Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky (4887 Views)

Guys Am Just Kinda Confuse,what Is Your Take On This Pls. / Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days / Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello phone lovers in the house, ive been looking for a comprehensive review on driod pad 8 even before buying it, but i saw no bad reviews about it.
I have been using it for days now, and i tend to like it just because of its speaker production
And also because it runs on lollipop OS.

But i must confess, tecno will be tecno.
The first tab 8H i was given at a retail outlet in ikeja 3chub was very slow, u punch d screen and it wil take seconds to respond, i knew that one would be very bad for gaming. So i requested it to b changed.

The next one i was given responded well and i went away with it, this was on friday.
But trying to get files into it., i noticed the first bug, it will not connect to the system and wen it did, it was so damn slow the file always ended up failing.

When i finally got apps to it thru flashare, i noticed it took unusually long to install, only for them to send OTA updates some few hours later that dey noticed a bug as apps were taking too long to install, that i should upgrade. I did so, hoping it will solve d usb connection too, but tecno can like to disgrace itself as the screen went blank for minutes and would not come up no matter wat i did. I decided to let it be.

When it finally came up, it had damaged d sd card that was in it and yet the update never got completed.

So i want to know, did anyone encounter these problems with ur driod pad and can i savage this ugly situation where my fone is still empty because i cant connect to pc to get my old files, d suprising thing is, i looked like a fool today wen i took it to where i bought it, their system read the fone, tho it was slow but my sistem n oda system wouldn't.

Pls i need advice/experiences from you guys thanks
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Theyveedo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Following
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by sats: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
when i say take,you say no, same applies to injoo and infinix
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
sats:
when i say take,you say no, same applies to injoo and infinix

Lmao. So wen dey said take i should hav just said no and prolly go for sammy n be singing beta song

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ritababe(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
ur system corrupt the phone, have u try factory reset.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
ritababe:
ur system corrupt the phone, have u try factory reset.
Hmmm wasnt expectin a female response. Coolies!!!
But i would not wanna risk factory reseting all this chinko fones. Dey dont resurrect the same way again.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bro you are good in writing

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by olahandsome(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
am using the droid pad 8 to type now. it's very ok. perhaps you were sold a fake. nice phone.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ritababe(f): 2:39am On Jul 23, 2015
ekanDamie:

But i would not wanna risk factory reseting all this chinko fones. Dey dont resurrect the same way again.

ok
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by sats: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2015
ekanDamie:

Lmao. So wen dey said take i should hav just said no and prolly go for sammy n be singing beta song

sammy na boss, any day any time
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by sats: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
sats:

sammy na boss, any day any time

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by thespokenword: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Please everyone I want to hear your opinion about tecno droid 7c.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by LKO(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
ekanDamie:
Hello phone lovers in the house, ive been looking for a comprehensive review on driod pad 8 even before buying it, but i saw no bad reviews about it.
I have been using it for days now, and i tend to like it just because of its speaker production
And also because it runs on lollipop OS.

But i must confess, tecno will be tecno.
The first tab 8H i was given at a retail outlet in ikeja 3chub was very slow, u punch d screen and it wil take seconds to respond, i knew that one would be very bad for gaming. So i requested it to b changed.

The next one i was given responded well and i went away with it, this was on friday.
But trying to get files into it., i noticed the first bug, it will not connect to the system and wen it did, it was so damn slow the file always ended up failing.

When i finally got apps to it thru flashare, i noticed it took unusually long to install, only for them to send OTA updates some few hours later that dey noticed a bug as apps were taking too long to install, that i should upgrade. I did so, hoping it will solve d usb connection too, but tecno can like to disgrace itself as the screen went blank for minutes and would not come up no matter wat i did. I decided to let it be.

When it finally came up, it had damaged d sd card that was in it and yet the update never got completed.

So i want to know, did anyone encounter these problems with ur driod pad and can i savage this ugly situation where my fone is still empty because i cant connect to pc to get my old files, d suprising thing is, i looked like a fool today wen i took it to where i bought it, their system read the fone, tho it was slow but my sistem n oda system wouldn't.

Pls i need advice/experiences from you guys thanks

My broda I just tire for dis tecno. When would dey ever give us something solid? I m planning of getting dis tab from Jumia soonest, I almost bought online from Jumia just yesterday. With this story, I would spend all my money and get samsung and have peace. I learnt samsung released one slim tab, can't get d name now, I would get it new. I don't have cash o, but I would spend my last kobo and get it for my good. Tecno G9 has issues, dis 8H now has come again with painful tales. Sorry for ur money wasted, u can go fix it though.

I m presently using a curve 7 for my internet purpose. I bought d curve 7 brand new December 2013, and since den d phone has refused to die inspite of d fact dat I m using d phone carelessly. D day I bought d phone, my friend bought tecno P5 and anoda bought tecno M5. My friends tecno didn't stay six months inspite of dia carefulness in handling it. A friend of mine has been rocking his samsung tab 3 since early 2013 and d tab is still excellent, tecno tab can't last dat long.

I want to dump my curve 7 and get a tab for my internet use, wit ur story, samsung is my choice, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by encryptjay(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Forget Tecno OP cos they ain't ready to serve customers again.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro you are good in writing
Thanks man.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
olahandsome:
am using the droid pad 8 to type now. it's very ok. perhaps you were sold a fake. nice phone.
Well bro, thats y i asked if am unlucky. So, apart from using urs to type which i am doing now and dont have a p with, does urs work well on pc? And hav u tried any OTA updates on it? If i decide to use d fone passively, i wouldn't have issues but man d reason i went for it is to get d best out of it. sad sad
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
LKO:

My broda I just tire for dis tecno. When would dey ever give us something solid? I m planning of getting dis tab from Jumia soonest, I almost bought online from Jumia just yesterday. With this story, I would spend all my money and get samsung and have peace. I learnt samsung released one slim tab, can't get d name now, I would get it new. I don't have cash o, but I would spend my last kobo and get it for my good. Tecno G9 has issues, dis 8H now has come again with painful tales. Sorry for ur money wasted, u can go fix it though.

I m presently using a curve 7 for my internet purpose. I bought d curve 7 brand new December 2013, and since den d phone has refused to die inspite of d fact dat I m using d phone carelessly. D day I bought d phone, my friend bought tecno P5 and anoda bought tecno M5. My friends tecno didn't stay six months inspite of dia carefulness in handling it. A friend of mine has been rocking his samsung tab 3 since early 2013 and d tab is still excellent, tecno tab can't last dat long.

I want to dump my curve 7 and get a tab for my internet use, wit ur story, samsung is my choice, simple.

I cant help but agree with u, tecno is turning into a flashy machine. I used d tab n9 which got stolen last week b4 i bought this, n9 is rugged it was among dier first productions i used it since about 2012. But all this their recent fones ehn, dey just appealing to d eyes not to d hand.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by LKO(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
ekanDamie:

I cant help but agree with u, tecno is turning into a flashy machine. I used d tab n9 which got stolen last week b4 i bought this, n9 is rugged it was among dier first productions i used it since about 2012. But all this their recent fones ehn, dey just appealing to d eyes not to d hand.

Tecno N9 was released in July 2013, dat tab is rugged but G9 seems to be better.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by mukilat(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tecno and their crappy phones
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
olahandsome:
Bros, abeg no vex. Downloading has been impossible on alot of sites o, its just asif ive never used a tab b4. Why do all my downloads queue on browser?
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by demefa(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
i bought Tecno Troid pad 8H on 3/09/2015 by 3pm, it was tested at shop well. Wen i got home, i plugged it 4 30mins. Wen i power it, it wunt come on. I tried putin it on i cudn't. Tuk it bak 2d shop nd dey said d screen is burnt. Dey asked mi 2 wait for 2 to 3wks b4 dey get d fone back 2mi in gud condition. Wat rubbish... Diz fone is bad
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
ekanDamie:

dude snap out of this ignorance factory reset can never damage a phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ritababe(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:

maybe he thinks am wrong bcus am female

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
ritababe:

maybe he thinks am wrong bcus am female
yeah thats what i thought
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ritababe(f): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:
yeah thats what i thought

dats y i didnt bother to disturb u again
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ekanDamie: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Mr man next time u wana behave like a smart ass n call sum1 ignorant, do well to be convincrd you have seen the outcome of every factory reset
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
ekanDamie:

Mr man next time u wana behave like a smart ass n call sum1 ignorant, do well to be convincrd you have seen the outcome of every factory reset
oga i tweak android phones at school to make extra money so what am saying is a fact from experience and if you keep this attitude you will never learn
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2015
OP sorry, u av entered One chance.
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by demefa(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Diz phone nearly got mi mad. Bought diz phone plugged it to charge, in d space of sm minutes d screen got burnt. I had to wait for one month two weeks to get anoda1. Well ve used diz for 3 weeks now no issue
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by kazzonline: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
demefa:
Diz phone nearly got mi mad. Bought diz phone plugged it to charge, in d space of sm minutes d screen got burnt. I had to wait for one month two weeks to get anoda1. Well ve used diz for 3 weeks now no issue

Hmmnnnnnnn!!!prolly u got a bad unit,i hav peeps using it and dias works very fine since inception,glad u enjoyin it now

1 Like

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Victortwist: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello guys I bought my driodpad 8h October and am still using the phone till now in fact am using it to type right now and the tab is awesome and everything is going fine but the only problem I have with the tab is that the tab has refused to update anytime the new update comes up, after I download it and touch update the phone will go off and begin update but the update is not always complete meaning it crashes and failed to update. I don't know if anyone has experienced this. Thanks
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by olahandsome(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
bought my tecno 8h July 2015 and it's still working perfectly till now except that i broke the screen and got it repaired at carlcare. i noticed that @victortwist. i was only able to update it once and after that subsequent update wouldnt download.
if my phone does any rubbish, my sure cure is reboot and when it comes up. it works perfectly. the only downsides i noticed are the slow charging and please don't kill your battery. it starts blinking the screen when you want to charge it after. just leave it to charge. Don't let that scare you

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Single Techno, Infiniti And Itel Phone Has Ever Been Sold In China / Checkout How To Send Free SMS To All MTN Lines / Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.