Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves (1633 Views)

The Way Ladies Love Cucumber This Day's Pix / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U / 12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by solape001(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
In recent times I have come across marriageable men who really wanna tie the knots with their soulmate. Shockingly, in the course of dating, ladies will wanna put to test serious and unwarranted questions, even after being in courtship for 10-12 months.
The most shocking one is "I have a child, and it happened while I was in school" will you still marry me.
Sometimes when I make such research, it's not always true (80%). My colleagues also said same that have had situations like that before.
I am not saying if true you shouldn't tell ur fiancee, but in the case where there's none, STOP testing serious minded men who wish to settle down for good with such question, in the name of trying to find out if he truely loves you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by XavierBlue(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2015

XavierBlue
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by solape001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please we need your candid opinion on this ladies and gentlemen
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sorry?
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by solape001(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sorry for??
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Then tell men to stop testing them too. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by ikelvin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee kiss undecided
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by MarryMeee: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
ikelvin:
MarryMeee kiss undecided
uncle
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by ikelvin(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
uncle

What's your take on the topic? I wanna know your opinion!
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by macb(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2015
I think ladies also use the "I am pregnant" issues to test the lads trust to marry or stay in the relationship with them.

my opinion.
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Y should I marry after one when I'm not a single dad? Na f9 I go get in that test. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by solape001(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
macb:
I think ladies also use the "I am pregnant" issues to test the lads trust to marry or stay in the relationship with them.

my opinion.
Well that's when both now have carnal knowledge of themselves. Which that's not what am driving at.
Re: Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves by drkay(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'll be glad to fail the test. I'll try to convince her that the fact that I can't marry a single mother is out of principle and not being unserious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / Baby, I Can Die For You / She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.