Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? (910 Views)

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? / A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by adeolazzy: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
I met Misstechy on nairaland, she helped me fixed a particular issue with my phone and I must say I got hooked to her blog ever since. Her blog is not only different but is also creative.

So I wanted to find out if there were any other females with the talent as Misstechy, I went on google and typed the top female tech blogs in Nigeria and to my amazement misstechy appeared on the top 5 with no other female tech blog in view.

Which brings me to my question of the day, Is misstechy the only female tech blog with creative content?

Are there any other female tech blogs out there?
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
No maybe yes sha..
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by adeolazzy: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
No

oya mention
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
I guess so . . .
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeolazzy:

oya mention
In fact, I dunno!
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by adeolazzy: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

In fact, I dunno!

I understand
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by dunmorris(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeolazzy:

I understand
www.detutor.com she is female too.

1 Like

Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by adeolazzy: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
dunmorris:

www.detutor.com she is female too.
Great, I checked out her blog too nice one.
Re: Is Misstechy The Only Female With A Creative Tech Blog In Nigeria? by DoroBen: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Site? / Website Administration Is Needed / what do u think should be the asking price for this domain??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.