Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die (28184 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Breaking: Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Dashes Into Osinbajo Office / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by sandave(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

u dnt need TB joshua to explain where ur problem is coming from

God is generally angry with muslim's And Their taste for blood

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau

⏳ thumps up' to you bro......
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by RealEstate36: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
matthew11:28 Jesus said come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest,... I tell you this night,.No situation can't solve,.just try an know Jesus because nor like him,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by kamilous(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
@TAYLO86 or CARPENTER u called ur self, u need not to show ur blunder to d word, if Islam is not a religion to b worship in did 21st century as u claims, remember ur president( here in Nigeria) is a Muslim and dat shows u r not worth to b living.UR SILENT IS BETTER DAN UR TRASH!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by kamilous(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
and at then End! those xtians are d most corrupts ppl in d world, stop claim u r saint!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by wolex3030: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau
. I am a Christian but i must let u kn dat ur comment lack sense.learn how to think before u talk.is wat u said a word of encouragement the man need from u,pray to God to forgive u on ur comment so u won't find urself in the position the man is presently in.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

I was wondering d fools dat like ur comment

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Legit: 3:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Nonsense, God must be angry with xtian, he allowed 9 ppl to be murder in a church during bible study. How about the blood sucking crusaders that killed alot of ppl. What religion is the richest person in Nigeria of Africa. What religion is the richest Nigerian in diaspora-muslim. So, is not about all these foreign religion, is about individual, there are many poor xtians.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by dame16: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Hahaha!!! do you need healing? what i discovered does miracles in my life
ladycomfort:
. Please can u expantiate
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by supernova094(m): 4:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Most of you lost contact with secondary school friends when you graduated. Find them on profylr! What ever nigerian university they may be!
[url]profylr.yooco.org[/url]
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by ladycomfort(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
dame16:
Hahaha!!! do you need healing? what i discovered does miracles in my life
. Not reallyi just wanna know about ur discovery
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by DrayZee: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2015
So u wan die and you still get heart to dey pose 4 picture wit fone U neva ready
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by lastmessenger: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
But why are they calling him homo?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by ab1x: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Not reallyi just wanna know about ur discovery

There is no big deal in what the guy wrote. The use of water & psalm is quite effective depending on what you intend using it for. It involves reading some psalms inside water at night say 9pm, you will put it outside your house where dew will fall on it. Some involves drinking in the morning or using it for bathing before you talk to anybody in the morning
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by frediech(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Potencial sucide bomber
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Bloody senseless pig.
Woe unto you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Mprepz:
The poster above me make sense small

in this 21st century some dullards are still muslims!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MUSLIMS, IDIOT!! THIS MAN NEEDS A JOB. AND NOT YOUR HARSH SYMPATHY. angry
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by shankie: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2015
i hope u will be forgiven, cos u even lack d knowledge of dat xtianity u calim to be, ignorant worshiper
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by rhythyson: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Must you always show your stupidity every where?

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by SharafG: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Turn to Allah (SWT) wholeheartedly & seek forgiveness from your sins.
He is very close to you but you neglect Him.
Name only does not make you a Muslim. Your understanding of the Creator & purpose of creation do.
Stop running helter sketer. Look just in your front, Allah is there.
Perform ablution, offer just two Rakah there & see changes instata.
May Allah rescue you & make you a better Muslim.

As for those of you that abuse Islam & Muslims, may Allah touch your heart & open your eyes to see the Clear Path.

As for me I am a MUSLIM.
Im PROUD to be MUSLIM.
O' Allah please, let me die as a MUSLIM (Ameeeen)!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
kaeforum:

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MUSLIMS, IDIOT!! THIS MAN NEEDS A JOB. AND NOT YOUR HARSH SYMPATHY. angry

How does it concern you
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
When yÓu were born stupid

SharafG:
Turn to Allah (SWT) wholeheartedly & seek forgiveness from your sins.
He is very close to you but you neglect Him.
Name only does not make you a Muslim. Your understanding of the Creator & purpose of creation do.
Stop running helter sketer. Look just in your front, Allah is there.
Perform ablution, offer just two Rakah there & see changes instata.
May Allah rescue you & make you a better Muslim.

As for those of you that abuse Islam & Muslims, may Allah touch your heart & open your eyes to see the Clear Path.

As for me I am a MUSLIM.
Im PROUD to be MUSLIM.
O' Allah please, let me die as a MUSLIM (Ameeeen)!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by item1: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
These people can't be serious.
This guy said he is a MOSLEM TIRED OF LIFE and yet they didn't decode. Na waa for Nigerians I wonder how long they'll be taken for a ride. I know IBOs are wiser than this. Pls Beware of BOKO HARAM. They are simply MOSLEMS TIRED OF LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.