Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark (26135 Views)

Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React / Shouldn't Toke Makinwa Stop Wearing Trashy Dresses? OAP What Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by econome(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nigeria music artistes, we know you are the best in Africa.
But wearing sun glasses in night clubs/shows na error of commotion.
Just this morning, seeing Clever J on Galaxy TV(Lagos) wearing glasses that is not different from a welding goggles of welder down my street, and this guy Clever J looking up as if he is blind.

Please advise Naija Music Artistes To Stop Wearing Sun and Welding Goggles in the Dark.

Thanks

33 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by INTROVERT(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Not just naija

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
introvert !!!

back to topic, now this is hilarious

4 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by importexpert(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
lol, they are claiming local champions grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by angelTI(f): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Awon wannabes

2 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by francescainnoce(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
lol...
I think its all about maximizing courage unno...because eye contacts can bring so many errors besides most of these people are crowd shy...... I think.
but I find it quite funny especially where it is not necessary. like dare art alade on Nigerian idol.. smh

13 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by unikchyka(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
They really need to be told.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
The supermod in charge must be really fed up for this to hit FP this soon. But I guess the Op is right, why wear dark glasses in the dark?

Some go wear am and u go dey feel the impulse to drop #20 in front of them

11 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Haters gonna hate....

36 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Adaahjacob(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tell PHCN to reduce the cost of their tariff.

Tell NITEL to come back.

Tell MTN to reduce the rate they steal my MB.

Tell NFF to pay Stephen Keshi his balance.

Tell FALCAO to live Chelsea.

13 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by DONSMITH123(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
just passing

1 Like

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by layinkakeem(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Makes no sense, just like jonathan campaigning after election result cheesy

3 Likes

They are local uneducated Thugs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
na forming go wound all of dem.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by slowice(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Haba even foreign artists do it....I tink its part of d swagg in d industry

2 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Jasi7(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what those googles are for in the dark...

1 Like

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by aminho(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2469231/buhari-win-10000-naira HELP PRESIDENT BUHARI AND WIN 10000NAIRA
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is on front-page?

Mehn!
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by doinwealth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls tell them.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Bonapart(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
They all bunch of wannnabesßssss... save phyno and olamide
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Frydae: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
The fact is that they are facing very bright lights, that aid clearer camera and video shoots! N that isn't good for naked eyes

1 Like

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by treebines: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ohh yezz[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed embarassed embarassed[i][/i]
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Swagk101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op stop reasoning like a dunce, shades are meant 4 protecting d eyes against sunshine,bright lights etc.
Frydae:
The fact is that they are facing very bright lights, that aid clearer camera and video shoots! N that isn't good for naked eyes
francescainnoce:
lol...
I think its all about maximizing courage unno...because eye contacts can bring so many errors besides most of these people are crowd shy...... I think.
but I find it quite funny especially where it is not necessary. like dare art alade on Nigerian idol.. smh
Nice replies
Freemanan:
Haters gonna hate....
Abeg who get dat yansh 4 ur back?Send me her no shapaly

1 Like

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by tonero92: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Some wear those glasses because of stage fright and all... . Being a celebrity doesn't make u any more bolder than u naturally are... . E.g don jazzy at the Mama awards.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by damiloladuke: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
stage freight na small thing?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Hysmady(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
They smoke a lot...Dey don't want u to see deir red eye tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Dollyak(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Haters gonna hate....

Why you con DRY like BONGA fish like this na cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Olateef(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015

37 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by IamOpemipo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
The artists are not really the problem..buh we, we av this naija/african mentality that glasses are only meant to be worn in the sun?
Wat if If i'm a shy individual dat prefer to hide ma gaze behind the shade??

Som1 pls Google the use of shade/glasses

5 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
some are probably hiding their coke eyes

2 Likes

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Stylish Wizkid's 5-Year-Old Son, Boluwatife (Photos) / Body Of Sound Engineer, Precious Exhumed To Be Transported To Rivers State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.