Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (32040 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotolu:
This is a piece of craps,Barcanista. What exactly is your problem with President Buhari? Too bad, the President does not think of plebians. Move on. Another political era just commenced.

Buhari has a BIG problem which is fanatics like YOU...

Op simply pointed out the lie in his speech which is the right thing to do and you're here wanting all to join you in O'Yes followers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ayindejimmy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
I just discovered the mods of this forum are hell bent on promoting this Barcanista fellow.
For how do you account for putting every tread he post on front page?
Please, some of us have a life.
I come hear to read news, not gossips or counter gossips

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Boy101(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gary Locke for Commerce and also Kathleen for Health. Those two were confirmed by the senate months after Obama's inauguration in 2009... Emphasis on Full Please. Emphasis on "Full"

Whynotthetruth:

Point out which he didn't appoint to counter the Op plz
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by okotv(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Seems you folks aren't tired of the back and forth ...
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by August21(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
I don't see any sense in this ur defence-thread. PMB said it took Obama some months befor he had his full cabinet and as observers of international events all know, Some of Obama's nominees had issues bothering on crediblity etc.

PMB mentioned d fight against corruption as one of his govt's policies, now do you expect him to appoint pple of questionable character? It is ur likes dat will shout crucify him if he picks som1 dat lacks crediblity!

Yet you expect him to make dsame mistake dat Obama made witout checking his nominees well before sending deir names to d senate. If He makes dat mistake you will still come out here to call him clueless.

Quit this Show of bitterness and dissipate ur research capabilties into other ventures dat will be of greater benefit to the many youths in Nigeria who are trying to get a job!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista or whatever he calls himself is not an A class student..Not a flying colur student in any way..atleast when he was in school...Na him type dey read from morning till morning only to get a "D" in the course he was jacking for...
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
Barcanista or whatever he calls himself is not an A class student..Not a flying colur student in any way..atleast when he was in school...Na him type dey read from morning till morning only to get a "grin" in the course he was jacking for...
Barcanista amara akwukwo...TRULY!!!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Callmemike(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is only one thing these APc zealots can do: Insult and downgrade. I have followed barcanista and the counter thread. I expect some ApC persons to prove him wrong. None has. Meaning, he weilds the truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by dasrackhor(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
joseph1832:

Honestly, your bullshiiit is becoming annoying. When did what you think become what is rigidly accepted by all and sundry? And what makes you even think that many 'audience' give a rats pen!s about your threads? Gosh, you're absolutely becoming deluded.

Imagine the embolden, as long as it is credited to you, as if you are the only person in the politics section!

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I believe its becoming very lucid that this moniker clearly is having problems...
Take ΐτ̅ easy on him dude.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by jaybee3(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
What's with all these fuckery for crying out loud?

Why must his topics graze the FP?
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Themonster: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
MabraO:
Barcanista go back to sleep
Ur thread is not objective enough
All u do counter every of buhari's move without been objective
It's also a pity ur followers re blind too
I know wen dey see this sillly thread dey gonna sing ur praise.

In Benin parable "the stone u see coming doesn't blind d eye"
A word is enough for d wise

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by bibiking7(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have just one question. How long did it take GEJ to pick his ministers and how well did they perform? I believe that if it's worth doing, then it's worth doing well. All these back and forth arguments about PMB did this and Obama did that is tiring. In a country with a high percentage of corrupt individuals, weaning and selecting is bound to be hard. The funny thing is, this administration reminds me of the OBJ era. Not fazed or distracted by irrelevant propaganda and crap talk. Please come out and talk about wrong choices made by the government and it's negative effects rather than all this nit picking. My people, please lets be constructive. For me, I don't see delaying the ministerial list as a wrong choice if it's to select the right people for the job. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Children of hate are around, nothing concrete to post but lamentation... cheesy
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by importexpert(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
tucky200:

Oga my question is ..how many month did it take barack obama to appoint a full cabinet ??
Because I knw buhari have started appointing his agencies..and what he meant was that it took barack obama some month before he appointed full cabinet

barcanista:
Obama won the Presidency on November 8. 2008. By December 22, 2008 he had already nominated his full cabinet even before his inauguration.

barcanista can you see how insensible you answer questions to suit your childish mission? he asked you "appoint" the exact word buhari used but because you want to spread lies you are deviating from using appoint. i am sorry but you can only deceive the fools around. why not shamefully answer him that it was over 3months the same thing buhari said? pmb was very right. it took obama over 3months to appoint his full cabinet period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by neahyo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
In 2baba's voice "If nobody talk about you then you are nobody, whether na truth or na lie"
Thank God say GEJ and PMB never ever open mouth insult diaself. These two men are adults and they behave as one, they both have mutual respect for one another.
My conclusion is this: If you wish others bad, bad things will happen to you. Please accept PMB is still the president of the country, even if you are in the opposition you have to acknowledge Rome wasn't built in a day.

Bro whynotthetruth, even if pikin behave like pikin, old man suppose behave as old man. Abeg the way u dey insult ppl too much na, haba u be bros nau.

Confession: barcanista,whynotthetruth i admire your writing skills, kindly recommend books for me to improve my writing skills. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by duality(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well done barcanista, I must encourage you in your efforts. You did well. If we don't insist on the truth. This present government and their supporters are ready to force lies down our gullet.

Believe me, your writeups got to the presidency. The good thing about your efforts is that. You'll matter when it matters most.

One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by kritikali(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Splashme:
I feel ashamed the extent some Nigerians go to defend this brain-dead dullard
who again called his own party ANPC.
Below is a table of Obama's appointments then

U and ur father are d dullard,no offence pls. But u re born of a slowpoke..didnt the stupid pix u posted confirmed this statement 'It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office;..I can see 98days after inauguration there, doesn't less 1 make it not full...E-idiot.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Benzzle: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
I want to use this medium to advice the APC people that the era of propaganda and deception is over. It is better they face the truth and get whatever consequence it brings than to play on the intelligence of Nigerians.
but you were a member of apc this time last year bastard son of a useless father

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by philips70(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
JEGA just read through this thread and I heard he is going back to INEC collation centre to re-announce the results again..

GEJ 20M

GMB 9M

And declare GEJ winner

Barcanista, stop wailing oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by kenex4ever(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
1-1 Game on
2-nil rather, d apc guy didn't do any research
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by philips70(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
But come to think of it, Buhari made this speech in front of Americans and the US president himself. Between Barcanista and Barack Obama who is supposed to come and create these threads on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by kaybyte: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
pomporiking:
Barcanista you have proven yourself to be intelligent and also the only member of the opposition who can hold his own on Nl,but you have started opening senseless threads
please help me ask barcanister must pmb act like other president? The man has choosen his style of governance so why are you guy disturbing yourselves? Kai barcanister no get work oooo.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ibietela2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:
Hahahahaha, this is why I love this guy called barcanister, no homo! cheesy

And this is why the over 40 years old, chief lying liar, hate-filled and uncouth political hooligan female from Owerri hates him so much..

Barcanister, you are so on point. My major problem isn't really Buhari''s cabinet members now but the fact that the old visionless and democratically inexperienced man doesn't have a mind of his own. Check all that we have on ground now, they are basically GEJ's policies and the old baba sees nothing wrong in always wanting to liken his ineptitude to Obama's governance. Speaking of a country were things are working perfectly well compared to a country where nothing is working. Let him keep waiting for Obama to tell him all he has to do, and also give him a go ahead whenever he wants to have sex with Aisha.

Time will tell who's incompetent..

Do you mean beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1?
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
I don't who keeps giving this two faced weasel limelight on front page. Barcanista is a jobless oaf looking for appointment, our very own FFK on Nairaland. I cant stand duplicitous, hungry and desperate men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Benzzle: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Callmemike:
There is only one thing these APc zealots can do: Insult and downgrade. I have followed barcanista and the counter thread. I expect some ApC persons to prove him wrong. None has. Meaning, he weilds the truth.
stuffs like this You're actually the stupid one to believe and follow this jobless fellow

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by guntranno(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Obama won the Presidency on November 8. 2008. By December 22, 2008 he had already nominated his full cabinet even before his inauguration.

Nice one op but my questions....

1. Is Buhari Obama?

2. Is Nigeria America?

We shld be comparing Nigeria with the likes of Libya, Haiti, Ethiopia, Togo... Now, let's go back to check how long it took their presidents to appoint full cabinet...

Btw, since the inauguration of this administration, we've been having STEADY Power Supply in my area... At least there's power even without the Minister of Power
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by eleko1: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
GOD bless U.Leave those clowns FC to continue with their stewpidity/foolishness.BarcaniSaTAN is a Barbarian.
August21:
I don't see any sense in this ur defence-thread. PMB said it took Obama some months befor he had his full cabinet and as observers of international events all know, Some of Obama's nominees had issues bothering on crediblity etc.

PMB mentioned d fight against corruption as one of his govt's policies, now do you expect him to appoint pple of questionable character? It is ur likes dat will shout crucify him if he picks som1 dat lacks crediblity!

Yet you expect him to make dsame mistake dat Obama made witout checking his nominees well before sending deir names to d senate. If He makes dat mistake you will still come out here to call him clueless.

Quit this Show of bitterness and dissipate ur research capabilties into other ventures dat will be of greater benefit to the many youths in Nigeria who are trying to get a job!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:
My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?

Is a Nominee part of a cabinet even before confirmation?

They were hurriedly nominated without thorough consultation hence they couldn't make the cabinet.

The answer or retort is, has buhari even nominated one cabinet member two months into his tenure?

Confirmation is not the presidents job, nomination is, that obama's nominations were not all confirmed at same time is the function of a healthy opposition in the parliamentary/legislative arm of goverment who would oppose on principle expecting you to convince them why they should give you your requested nominations chikena!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by emmygzy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Splashme:
I feel ashamed the extent some Nigerians go to defend this brain-dead dullard
who again called his own party ANPC.
Below is a table of Obama's appointments then
you must be an igbo person......see the way youre talking to our president.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:
My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?

Is a Nominee part of a cabinet even before confirmation?

They were hurriedly nominated without thorough consultation hence they couldn't make the cabinet.

It took Obama less than 28 days to appoint every member of his cabinet. Moreso, they had all been carried along during his campaign
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:
What's with all these fuckery for crying out loud?

Why must his topics graze the FP?
His sponsors pay him higher for every front page. It's not about passion, honour or principles. He doesn't have any of those. It is about daily bread; survival. Nairaland is his farm. Front page is a good yield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Ur life was so interesting that you woke up to read a counter thread written by a "boring author". Smh...
like someone said, let's assume u are the president, name the people u believe are worthy to be ministers and let nairalander screen them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

$16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.