Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Should A Man Define A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Define A Woman? (762 Views)

Is It Necessary To Define A Relationship? / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Define A Woman? by Kasiem2: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Women, God created you same way he created men.

Why would u recreate yourself by seeing that your existence relies on the definition given to your life by man? I ain't against some cultural principles that are moulded to see that the two sides of gender live peacefully without much frictions.

Owing to the fact that your sense of reasoning is built up to see that you can't reach your peak without the ladder of a man, so many life principles have been badly modified by you throwing away their values.

Okay, for instance, one of the major things that makes life cool is love. So many definitions have been given to that concept called love. But in all, we know that love is within and what inspires it should also come from with. The womenfolk would always want to get their love inspired by artificial things like cars, clothes and so many material things which a man can provide because they so believe that without a man they can hardly get those things.

Again, our sisters just sell their love to whoever that opens their mouth to promise them marriage even without knowing if the marriage would be made of hell. They just believe that it's only through marriage that a woman will get fulfilled.

In all, the nice and natural concept of love has been successfully transformed into lust.

Our women wouldn't mind bleaching off their skins despite the risk just to appear attractive to their gods (man). They spend so much time on their bodies without mind the brains because they believe that brains are meant for their men.

Yet our women cry of inequalities.
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by IME1: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
no
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yes
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mmmmmn........
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by Omotayor123(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Big No...

Women should make their stand. But these days it's not like that. Most women allows their Man defines who they are and which is very wrong...

You are You And you should learn to accept who you are.

BTW
Why should a man approach a woman in the first place when he's not satisfied with her appearance et al

Ladies, be proud of who/what you are.... Thank God I am ME.
I rep myself Anywhere & Everywhere..
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by nervorum: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Should a man define a woman? No.
Woman are uniquely created and destined to make impact. A woman can achieve her fullest potential.

However, a woman cannot feel complete without a man.
No matter how 'successful' the woman is, or how much she hides it. Both gender were uniquely designed to complement each other to achieve their individual divine mandate, however not just any man.

Why? Cos God made it so..' for your desire shall be to your husband'..

A woman should not be defined by a man. she can be successful without a man, but not complete without one..
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by Kasiem2: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
nervorum:
Should a man define a woman? No.
Woman are uniquely created and destined to make impact. A woman can achieve her fullest potential.

However, a woman cannot feel complete without a man.
No matter how 'successful' the woman is, or how much she hides it. Both gender were uniquely designed to complement each other to achieve their individual divine mandate, however not just any man.

Why? Cos God made it so..' for your desire shall be to your husband'..

A woman should not be defined by a man. she can be successful without a man, but not complete without one..
could u take a step further by laying ur definition of a complete woman?
Re: Should A Man Define A Woman? by Kasiem2: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Big No...

Women should make their stand. But these days it's not like that. Most women allows their Man defines who they are and which is very wrong...

You are You And you should learn to accept who you are.

BTW
Why should a man approach a woman in the first place when he's not satisfied with her appearance et al

Ladies, be proud of who/what you are.... Thank God I am ME.
I rep myself Anywhere & Everywhere..
thank you sister, I love to see women who are always on their feet. But, don't mistake it with for rudeness towards man

(1) (Reply)

Secret Relationship / .. / Open Relationships, Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.