Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? (602 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by princevinco(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
This mail was sent to me by someone requesting a counsel of what to do. As this can happen to anybody, your counsel can help him take an action Read on "I am 33 years of age, businessman and doing very well in business but never married though I had planned to get married October last year if not for what happened that I called off the marriage. I am a committed Christian together with the lady I was planning to marry.

To get the background clearer, I am residing and doing business in Lagos while the lady is living in one of the states in eastern part of Nigeria (we had never slept together for once) and she had never visited me in Lagos. It happened late last year, the lady started showing signs of pregnancy but keep denying that she was not pregnant until after three months.

After three months, she was forced and taken to the hospital where pregnancy test was carried out which confirmed that she was pregnant. The lady was devastated and nearly committed suicide if not a timely intervention of her mother.

The reason she wanted to kill herself was not that she was pregnant but that she did know the man who had affairs with her. So the villagers were mocking her that she was another Mary as in the Bible who never knew a man yet become pregnant.

After it was confirmed that she was pregnant, the lady locked herself for two days without eating or drinking, the mother fearing that she could kill herself when nobody was in the house went and told her pastor who accompanied her to see the lady. When the pastor arrived, GOD revealed to the pastor what happened.

God revealed to the pastor that the lady’s pregnancy was from the family she was planning to marry into. The pastor followed her mother to my family in the village where they met my parents. The pastor told my parents that the lady got pregnant by a member of the family and that GOD said the person will die in 3 days time unless he confesses.

It happens that our last born 17 years of age who had just finished his secondary education was around when the pastor delivered the message and left. After the pastor had left, the boy fearing that he could be responsible for that pregnancy and he don’t want to die started weeping that he had s*x with the lady that he might be responsible for her pregnancy.

The boy confessed to what happened, it was one evening that the lady came to our house to collect a package I sent for her, and unknown to her, the boy served her a soft drink which he put an overdose of sleeping tablets. After her drink, she was so weak that she slept off.

The boy guided her to my room to sleep and pass the night. The boy’s room was next to mine and the connecting door was bolted inside the boy’s room. Late that night, the boy sneaked and entered my room from his own room(where the lady slept), undressed the lady and had s*x with her two times before day break.

In the morning the following day, the lady was still dizzy but managed to go home, and did not know what transpired between her and my younger brother. That incident with my brother brought about the pregnancy.

Please, I am confused whether to go ahead and marry the lady or not, knowing that I am not responsible for the first child to be born by her. So I need your counsel of what to do I still love the lady and she had not betrayed me willingly sleeping with another man.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by eluquenson(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Follow your instinct
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
#Thinking
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
If is possible to terminate the pregnancy...go ahead fast and do that. Aloow her get some healing then marry her. Try as much as possible to keep it as a family secret you guys have to live with. But where u cannot remove the pregnancy....u just have to step away from her and her family...it a sad cros she has to carry and live with.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't believe this story jare but if true, you guys need to wait until the baby is delivered so as to facilitate a DNA on the child

The result of the DNA should determine your next line of action

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Fall Out Of Love / Why Do Nairalanders Constantly Ask "Can You Date Someone Who" / How I Lost My Nipple And Eye Because Of Internet Love - Chinwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.