Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ifunnanya Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifunnanya Needs Help (1216 Views)

Smoker Of Six Years Needs Help To Quit. / Help, He Needs Help Mennh! / Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifunnanya Needs Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is from my cousin who doesnt use an internet enabled fone. I gave her the phone to type this:
good evening,i thank those that would have time to read my post because it is long. Kasi told me that sometimes you pple here use to insult those that bring topic,please domnt insult ,me because a prob shared is a prob solved.
My first bf left me because false rumours spread.my second bf left me because he said i like attention.my third bf i met online left me for another girl because i was immature by then and lied.my fourth bf was also online,he left me because of my imperfection.my fifth too left me because of my imperfections.my 6th was in for a one night stand and left me.my 7th left me for my own friend,i cried my eyes out.my 8th left me because we quarreled too much.my 9th left me because i used to shout.
This is just the few escapades i mentioned. I would not be doing myself any favour by lying on a facelesas forum,it wouldnt add money to my account. So it is not cooked up.
All this heartbreaks had a great traumatic effect on me as i have a low esteem of myself, i always live in fear. Any guy that approaches me, i get scared and i get tired of a relationship easily: after two weeks in a relationship,i get tired.
I am physically attractive, i am quiet intelligent and industrous so i have many admirers but each time i fall in love, my whole life would be filled with FEAR and UNCERTAINTIES and TIREDNESS of the relationship that is barely a week.

Recently, a guy approached me, he chased me for long and i finally accepted. He is from diffrent religion with me, and he is from a state people fear alot. I sent his sister to act as a friend in my house and when she came, my parents were so angry that i befriended a girl from that state and religion and dont wanna ever see her in our house. Imagine what would happen if they know i am dating someone from that state and a different religion, they would drop dead. But the boys parent like me alot, they dont care of my religion,his mother is fond of me, and i feel free with his parents. The relationship is one month old and i feel TiRED already
My problems are: how do i heal from the past trauma?how do i get self esteem ?how do i stay in a relationship for a month without feeling tired? Would my parents ever like my bf?would my bf turn out to be like the others that have hurt me before or not?
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by jamex93(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
9 broken past relationships ??

This gat me asking

How old are u?
At wat age did u start dating ?
How old r u now?
Wats ur orientation about relationship ?

So many questions to ask from ur post babe

U really need to seat down and ask ur self wat u really want
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by jmoore(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
How many ex-boyfriends are we talking about here?
Otu, abuo, ato, ano, ise, isii, asaa, asato, itolu.
so so gi? Ife na eme oh!

2 Likes

Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by BluePearls(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
You really need to work on your self. I think your biggest problem is your low self esteem and that's why you've been losing out. You need to talk to a psychiatrist or something before you go looney. If you don't deal with your issues, you're gonna lose every guy that comes your way. Most guys got a lot of baggages to deal with, adding yours might just be the deal breaker for him, not every guy have the patience for that. I'd really like to talk to you more about this. If you're up to it, Please do send me a PM so we can talk privately.
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
@OP im sorry i stop reading when i got 2 ur fifth boyfriend, haba u need deliverance dats all.
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Adaeze003(f): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol...
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by jashar(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm. OP Odikwa serious o.

You don't need a relationship now. You need mental and emotional cleansing.
Work on your emotional intelligence. What are you doing with boyfriends sef?

I'm of the opinion that the only reason a person should venture into a relationship is when (s)he is ready for marriage.

Are you ready for marriage, nne? Besides, forget love and emotions oo, inter religious marriages are hard work. Are you ready for that now as fragile as you are?
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
This is from my cousin who doesnt use an internet enabled fone. I gave her the phone to type this:
good evening,i thank those that would have time to read my post because it is long. Kasi told me that sometimes you pple here use to insult those that bring topic,please domnt insult ,me because a prob shared is a prob solved.
My first bf left me because false rumours spread.my second bf left me because he said i like attention.my third bf i met online left me for another girl because i was immature by then and lied.my fourth bf was also online,he left me because of my imperfection.my fifth too left me because of my imperfections.my 6th was in for a one night stand and left me.my 7th left me for my own friend,i cried my eyes out.my 8th left me because we quarreled too much.my 9th left me because i used to shout.
This is just the few escapades i mentioned. I would not be doing myself any favour by lying on a facelesas forum,it wouldnt add money to my account. So it is not cooked up.
All this heartbreaks had a great traumatic effect on me as i have a low esteem of myself, i always live in fear. Any guy that approaches me, i get scared and i get tired of a relationship easily: after two weeks in a relationship,i get tired.
I am physically attractive, i am quiet intelligent and industrous so i have many admirers but each time i fall in love, my whole life would be filled with FEAR and UNCERTAINTIES and TIREDNESS of the relationship that is barely a week.

Recently, a guy approached me, he chased me for long and i finally accepted. He is from diffrent religion with me, and he is from a state people fear alot. I sent his sister to act as a friend in my house and when she came, my parents were so angry that i befriended a girl from that state and religion and dont wanna ever see her in our house. Imagine what would happen if they know i am dating someone from that state and a different religion, they would drop dead. But the boys parent like me alot, they dont care of my religion,his mother is fond of me, and i feel free with his parents. The relationship is one month old and i feel TiRED already
My problems are: how do i heal from the past trauma?how do i get self esteem ?how do i stay in a relationship for a month without feeling tired? Would my parents ever like my bf?would my bf turn out to be like the others that have hurt me before or not?

Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by chigoizie7(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Its only a matter of time to find out you are full of baggages.

Seriously, u ve problems. A serious one for that and a unique one that is very bad, otherwise I don't see why 9 different men will dump u for almost the same reason. U need to work on yourself. For u to ask if ur new man will also leave is just a silly question because u know he will.

And until u work on yourself, u re not keeping any man.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 only you, I guess in a very short time frame. Nne u too much.

As your parent no come like ur bf sister,hmmm, wahala dey ooh.
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36178880][/quote] in your mind you created a joke,try better
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thank you for your contributions...i kno i have problems,but the question is what are my problems?
I am open to your criticisms
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

in your mind you created a joke,try better

Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2015
If this story is true then you really need to evaluate yourself and know the reason why you get tired of relationships easily. Moreover whats your purpose of having a relationship ? If the purpose of a thing is not known then abuse is inevitable. Don't rush into any relationship again. Take your time and solve your problems.
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by cyprus000: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by mummydirect(f): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Abeg, nairalanders una 2 dey make me laugh with una comments. Abeg my dear sister, you truly need help. Give yourself a break from any relatnship and go search for a solution to your probs.

1 Like

Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by kingsmok(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2015
You are still the cos of problem, why I said problem is u have not decided yet
Re: Ifunnanya Needs Help by boxer022(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Ifunanya my sister I understand what you are passing through. I want you to know that the solution to your issue is that you need to put a stop to any relationship you are involved in and decide what you want for yourself, try to give yourself a very long break from any relationship and work on yourself. As for the current guy you are dating I don't see the possibility of your parents accepting him. So just bear that in mind concerning your current relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date Her? / Is It Adviseable 4 A Married Couple 2 Squat Anoda Married Couple In Deir House / ***please Help Me***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.