Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (52479 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by oismail(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba Go-slow
But slow and steady!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Trailblazer1:
[b] some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.[/b]

Trailblazer1
Oga mi park well
All you have mentioned are fault of the past government there noting happening now thats not happening before.
If you want magic vote guru matahaji.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by bless01: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Zico5:
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT Megawatts is constantly
increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are
growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are
crediting fund into FG account even though no
petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very
slow but state Governors where given N413.07
Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt
Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting
suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very
slow but US and other European countries have
started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But
come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think
will happen?
You are Bless bro. They want him to make mistakes so they can laugh at him, Buhari will succeed, let the change continue.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by TheDauraMallam: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba Old Wine

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by oloyede252(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:
That is an old name. I called him the Daura DullardihnoO, Baba-One-Chance, the lover of his 150 homosexual cows than the human citizens, the certificateless Bubu, the Dogs-and-Baboons theorist, the Born-To-Rule mentalist and the Boko Haram sympathizer
Oya clap for ya self.but wait if your president is all this you mentioned then I'm imagining what a nobody like you will be nicknamed .

children of hate food down land.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Bigcake: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
You cant help but love this man, so informed unlike the ex who was asked the condition of electricity in the country and was stoning Christiane Amanpour sweet lies while she was watching an interview of people on the street lamenting!!!

GOD BLESS YOU PMB
GOD BLESS VPYO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
You are a fool for nothing..... if you attack GEj again I will deal with you mercilessly. what is it? can't he have some peace.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
9jii:
Only by them

So Dullapo never offer you employment? For you to have labelled this picture shows how jobless you are!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by noordean(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Trailblazer1:

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.[/b]

Trailblazer1
for ur mind nw u don compose a message?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by ORIGENAL(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Maybe he never heard of DOLARDINHO

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nor worry ke! grin
You go soon turn BABA GO DIE!!'
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by yuskel(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Trailblazer1
undecided
Trailblazer1:

Trailblazer1
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
mrvitalis:
Hmm make I no talk too much now... . Before EFCC go visit me. ... Cos E be like say baba done get nairaland account oooh undecided
fear dey catch me too oo!!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by ezeagu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by ayusco85(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ama80:
I ve never seen a greedy poster like u,Na u go post,Na u go be ftc.issorait.

What's in FTC?
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by harry509: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
While addressing the youths in Washington DC PMB told the audience how some people had been calling him Baba Go slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

baba go slow is quite OK, but I prefer baba trafic red light.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by farm2008: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by lampardizik(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
Your insults wont remove a strand of hair from his body, the same hand you use in typing BABA GO SLOW would be used in typing his praises when his done

Na u talk am ooogringrin

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
9jii:
Only by them

This guy wicked oh! grin
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
The signs of change should have started the day he was sworn in as president, rather, he keeps releasing bokoharam suspects from prison custody and even making moves to negotiate with a terrorists group who have sent many innocent nigerians to their early grave.Change my ass.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Ofeakwu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
[img][/img]

That one na theoretical aspect, na d practical aspect of it be this. Buuuuusu!

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by dayodare49o: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
unbelievable. Nigerians' destiny has to be discussed by two Islamic fanatics and esterblishers of terrorism in a far away evil kingdom.

it is disgusting that an idiot didn't tell Nigerians who were trying to know when ministers will be appointed but he went to devil abroad.

I don't know who has right to know first. Where was it to be said first. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bigcake:
You are a fool for nothing..... if you attack GEj again I will deal with you mercilessly. what is it? can't he have some peace.
Cc lalascticlala ishilove abeg person someone just called me a lipsrsealed Just for speaking my mind
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:
That is an old name. I called him the Daura DullardihnoO, Baba-One-Chance, the lover of his 150 homosexual cows than the human citizens, the certificateless Bubu, the Dogs-and-Baboons theorist, the Born-To-Rule mentalist and the Boko Haram sympathizer

All these name for your president? How you wan take succeed for life with all this sh*t u just posted? After them go say na your village people dey do u without knowing you caused it.... bingo

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by VickyRotex(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow!!! And the last statement "I'm going to go Slow and Steady " smiley

God Bless you Baba!!!

Ijoba yi, a tu wa lara.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
You cant help but love this man, so informed unlike the ex who was asked the condition of electricity in the country and was stoning Christiane Amanpour sweet lies while she was watching an interview of people on the street lamenting!!!

GOD BLESS YOU PMB
GOD BLESS VPYO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Whatever! Only to a primitive person like you he's informed not to a civilized and wise person like me. Keep on living in your hellhole called Nigeria! You filthy thing! angry

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by 9jaroof(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
I love this man, For he is unlike others, he dont lie!!!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
While addressing the youths in Washington DC PMB told the audience how some people had been calling him Baba Go slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

Bunch of backward people! Is this how they are going to move the nation forward and contribute to humanity? There is no hope for black people with these kind of human beings. angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by sanko05(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
To slow and get his promises fulfil is better than to rush and be a falure. GEJ rush and be a falure. PMB know pple around him are corrupt too,so let baba slow to pick the best 4 nigeria ,this is not a issue of tribes or party .
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! Only to a primitive person like you he's informed not to a civilized and wise person like me. Keep on living in your hellhole called Nigeria! You filthy thing! angry
well filthy thing, your families might be living in hellhole I don't care. Oponu for your information I aint in Nigeria.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
all4naija:
Bunch of backward people! Is this how they are going to move the nation forward and contribute to humanity? There is no hope for black people with these kind of human beings. angry lipsrsealed cry

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
It goes to show that Baba-Go-Slow listens to the word on the street.
We have a humble listening president.
Go on Baba-Go-Slow!!!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Neplusultra(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin cheesy
The power of social media!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / 245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.