Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark (26139 Views)

Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React / Shouldn't Toke Makinwa Stop Wearing Trashy Dresses? OAP What Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by BlissB(f): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Nature Mate... Tho the ladies still gets wet...
Fall off guava tree *Dies*
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Swagk101(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
ibolomo:

you need deliverance. How you take sight the yansh?
Na the yansh dey look me o
cheesy
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin
BlissB:
Fall off guava tree *Dies*
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Lawsimon(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not just naija
Introvert, you must show me the way to this your success...I Want to be a Nairaland superstar just like you...lols
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Lawsimon(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not just naija
Introvert, you must show me the way to this your success...I Want to be a Nairaland 'superstar' just like you...lols
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by ibolomo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Insecure people be like

Freemanan:
Haters be like

and by the way, how do you hate someone you don't even know?
Besides, who goes to a supermarket and doesn't get a basket or something at the counter to put stuff other than someone who just went there to take pics.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Haters be like...
ibolomo:

and by the way, how do you hate someone you don't even know?
Besides, who goes to a supermarket and doesn't get a basket or something at the counter to put stuff other than someone who just went there to take pics.

I RESPOND WITH....

Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Haters be like...

I RESPOND WITH....

lol. Btw, I'm amazed at how the Shoprite looks the same as all other Shoprites. They don't change the floor planning much, do they. Everything in the same spot including the money market.
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol. Btw, I'm amazed at how the Shoprite looks the same as all other Shoprites. They don't change the floor planning much, do they. Everything in the same spot including the money market.
Yeah... I guess it's a signature... I like it tho. JUST like Zenith banks
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Superman11(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Haters gonna hate....

where is your welding shop??
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Superman11:

where is your welding shop??
Your lair
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by Superman11(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Your lair

i wan weld some protectors hahaha shocked shocked
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by iamnemo(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't get this post. How is it your business if they wear sunshades where ever? I mean if they stop wearing . How will that affect your life? Dude get somethm doing OK. Make money. OK just kpashu forget if they are wearing swimming googles while sleeping. No one cares!!! angry mind over simple matters undecided
Re: Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark by bros856: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Always stand out with Natural looks like me not with dark Eye Googles. Enjoy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud / Stylish Wizkid's 5-Year-Old Son, Boluwatife (Photos) / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.