Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today (1836 Views)

My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) / My Hilarious Pictures: 2017 / I Picked A Crush Letter In School Today... Didn't Know Such Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
First of all,mods make una no vex for me o..I know I posted in the wrong section but temper justice with mercy sha.

OK ..so the final year mass communication department of _____ jos were to write a test today,we were informed earlier sha,the woman was a very strict woman,I can boldly beat my chest to say she is the most strict lecturer in my stay at the institution. I totally forgot about the test until i messaged bae on whatsapp yestwrday night and she replied me with "go read,test dey tomorow" ,test kwa?? I asked ,yes na,mass media and the society test,was her reply!!
Choi,i taught to myself,this woman wey don dey pursue me from class since how many weeks because of dress code,I Don explain to this woman say my marron shirt Don dey too tight me,in fact e no dey enter me again but d woman see am as story for amadioha,na C.O tins b that oooo,I screamed alone in my room while looking at my mass media text book.
I go enter market tomorow b that go buy new maroon shirt,I taught as I read the text book from cover to cover,in fact,even the preface, introduction,acknowledgment,about the author,all I read am just to avoid this woman wahala,our MACCOSA group on whatsapp which is always bubbling with messages disturbing me and sucking my battery was as silent as a phone that has ran out of subscription, in fact,for a moment,I taught my phone was off,everyone was busy helping him/herself.
Morning don break,na so I look the last card wey dey my body hit d road enter market as early as 8:30 am ,shops never open sef.i go jam one aboki man for one shop like that,Aboki!! Kana da maroon shirt? I screamed as o asked him if he had a maroon shirt,akwai,the man answered, bring am make I see,na so d man bring one big okrika caftan say na marron shirt, ahhh ahhh,this one too big,I said,he said that was the only available one ,I looked forward to other shops,there were closed,I checked my time, I never even bath Sef ,just then,a sharp pain was what I felt close to my shoulder which reminded me of the hour and half gyming I just went through not too long ago,bani I told the man,we talked about the price and settled,and off I went,trekking back home because I no want spend extra doe,sha the market was like a 30 min walk from my house..

Finally, I arrived home,took my bath,wore the marron caftan my aboki man gave me,I looked at the mirror and for a second, looked at my back to see if there was another person behind me,cos the mirror was showing a horrible looking human masquerade (Lol) ,I soon realized it was me,I looked funny,tried different hoods,jackets and sweaters to see of I can hide the large shirt on me,but the back of the shirt was just flying up and down like a Lady in her wedding gown,nothing could hide it,I taught about taking it to the tailor but was reminded I had no time by the tick-tock of my wall clock,it was 10:36 already,i had a test by 12 and am still contemplating on what hood best covers my newly found dangling tail,i just bone talj say i dey enter school like that,if e pain anybody,make him go die (in oshomole's voice).
Off i went,to the school it was,getting inside the hall,the test was trending as it was on every lips,so no b only me,I taught, I find beta chair nyas*h down o.
Every one wanted to avoid carrying over that particular course cos they wanted to avoid that woman in anyway possible, her text book was bought by virtually all students in a class of almost 300.finally, the woman came in,she performed her weekly routine of chasing out students who were not in their dress code, in fact, even if u were maroon, as far as say no b packet shirt,she go pursue u,it got to my turn,I could see her looking at me but couldn't chase me today as I was properly dressed in my buba caftan like maroon,she lectured for some minutes and went to the white board as she wrote TEST boldly on it,she was one of those lecturers that gives only 1 test,even oduduwa can't save you the C.O if you miss it,our schools marking scheme is alarming, if u like get pass the required mark to move to the next level in the exams,as far as say you no do test or u get lower than the combined 15 marks for assignment and attendance, na carry over get you,back to biz,na so d woman shout,its an open test,you are free to use your text book,ahhh see people dey fear to open text book o even if them give them express permission to use it,na so d woman go back board write the question.
WRITE THE NAMES OF THE NEWLY APPOINTED SERVICE CHIEFS AND GIVE THEIR POSITIONS
Ahhhh see confusion on the face of many,"which kind question b this" was on the lips of many.na so I look my paper as if say e find my trouble,just then,I remembered this comment by BUYGALA on the chief of army profile thread.
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news.....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad

Which got me laughing out loud when I read it,Immediately, major general buratai came to mind,I wrote it down and was trying to ponder about the rest,I am current but I don't usually bother about names, just then,I felt a tap,I turned to find the girl behind me,she said,Watsup na,which one you write? I smiled as I gave her the name of Buran Tashi (Lol)
She thanked me, just then,I saw another girl beside me seriously writing something, I was like, omo this girl Don scatter am finish, me I go copy her own b that.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
shocked
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by sinaj(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
I hope u didnt write d test in pidgin
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by braimeddy: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hehehehehehe....na better zero wit capital letter u go get for dat test o. Them go say make u read and listen to current news u go dey busy dey compete FTC for NL.
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Heeeehehehegrin grin

So funny......
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
So I taught,the loud shout of 3 mins more!! Brought me back to reality, it was a 5 mins test,just then,my to-be saviour raised her head up,babe,which one you do na,I replied, she said,I Don finish, I say oya na,hustle me the remaining na,she declined, I pleaded , MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMADU BUHARI - CHIEF OF PRESIDENT STAFF ,she grudgingly mumured to me after warning me not to spread it out,I laughed out loud but overlooked it telling her its buratai ,I taught she mistook the name because they seemed similar but the girl no gree o,she say na buhari,I say OK o,do as you wish, I turned to the guy by my right,that one even complicated the issue, SIMON LALONG (current plateau state governor) - CHIEF OF GORVENMENT STAFF, he said ,omohh l!! I laughed so hard that the woman started asking what's funny,I maneuvered her question sha,my friend who I expected to at least know one more,added salt to the injury,I looked at his paper only to find DAVID MARK - CHIEF OF SENATORS, OSINBAJO - CHIEF VICE PRESIDENT ,ahhh this was too funny,I almost peed in my pants,just then,another laugh drew my attention,it was the woman,she was laughing at a girl who was curiously checking the table of contents and the notes in the woman's text book,the girl was fully concentrated, that increased the laughter,test that am supposed to be crying about, I dey laugh,out of curiosity,I checked other peoples answer too,to my greatest surprise,some were even writing their local government chair men's name, lolzz,the girl beside me has passed her answer around the whole class and everyone was copying,ahhh I taught,this is serious o...I sha wanna use this medium to plead on mrs Christy, ma'am ,we are sorry,pls cancel this test and give another ma..God bless you ma.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
sinaj:
I hope u didnt write d test in pidgin
he he he,ma'am, as a mass communicator,I was taught on how to code mix and code switch in order to make a write up more interesting.and d test wasn't one,so I sure wrote in pure English
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by DuchessLily(f): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
I like that ur lecturer grin

That's mass-comm nau

So how far?? Kontinu nau; Did u copy from her? undecided grin

*modified* OK u have continued

Funny cheesy

So nairaland helped u answer one at least.. All hail Nairaland and buygala's comment cheesy
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Sandydayz(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Huh.... smiley
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
DuchessLily:
I like that ur lecturer grin

That's mass-comm nau

So how far?? Kontinu nau; Did u copy from her? undecided grin

*modified* OK u have continued

Funny cheesy

So nairaland helped u answer one at least.. All hail Nairaland and buygala's comment cheesy
ya,at least I answered 1 correct na,I know say na me go score highest for d class.. 3/10 tins
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Noblemarce: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by SkinnyDude(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
remember when our insurance lecturer gave us an open quiz... i swear, i experienced orgasm tha day... as in, i wet my trouser...
i went home, and saw the answers... i was like 'did i have brain damage?'
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahaha. grin grin grin This is very funny.

I hate open tests. angry
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Dahprech(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
,Lol,i almost started crying when laughing
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
So I taught,the loud shout of 3 mins more!! Brought me back to reality, it was a 5 mins test,just then,my to-be saviour raised her head up,babe,which one you do na,I replied, she said,I Don finish, I say oya na,hustle me the remaining na,she declined, I pleaded , MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMADU BUHARI - CHIEF OF PRESIDENT STAFF ,she grudgingly mumured to me after warning me not to spread it out,I laughed out loud but overlooked it telling her its buratai ,I taught she mistook the name because they seemed similar but the girl no gree o,she say na buhari,I say OK o,do as you wish, I turned to the guy by my right,that one even complicated the issue, SIMON LALONG (current plateau state governor) - CHIEF OF GORVENMENT STAFF, he said ,omohh l!! I laughed so hard that the woman started asking what's funny,I maneuvered her question sha,my friend who I expected to at least know one more,added salt to the injury,I looked at his paper only to find DAVID MARK - CHIEF OF SENATORS, OSINBAJO - CHIEF VICE PRESIDENT ,ahhh this was too funny,I almost peed in my pants,just then,another laugh drew my attention,it was the woman,she was laughing at a girl who was curiously checking the table of contents and the notes in the woman's text book,the girl was fully concentrated, that increased the laughter,test that am supposed to be crying about, I dey laugh,out of curiosity,I checked other peoples answer too,to my greatest surprise,some were even writing their local government chair men's name, lolzz,the girl beside me has passed her answer around the whole class and everyone was copying,ahhh I taught,this is serious o...I sha wanna use this medium to plead on mrs Christy, ma'am ,we are sorry,pls cancel this test and give another ma..God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by naijaboiy: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
You for enter Nairaland na grin
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by valmunich(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2015
lol. . . funny story really
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Chidonc(m): 3:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Great josite, na laff wan kill me 4 abj hostel as i dey read dis post even my grandfather 4 grave jst flash jst 2 tell me he funy die
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Omololu007(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
LORHATOMB hahahajahahahaha gringringrin
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by suzzy16(f): 4:28am On Jul 23, 2015
braimeddy:
Hehehehehehe....na better zero wit capital letter u go get for dat test o. Them go say make u read and listen to current news u go dey busy dey compete FTC for NL.
lol
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
remember when our insurance lecturer gave us an open quiz... i swear, i experienced orgasm tha day... as in, i wet my trouser...
i went home, and saw the answers... i was like 'did i have brain damage?'
ha ha ha ha..bro,u want make I wet my own ba...serious, education for this country no easy lai lai.
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Dahprech:
,Lol,i almost started crying when laughing
lolzz,my dear,if you were present in the hall,am sure the tears is gonna roll down.
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
You for enter Nairaland na grin
na yesterday I believe say my village pipu never forget me,as I comot phone,I dey try browse but e no gree enta,mtn oooo I taught.I kept on trying but e no gree,as I was still trying my battery just die,d foolish girl 2 sits after me hold phone but she no fit browse am,d time wey I wan collect am browse NA D time d woman stat to collect scripts.
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Chidonc:
Great josite, na laff wan kill me 4 abj hostel as i dey read dis post even my grandfather 4 grave jst flash jst 2 tell me he funy die
Greattt!!!.. lolzzz,mehn,Dat day I no know weda to cry or laugh Sef.
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2015
post=36175675:

Greattt!!!.. lolzzz,mehn,Dat day I no know weda to cry or laugh Sef.
grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari, chief of president staff grin grin.. Everyone don turn chief for em position. ..

Btw, this story isn't real huh?
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Ifyapp(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Na my tears i dey clean now, u wan kill person neh? I hate open quiz seriously
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari, chief of president staff grin grin.. Everyone don turn chief for em position. ..

Btw, this story isn't real huh?
believe it or not,its Ur choice
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
yeyeboi he just made me laugh anyhow grin grin
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Final year student of Mass communication?

It's "thought" not "taught".
Geez!
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Onemansquad(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
post=36175634:
na yesterday I believe say my village pipu never forget me,as I comot phone,I dey try browse but e no gree enta,mtn oooo I taught.I kept on trying but e no gree,as I was still trying my battery just die,d foolish girl 2 sits after me hold phone but she no fit browse am,d time wey I wan collect am browse NA D time d woman stat to collect scripts.
grin grin ah tel u na then mtn ish dy stat
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by SkinnyDude(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
post=36175533:
ha ha ha ha..bro,u want make I wet my own ba...serious, education for this country no easy lai lai.
bro, e no easy. thats why nigerians in abroad studying, always bag first class
Re: My Hilarious Test Experience In School Today by Swagavillage(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Final year student of Mass communication?

It's "thought" not "taught".
Geez!
ehen,English teacher,who send u?? by d way,thanks,but my auto correct did that,if u check the write up,u will see many errors tho similar to the word intended..I aint gat no time to proof read.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? / Guys, Teach Us How To Love You / MUST READ: How To Overcome The Habit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.