Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die (28181 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Breaking: Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Dashes Into Osinbajo Office / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmnn
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Youngzedd(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Rilwayne001: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well dayummm.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by calitosprince(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
we are too much in this country less you forget people with future are been wasted not to talk of.....
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by maduxs: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
k
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by williams368(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
He is really tired.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by conquerorsegun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Has NUJ turn to LAGOON?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by seeker121(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmnnn naso the thing dey start oooo.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Ayorinwolemi: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Still in the office!
Comments pending!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by zonax(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
"Corner the girl" funny
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by SegunBanjoko: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
BRT lane, Rat killer, Cement, Highway, Lagoon, Suspended rope, etc NUJ? No! Mtcheewww.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
His tired of life
But yet he pose for picture and his holding phone
His not yet tired undecided

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by san316(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
The man should join bh. Easy way to die with money in ur account.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Abugab(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oya, over to prophet T.B Joshua.
NUJ, mobilize him for deliverance
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
What could be his problem?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by InvertedHammer: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
/

So there is no rope in his house?

Better, he can walk up to a policeman at a checkpoint and dash him one better slap.

Either he is crazy or just seeking attention.

\
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by M4gunners: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba just join nairaland you will be contacted with sugar mummy numbers,but wait oh at 45 you will then be called sugar man instead of boy.All the best bro, don't take away your life for this reason please.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Prodeegee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
You don't know how to die
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

u dnt need TB joshua to explain where ur problem is coming from

God is generally angry with muslim's And Their taste for blood

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau

Ode!undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by afonomics(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau

This is d most annoying post I hv ever come across on Nairaland. I HV no further comment. But at d same time, I pity those that gave birth to you. They should hv used Condom rather than giving birth to you.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by nerodenero: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

How do you reconcile these statements? You are talking from both sides of your mouth undecided
Taylor86:

bro that's too bad
sometimes life crew humans
if u ain't in his shoes u won't understand

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
I hope those NUJ people will not let him leave without helping him get medical help...and some financial help maybe
My heart goes out to him
embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by BeeCool15: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Life is never easy mehn. Here are tips to help this guy from being suicidal - http://thenakedconvos.com/5-steps-saving-suicidal-person/
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by DocAdray(f): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
I pray God saves and delivers him, everyone's life is important.

...and to all those encouraging him to go and die, may God have mercy on you guys!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Husseink: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by dame16: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I can teach you something with water and bible, then your case is settled. please stay away from pastors who lie to people.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by pseudonomer: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
You guys are just too cruel. He's seeking help, you should stand up for once in your life and save a doomed soul. If he's your friend, won't you help him? It must have taken a lot of courage for this man to come out publicly and seeks help.

We live in a society that is so fu...cke...d up, we no longer look after each other.

May God help this man, I will put you in my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zW1ftEI9Qh8/Va-p4rz_7eI/AAAAAAAF-z0/k4Xd4ipTzjk/s400/a.jpg[/img]

As written by a blog reader/Journalist who sent this in........

A 45- year old man, Idris Ahmed, from Bassa Local Government of Kogi state strayed into the NUJ Press Centre, Enugu state, Wednesday afternoon with a funny story that bothers on spiritual attack. He obviously has given up on life and is contemplating suicide if nothing urgently is done to his case. According to his story, since 1999, anybody that comes across him had rejected him with the phantom story that he is a homo-sexual which he clearly denied.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oi4wppoQTuM/Va-p5b5AVEI/AAAAAAAF-z8/7cIewi4MEwg/s400/b.jpg[/img]

‘As far as am concerned, am tired of life. Anybody that tries to be nice to you, or tries to give me work, unseen people will come and sabotage me. If I make friend with a girl, unseen forces will still corner the girl that am a homo-sexual and the girl will run away. At this point, am 45 years and nobody is ready to marry me. Am a bricklayer but as i speak, no work anywhere. Am tired of life, i cannot get job, i cannot stay with a woman, i cannot relate with anybody. There is no way out for me than to cry out and see if i will get any spiritual help, though am a moslem but am ready for any assistance from anywhere but if none comes soonest, then i have the last option.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-man-dashes-into-nuj-office-says.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
TRY CHANGE YOUR RELIGION.... SINCE YOU BE MUSLIM AND MUSLIM NO DEY DO SPIRITUAL HEALING,

WHY NOT COME TO THE LIGHT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ( ALDOE FAKE PASTORS FULL EVERYWHERE)
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Husseink: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH. Don't worry, we shall see. It is just a matter of TIME.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by AMvanquish: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
since ur a muslim sir

I wanted to address this your postulation but then I imagined what Kind of person you would be... Then I told myself people like you already have your mind made up. Its easy to stereotype. Its not worth it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.