Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? (659 Views)

Just Look At What Lack Of Self Control Has Caused / Liking Sex Doesn't Make A Woman A Slut, Lack Of Self Control Does / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by lawnreigh(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, it always baffle me sometimes to know which of the two that has self control the most, Most ladies claim they do than guys but yet some guys I know have self control such that they can't do ladies anyhow. So let shed more light on this peeps and know which gender has the most
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by SenJoe(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
What would you expect me to say.
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
It varies frm indivitual
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by meimoks(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Self control is inherent, i dont think it has anything to do with gender. #myopinion
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Self control on what?
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
lawnreigh:
Fellow Nairalanders, it always baffle me sometimes to know which of the two that has self control the most, Most ladies claim they do than guys but yet some guys I know have self control such that they can't do ladies anyhow. So let shed more light on this peeps and know which gender has the most
it depends on the type of person him/her is dear smiley
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by lawnreigh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
Self control on what?
u funny u are on romance section and u are asking self control on what, self control on sex Offcourse, no na self control on reading books
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Which Of The 2 Has Self Control The Most? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
lawnreigh:
u funny u are on romance section and u are asking self control on what, self control on sex Offcourse, no na self control on reading books
girls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Can Cook! / Hurray! Here Are 5 Effective K's To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work / What Will U Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.