Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die (28180 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Breaking: Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Dashes Into Osinbajo Office / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by andyanders: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

u dnt need TB joshua to explain where ur problem is coming from

God is generally angry with muslim's And Their taste for blood

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau

This is not the best answer to give as a Christian you claim to be. I am a Christian but your attitude towards the use or reference to Muslim faithfuls is wrong.Muslims are not the Boko Haram and the taste for blood you are referring to. There are muslims who are 100% better than Christians and there are Christians who are 100% better than Muslims.

Boko Haram and their members are not true Muslims but demons.Also there are many who call themselves Christians but they are demons who also kill. Have you not seen those who claim to be christians but they are blood sucking demons?

So, I do not subscribe to your foolishness by calling muslims blood suckers.It is wrong and is not acceptable by me or any other person herein.We are children of God and only those who have chosen the devil that use the name "Muslim" OR "Christians" while they are demons.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by lumzybo: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Topccy007:
People that are really tired of life and eventually result to suicide don't leak it out. They just do it. So I don't think he's really tired, he's only an attention seeker.

Spot on bro

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Jossyroyal1: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Topccy007:
People that are really tired of life and eventually result to suicide don't leak it out. They just do it. So I don't think he's really tired, he's only an attention seeker.

and dat can be seen in d manner the he posed for photograph! he's just seeking attention since trekking ain't trending any longer.... mtchee
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
His tired of life
But yet he pose for picture and his holding phone
His not yet tired undecided
TIRED IS NOT FROM A PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE BUT RATHER DEAL WITH THE STATE OF THE MIND undecided

DON'T JUST LOOK EVERYTHING IN A MATERIAL POINT OF VIEW

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
sonofananimal1:
TIRED IS NOT FROM A PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE BUT RATHER DEAL WITH THE STATE OF THE MIND undecided

DON'T JUST LOOK EVERYTHING IN A MATERIAL POINT OF VIEW
So dats a tired state of mind ba
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by tobtap: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau
SPOT ON.... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by okotv(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Life is a puzzle
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by sonofananimal2: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
WHO IS THE MOD ON THIS TOPIC angry
I SWEAR YOU ARE VERY UNFAIR IN YOUR JUDGEMENT angry YOU JUST BAN ME FOR NOTHING. I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY INSULT OR SO.
BUT THE REST YOU LEAVE THEM TO BE RAINING INSULT ON THAT GUY.....
YOU ARE VERY UNFAIR.... YOU CAN BAN THIS MONIKA IF YOU LIKE
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by sonofananimal2: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
So dats a tired state of mind ba
YES
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by iphanyiuma(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

two bottles of orijin for you
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Akin0: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oga, you need deliverance. Look for living church and your sorrows will turn to joy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by oxyG: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

May ALLAH forgive your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
THANKS MODS, FOR RESOLVING THE ISSUE
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Obascoetubi: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

WHO TOLD U THAT TB JOSHUA IS NOT A FRIEND OF MUSLIMS? DON'T U SEE HIM DONATED FOOD TO MOSQUE & TO MUSLIMS WHOSE COMES TO HIS CHURCH?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by ibnilyas(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
@Taylor86, You are a bastard, like by stupids n share by idiots

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by menxer: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
he needs help, most likely financial.
if he is truly tired of life, he can exit and very few people will miss him.gringrin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by ladycomfort(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
dame16:
I can teach you something with water and bible, then your case is settled. please stay away from pastors who lie to people.
. Please can u expantiate
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
ibnilyas:
@Taylor86, You are a bastard, like by stupids n share by idiots
MUST YOU INSULT THE GUY. WHY NOT TRY AND BE CIVILIZE OR COUNTER HIS WORD WITH GOOD CRITICISM.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by kessler53(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Bros write sometin that is commendable as it is not every muslim that is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by abdullahI24: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
The poster above me make sense small

in this 21st century some dullards are still muslims!

U need to update urself
Islam is the most practiced religion in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by closetoyou(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Lol na Muslim headache go kill u.. Islam is the fastest growing religion in d world nd there's absolutely nothing u can do to it. Y not stop judging by d media, read about Islam and b informed
U need to update urself
Islam is the most practiced religion in Africa[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
abdullahI24:

U need to update urself
Islam is the most practiced religion in Africa
The reason terrorism is taking over Africa
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Hawlahscho(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by nyabinghi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
To the animal that posted yabbing islam, is dangote a christian? 98 percent of nigerian christians have saw dust filled brain, a muslim is the most exposed creation of God
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by etungha08: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Its quite obvious its a spiritual attack.He should visit "Prophetic Word Assembly' by new haven junction flyover Abakaliki RD Enugu.Counselling day 6am friday. Contact phone No-08037901712.gudluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by wtfCode: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
hahahaha...rotfl. Abi he need alms 4rm people?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by oblivion001: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
The problem is from your religion!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by wtfCode: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
hahahaha...rotfl. Abi he need alms 4rm people?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by oblivion001: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
The problem is from your religion!!!
The
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

For your mind you've just commented on the said post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.