Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky (4908 Views)

Guys Am Just Kinda Confuse,what Is Your Take On This Pls. / Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days / Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Victortwist: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
olahandsome:
bought my tecno 8h July 2015 and it's still working perfectly till now except that i broke the screen and got it repaired at carlcare. i noticed that @victortwist. i was only able to update it once and after that subsequent update wouldnt download.
if my phone does any rubbish, my sure cure is reboot and when it comes up. it works perfectly. the only downsides i noticed are the slow charging and please don't kill your battery. it starts blinking the screen when you want to charge it after. just leave it to charge. Don't let that scare you
please how did you manage to update your system. Please enlightened me a little
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by ashraffic: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Am only here to see if someone find a way out to the slow responding tecnodroid 8. Like someone has mentioned 'maybe u bought fake'. But I doubt that. Chinko phones can b good now but claiming they now have fakes is over statement.But that's just by d way. Me use driod pad 8 and me bin loving it o. Charge fast, charges other phones, battery lasts, good body and memory no de full anyhow like my old tecno tabs. But if u open an app then go to another app, before u come back the app is gone and has to reload
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Eleniyan15: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2016
ashraffic:
Am only here to see if someone find a way out to the slow responding tecnodroid 8. Like someone has mentioned 'maybe u bought fake'. But I doubt that. Chinko phones can b good now but claiming they now have fakes is over statement.But that's just by d way. Me use driod pad 8 and me bin loving it o. Charge fast, charges other phones, battery lasts, good body and memory no de full anyhow like my old tecno tabs. But if u open an app then go to another app, before u come back the app is gone and has to reload

how much did you get it bro??

I just feel like changing my phone faa
Re: Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky by Ayonioo(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Please i need how to reset this camera of tecno d8. It suddenly turned upside down and became permanently secondary camera display. Please help, please because this is annoying as I cannot use the rear(primary) camera and any attempt to even manage the secondary camera, it will end up showing inverted images.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Pay Glo Evil Back With More Evil / NCC Plans GSM 'Number Portability' / Missed Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.