo(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2021
May ALLAH grant all muslims around the world Jannatul Firdaus with his mercy. AMEEN

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / World Is Limited by 2468iyajo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Whatever you have in this world is limited, but hereafter is not limited either in hell fire or in jannah, may ALLAH grant us Jannah.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: The Law Of Contrast And The Breakdown Of Muslim Relationships by 2468iyajo(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Lukgaf:
And it is among His signs that He has created for you wives from among yourselves, so that you may find tranquillity in them, and He has created love and kindness between you. Surely in this there are signs for a people who reflect. [30:21]

Psychologists have long known about the contrast principle and it is easily demonstrated in university campuses around the world with the simplest of experiments. Teacher brings in three buckets of hot, cold and tepid (room temperature) water and a student each (while blindfolded) is asked to place their hand in the hot water bucket and the other in the cold one. Then, both are asked to dip the same hand in tepid (room temperature) water and describe the sensation.

Wow!

The student who had earlier dipped his hand in hot water describes it as cold while the other describes it as hot. That’s because they had different “comparison points” and anchors.

Marketing gurus and sales people use this principle to maximum effect! In the US estate agents are taught to show “overinflated and mediocre” properties first before showing the actual property which they want to sell and the instant glow in the eyes of the unsuspecting customer tells its own story. The first “overinflated and mediocre” property contrasts and extenuates the second property and the customer views it much better than it actually is.

Car dealers are taught to always negotiate the base (sticker price) of the car before selling options (tinted windows, sunroof, alloys etc) because the cost of £780 for tinted windows seems miniscule compared to the £18,000 which has been agreed for the car.

Similarly department store sales staffs are trained to offer you an additional £60 silk tie after the sale of £600 suit.

Overpriced deserts and drinks at restaurants work on the same principle.

Here is the kicker!

Sara Gutierres, Ph.D., and Douglas Kenrick, Ph.D conducted a series of experiments where male college students were offered a photo of a potential blind date candidate of average attractiveness. If the men were watching “Charlie’s Angels” the photo appeared to be less desirable (then it actually was) to the point where men wouldn’t bother for a date which was available to them. The glamour girls of “Charlie’s Angels” were to blame because they made average attractiveness look mediocre.

We (as Muslims) are bombarded by men and women of “perfect figures” by the media, what do you think it’s doing to our relationships? For men, Allah (SWT) says in the Qur’aan:

[3:14] It has been made attractive for people to love the desired things; that is, women, children, hoarded heaps of gold and silver, branded horses, cattle and tillage. That is an enjoyment of the worldly life; but with Allah lies the beauty of the final resort.

Women are a source of attraction for men to begin with but when the “curvy beauties of the screen” are watched with intent then the perfectly attractive Sunnah loving home wife won’t seem so attractive anymore.

Hollywood or Bollywood, movies, drams, soaps and songs will inevitably downgrade your spouse because Shaytaan is there to exploit the “Law of Contrast” and make the “curvy beauties of the screen” appear much more sensual and attractive than they actually are. Similar is the concept of “intellectual superiority” where the well rehearsed Pundit on the media will make your own spouse look inferior then they really are.

Islamic Tele-evangelism, Nasheed concerts and pop culture are also nothing but deadly to our Islamic ideology while thinly disguised as “Islamic events”. And then we have the massive “Islamic conferences” where speakers are flown in from overseas paid megabucks and housed in 5-star accommodations to deliver “Islamic talks” to thousands of fans.

Where are we heading with all of this?

In our communities, how many of us have heard stories of marital breakdowns where the spouse is deemed to be “physically unattractive” or “intellectually inferior” while we scratch our heads and say, “There isn’t a lot wrong with him or her!”.

Can the “Law of contrast ” be discounted in the breakdown of Muslim family epidemic which every community is experiencing?

Fortunately, the Qur’aan gives solid advice to limit the damage as follows:

Guard your gaze: The poison of “contrast” enters your heart and mind through your eyes so the Qur’aan commands the first barrier to be placed on the sight:
[24:30] Tell the believing men that they must lower their gazes and guard their private parts; it is more decent for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do.

[24:31] And tell the believing women that they must lower their gazes…

2. Dolled up Hijabees & Macho Bearded men: How many times have you been to the Masjid and noticed “dolled up Hijabi Sisters” with layers upon layers of makeup and skin tight clothes OR men with tight clothes to show their bodies which they have worked tirelessly at the gym for weeks on end? These “creatures of self-indulgence” must be told that they are committing Haram while enticing others.

[24:31] ….and guard their private parts, and must not expose their adornment, except that which appears thereof, and must wrap their bosoms with their shawls, and must not expose their adornment, except to their husbands or their fathers or the fathers of their husbands, or to their sons or the sons of their husbands, or to their brothers or the sons of their brothers or the sons of their sisters, or to their women, or to those owned by their right hands, or male attendants having no (sexual) urge, or to the children who are not yet conscious of the shames of women. And let them not stamp their feet in a way that the adornment they conceal is known. And repent to Allah O believers, all of you, so that you may achieve success.

3. Thanking Allah (SWT): Next time your spouse does something which pleases you don’t forget to “Thank Allah (SWT)”.

[14:7] (Recall the time) when your Lord declared, .If you express gratitude, I shall certainly give you more, and if you are ungrateful, then My punishment is severe.

4. Mr Perfect & Miss Right? There is a saying “Nobody is perfect” but it’s time to implement it. Next time you are searching for perfection in your spouse, direct that gaze to yourself instead and follow the command of Allah (SWT) for the “dear wife”:

[4:19] O you who believe, it is not lawful for you that you should forcibly take women as inheritance. Do not hold on to them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clearly shameful act. Live with them in the recognized manner. If you dislike them, then it is quite likely that you dislike something and Allah has placed a lot of good in it.

So before reaching for that remote control next time remember what it’s doing to your relationship!

Jamiat ULAMA
The real
Islam for Muslims / Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Mawlid Nabiyy by 2468iyajo(m): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2021
sad angry
yahmohy27:

Not good to say it.
May Allah guide us and forgive us
OK
Islam for Muslims / Re: Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity by 2468iyajo(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2021
IslamVIRGINS:

Is google now your enemy?
yes is my big enemy
Islam for Muslims / Re: Everyone Condemns Mawlid But Not Sect by 2468iyajo(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Babaheekmat:

So? Which of his sahabahs did any of those things I listed or maulid
none of them

1 Like 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Everyone Condemns Mawlid But Not Sect by 2468iyajo(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Invented just like the ones I listed
so it'l not be the sunnah of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Because prophet Muhammad (S A W) said alaikum bi sunnatin wa sunnatin qulafa'u rashideen.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Muslim Side Talk About Milaad by 2468iyajo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Assalamu alaikum to all muslim brothers and sisters in islam. People are always celebrating milaad un nabi in the name of sunnah, while prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said alaikum bi sunnatin wa sunnatin qulafa'u rashideen. my question here is that, among qulafa'u rashideen who did milaad un nabi? If not then its not sunnah of rasool, its an innovation and any innovation is not acceptable in islam. May ALLAH guide us in the right path AMIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity by 2468iyajo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please who started maulud un nabi in this world
Islam for Muslims / Re: Everyone Condemns Mawlid But Not Sect by 2468iyajo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Babaheekmat:
Hypocrisy

What about naming ceremony?
What about public Nikkah?
What about taking ruqyah as job?
What about supporting democracy?
What about election?
What about shia and other factionists?
Tablig nko?
Bending or kneeling to greet nko?

What about other kufru and shirk?

It's maulid y'all come together to nullify
is maulud sunnah of rasool or its invented by people?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Maolud Ul-nabi: Peace Be Upon You O' The Messenger Of God (sa) by 2468iyajo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is maulud sunnah of prophet or created by people?
Politics / Endsars Protest by 2468iyajo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Police arrested endsers protesters at lekki tollgate
Celebrities / New Song From Me by 2468iyajo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have new single drop your whatssap number for the music
Computers / Re: Bring Your Dead Laptops And Phones Parts by 2468iyajo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
kapsome84:
I buy dead laptop's batteries,dead laptop's board, memory card, hard disc, server, processor, UPS, printers and other electronics scrap....Whatsapp me 08064355926
i have laptop orlg no battery
Music/Radio / Who Sing This Song? by 2468iyajo(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2021
From your looks you're from london, a a can i get your number, baby na me call you later, i can compose you a letter just to get to know you better, ah me call her my baby but she forming for me, me call her may baby but she no answer me, so now i don the go, so now i don the go, so now she want me talk, now she call my number now she talk hello.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.