Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) (2428 Views)

My HIV Status / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let me do a little introduction,i am a 400l student of a popular state university,afonja to be precise.For the past few days,i have been coming across topics on Hiv/aids and my heart do skip whenever i hear any topic related to such.I had a lot of pussy gift during the past 3-4months months mostly from ladies who happen to be my friends..fwb sturvs# all in the name of musical intruments teaching or lecture,so one thing do lead to the other&gbam..we are on bed..may God forgive me#,instrumentalists can relate.After reading about Emmanuel eboues's case,i started feeling unsettled,perplexed and worried because the last gurl i banged was a "raw operation" because condom has finished.I started suspecting the lady because she is an expert in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl style,a good rider.I started thinking that..."this cowgirl expert lady must definitely have quite a number of sexual partner".Immediately i started feeling joint and muscle pain&headache..i checked early symptoms of hiv and joint pain/headache were included..&i was lyk...i don die,this girl don kee me.i couldn't sleep well that night.The next day,i headed for a nearby state hospital.When i got to the lab i told the lab attendant that i wanna do hiv test,immediately..all the staffs and patient started looking@me with evil eye&i looked back @them wit "i dont care" expression.My blood sample was taken and i was told to wait for like 30mins.I found a place to sit down and hot sweat was oozing out of my body despite the cold weather,i opened nairaland to calm down the tension but i couldn't comprehend a single word...i started seeing the whole world as a very small object infront of me..different confilcting thoughts
After like 10mins,i heard a loud scream and a moderate volumed wail accompanied it,i turned to where the sound is coming from and i saw a very beautiful light skinned lady.Although she managed to control herself but tears was still dripping from her cheeks..immediately i knew she was "positive".I froze in shock and i started feeling "hot shit" running towards my anus despite the fact that i went to the toilet before i left for the hospital.After a couple of minutes,i was called into the lab and i saw a young man holding my test result..i was said to masef- shey death don cum ni?he smiled and ushered me into a empty room,then he started telling "hiv is not a death sentence and related shits"
I froze and now,i was really soaked with sweat after fews second,he handed me my result slip and.....i was Hiv negative.I wanted so scream but i composed myself,i was so happy.The man told me that 3 ladies has been confirmed positve dat morning&i was shocked..i was opportuned to see two of them and they are pretty gurls..

We shld all be careful,hiv no dey show for face
If u cant avoid having sex,use quality condoms.
Dont trust ur bf or gf in the aspect of raw sex .See his/her test result before you shld agree to go on "raw operation".
As for me,i have vowed never to engagee in unprotected sex again until after my wedding and that's only with my wife,so i have stocked quality condoms in my wardrope because there might be "impromtu match".
And lastly,let all endeavour to know our Hiv status.

1 Like

Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by JamesReacher(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
HIV: See in you in 3months time grin

1 Like

Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by KendrickAyomide: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lmao.. men your experience is mad craazzy
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Emvin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
well I was I'm my school clinic to collect my medical certificate (I'm in 300l tho) .. I had done d medicals few months earlier including HIV test and I was confirmed negative.. I was handed d comprehensive test results with genotype -AA, blood group- 0 positive. somehow d 'positive' stretched into d space meant for HIV. ( Those medical ppl wont kill person wit their hand writing).

I became confused and at d same tym weak.. I met one of d nurses 4 clarification and she maintained DAT it was just d blood group.

Not satisfied I went back to d Lab for another HIV test.. few minutes d test came out negative.. I remember d attendant trying to play wit my emotions but I told ha I was certain d result wud com out negative tho I nursed some fears..

I don promise to zip up, even wit condom u can Neva tell wot wud happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
JamesReacher:
HIV: See in you in 3months time grin
Lol..not me
Go 2 hospital and know your status o
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao.. men your experience is mad craazzy
It was horrible bro...i felt as it the world has come to an end
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Emvin:
well I was I'm my school clinic to collect my medical certificate (I'm in 300l tho) .. I had done d medicals few months earlier including HIV test and I was confirmed negative.. I was handed d comprehensive test results with genotype -AA, blood group- 0 positive. somehow d 'positive' stretched into d space meant for HIV. ( Those medical ppl wont kill person wit their hand writing).

I became confused and at d same tym weak.. I met one of d nurses 4 clarification and she maintained DAT it was just d blood group.

Not satisfied I went back to d Lab for another HIV test.. few minutes d test came out negative.. I remember d attendant trying to play wit my emotions but I told ha I was certain d result wud com out negative tho I nursed some fears..

I don promise to zip up, even wit condom u can Neva tell wot wud happen
You are very right..i pray God help me..cos seduction plenty.
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by JamesReacher(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
aktem:
Lol..not me Go 2 hospital and know your status o
I no fit catch am bros
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Darkseid(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Baba don't celebrate yet. If indeed she infected you with HIV, it won't show in the test results till after about 3 months. I'll suggest you go back and do the test in three months time. Till then, go and kpansh no more.

1 Like

Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Emvin(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
aktem:
You are very right..i pray God help me..cos seduction plenty.
u dey enjoy now
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Darkseid:
Baba don't celebrate yet. If indeed she infected you with HIV, it won't show in the test results till after about 3 months. I'll suggest you go back and do the test in three months time. Till then, go and kpansh no more.
Its been more than 3 months already cool
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Darkseid(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2017
aktem:

Its been more than 3 months already cool
Now we should celebrate it. I still remember when HIV anxiety almost killed me, I don't know I managed to convince myself that I had HIV; na so different symptoms begin dey show up everyday. I still thank God that it was just in my head.
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Legolast: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Darkseid:
Now we should celebrate it. I still remember when HIV anxiety almost killed me, I don't know I managed to convince myself that I had HIV; na so different symptoms begin dey show up everyday. I still thank God that it was just in my head.

That's the problem with disease especially HIV, once you have it in mind that you have HIV, my brother different symptoms go dey show up and down even if you're HIV negative.

According to research, people that have HIV are mostly killed not by the disease but by the fear of having it. Everything in our body is controlled by brain and mind especially mind. Always have a positive mind bro.
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by aktem(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Darkseid:
Exactly...thesame thing happened to me.
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by muller101(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Go for another test . There is a mistake u ought to be HIV +
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Diamond23(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Oga go back after three months and check urself to be fully sure.
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
You went to do test the next day?
Lol. I pirri you
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by SeunDobo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Congratulations. But go do another test after 6months
Re: My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) by Bigpapi: 2:35am On Nov 15, 2021
aktem:
Let me do a little introduction,i am a 400l student of a popular state university,afonja to be precise.For the past few days,i have been coming across topics on Hiv/aids and my heart do skip whenever i hear any topic related to such.I had a lot of pussy gift during the past 3-4months months mostly from ladies who happen to be my friends..fwb sturvs# all in the name of musical intruments teaching or lecture,so one thing do lead to the other&gbam..we are on bed..may God forgive me#,instrumentalists can relate.After reading about Emmanuel eboues's case,i started feeling unsettled,perplexed and worried because the last gurl i banged was a "raw operation" because condom has finished.I started suspecting the lady because she is an expert in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl style,a good rider.I started thinking that..."this cowgirl expert lady must definitely have quite a number of sexual partner".Immediately i started feeling joint and muscle pain&headache..i checked early symptoms of hiv and joint pain/headache were included..&i was lyk...i don die,this girl don kee me.i couldn't sleep well that night.The next day,i headed for a nearby state hospital.When i got to the lab i told the lab attendant that i wanna do hiv test,immediately..all the staffs and patient started looking@me with evil eye&i looked back @them wit "i dont care" expression.My blood sample was taken and i was told to wait for like 30mins.I found a place to sit down and hot sweat was oozing out of my body despite the cold weather,i opened nairaland to calm down the tension but i couldn't comprehend a single word...i started seeing the whole world as a very small object infront of me..different confilcting thoughts
After like 10mins,i heard a loud scream and a moderate volumed wail accompanied it,i turned to where the sound is coming from and i saw a very beautiful light skinned lady.Although she managed to control herself but tears was still dripping from her cheeks..immediately i knew she was "positive".I froze in shock and i started feeling "hot shit" running towards my anus despite the fact that i went to the toilet before i left for the hospital.After a couple of minutes,i was called into the lab and i saw a young man holding my test result..i was said to masef- shey death don cum ni?he smiled and ushered me into a empty room,then he started telling "hiv is not a death sentence and related shits"
I froze and now,i was really soaked with sweat after fews second,he handed me my result slip and.....i was Hiv negative.I wanted so scream but i composed myself,i was so happy.The man told me that 3 ladies has been confirmed positve dat morning&i was shocked..i was opportuned to see two of them and they are pretty gurls..

We shld all be careful,hiv no dey show for face
If u cant avoid having sex,use quality condoms.
Dont trust ur bf or gf in the aspect of raw sex .See his/her test result before you shld agree to go on "raw operation".
As for me,i have vowed never to engagee in unprotected sex again until after my wedding and that's only with my wife,so i have stocked quality condoms in my wardrope because there might be "impromtu match".
And lastly,let all endeavour to know our Hiv status.

Can you please type it again because I know understand

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Grow Muscles Before December / She Buy Hamburger For Me-(pic) / Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.