Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark (26224 Views)

Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React / Shouldn't Toke Makinwa Stop Wearing Trashy Dresses? OAP What Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Haters gonna hate....
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by esterification(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shy
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by kajoula(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
slowice:
Haba even foreign artists do it....I tink its part of d swagg in d industry

Propelled fellow.... grin..... cool cool coolhiding their dazzed eye cool cool

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Lanceslot(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
They are probably drunk/tipsy and need cover their eyes so you won't see/notice it....

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
bulldoza:

Why you con DRY like BONGA fish like this na cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nature Mate...
Tho the ladies still gets wet...
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by chiedu7: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Olateef:
Close one eye to do.
Your runs don spoil cheesy
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by magicminister: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
U dont get it. As an artist, You never know when the spot light is gonna be on you.its always good to be ready. If u performing on stage and them bright light hit u a couple of times, ur performance might get affected.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Haters gonna hate....

Shey you just passed out? Probably looking for a well paying job...you even have pictures of your POP, discharge cert with you name showing clearly on NL. Then you keep posting some kind pictures on FP.

Continue... grin
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by nochildsplay(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thought I am the only one that has been observing this o cheesy grin

But not only nigerian artist na
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Shey you just passed out? Probably looking for a well paying job...you even have pictures of your POP, discharge cert with you name showing clearly on NL. Then you keep posting some kind pictures on FP.

Continue... grin
Are WE safe love?
Seems you have been Following...
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by mrmaze(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well lik someone said... They work hard to be famous and later wear dark glasses not to b seen.. irony of life..
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Are WE safe love?
Seems you have been Following...

You should ask yourself that.
Are you safe?
Your future employers might be following too. wink
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Swagk101:
Op stop reasoning like a dunce, shades are meant 4 protecting d eyes against sunshine,bright lights etc.Nice repliesAbeg who get dat yansh 4 ur back?Send me her no shapaly
Na Ayiri Emami babe...
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

You should ask yourself that.
Are you safe?
Your future employers might be following too. wink
And I have acted indecent?
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by bigiyaro(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
@op, aw do u expect dem to form witout dark goggles in d dark?
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Patented: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tell them abeg, tell them.......
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by efilefun(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
econome:
Nigeria music artistes, we know you are the best in Africa.
But wearing sun glasses in night clubs/shows na error of commotion.
Just this morning, seeing Clever J on Galaxy TV(Lagos) wearing glasses that is not different from a welding goggles of welder down my street, and this guy Clever J looking up as if he is blind.

Please advise Naija Music Artistes To Stop Wearing Sun and Welding Goggles in the Dark.

Thanks
Clever j own get meaning... You no see the guy eyes The guy get two left eye nau
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
This post is not reasonable at all, wearing black Goggles in the dark, is not actually ur business, they want to look good.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by engrkaz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
francescainnoce:
lol...
I think its all about maximizing courage unno...because eye contacts can bring so many errors besides most of these people are crowd shy...... I think.
but I find it quite funny especially where it is not necessary. like dare art alade on Nigerian idol.. smh
I think mushin weed is sometimes referred to as recreational drug right it reddens ur eyes and could force u to always wear welding shields regardless of the situation......I really dont think it has anything to do with avoiding eye contact....shey u get
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Haywhymido(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
some are probably hiding their coke eyes
yea u r right. Dat is what clever j is actually doing, u hardly see him without dose glasses i dont knw of odas.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by berbs112(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dem don high on Cannabis and other substances,they are hiding the eye balls. Without ire there is no inspiration ask whiz kid and 2baba. Ride on Ganja man
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by anselm791(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
If we like, we will wear it in our sleep, it will still not bring the chibok girls back.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by binie: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
I want to believe Talib Kweli's got the answer.
If time permits watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAL3QRHKBE8#
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by cupidhero(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
How bout heavy leather jackets and russian headwarmers? You can't stop these catz from doing every shii they see on the TV.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Lincoln275(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not just naija
Welcome back my love[quote][/quote]
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by loomer: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Most times na because of flash from camera
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
They smoke weed everytime, red eye, so they need it
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Happiness87(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Frydae:
The fact is that they are facing very bright lights, that aid clearer camera and video shoots! N that isn't good for naked eyes
say the truth, they are shy, are the presenters not facing the same light as well.

they wear it in the dark, clubs, comedy shows etc. they are shy, simple
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by ahamonyeka(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nigerian artiste always imitating the western world.you will see them wearing cloths written one American artiste name but I keep wondering why they never wear cloths written Nigerian artiste name on it.
For instance you see 2face wearing cloth which jayz's name is on it but you cannever see jay z wearing cloth which 2face or don jazzy's name is on it.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by oladeledave: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Apply for

Counterhouse Consultants Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2015

http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/counterhouse-consultants-limited.html
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by manny4life(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Swagk101:
Op stop reasoning like a dunce, shades are meant 4 protecting d eyes against sunshine,bright lights etc.Nice repliesAbeg who get dat yansh 4 ur back?Send me her no shapaly

Protecting against sunshine... Yes, that's why it's made

But did you say protecting against bright lights? Lol... You sef, you're talking like one. Bright light from where? As in bright as sunlight? Please think jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.