Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should I Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date Her? (1208 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date Her? by ekochris(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
When I got admission (Kaduna Polytechnic), I made a policy not to date any of my female classmate to avoid any bitter aftermath of a breakup; but I joke, play and relate very well with them.

Fastforward to now, there's this girl in my class, she's unlike any other girl, she is funny, witty and intelligent who knows how to keep a conversation both online and offline. I feel very connected and attracted to her, and am sure the feeling is mutual, and coincidentally we both have exactly the same G.P. of 3.86
she is so fun to be with, and sometimes she will call me and we can spend up to 30 minutes on the phone.

Now, am caught inbetween fire and the deep blue sea. Am confused of whether to break my policy by dating her (she's my classmate) or I should keep to my policy even though am attracted to her.

Please, I need your candid advice. Thank you.
Re: Should I Date Her? by babyfaceafrica: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Break your rule if she is worth it..but am afraid with the way you are talking tht you will join the list of friendzoned guys...beware!!....if she starts calling you broda or saying he is just my coursemate..run!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Try yahoo tho, there are ready made answers there. Your qweshion no be first of its kind.
Re: Should I Date Her? by ekochris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Break your rule if she is worth it..but am afraid with the way you are talking tht you will join the list of friendzoned guys...beware!!....if she starts calling you broda or saying he is just my coursemate..run!!!!!

thanks. But as for the friendzoning, I've got a Friendzone Detector Alarm....am well guarded
Re: Should I Date Her? by Gurgle(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
How far are you into your course?
Re: Should I Date Her? by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekochris:

thanks. But as for the friendzoning, I've got a Friendzone Detector Alarm....am well guarded
am happy for you then..the rate ladies friendzone good and gentle guys this days is alarming...rules are meant to be broken..if its man made o......
Re: Should I Date Her? by ekochris(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:
How far are you into your course?
we're going to year 2 now
Re: Should I Date Her? by Gurgle(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekochris:

we're going to year 2 now

Ok. you don't think it could impact on your life in school? whether it goes well or if it doesn't?

Is your class small? that it could be awkward if it doesn't work out and you have to see each other every day
Re: Should I Date Her? by ekochris(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
am happy for you then..the rate ladies friendzone good and gentle guys this days is alarming...rules are meant to be broken..if its man made o......

lol...I've been friendzoned once, so i have learnt my lesson
Re: Should I Date Her? by ekochris(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. you don't think it could impact on your life in school? whether it goes well or if it doesn't?

Is your class small? that it could be awkward if it doesn't work out and you have to see each other every day

Those are some of the things I was trying to avoid; just that this girl got my attention
Re: Should I Date Her? by Gurgle(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekochris:

Those are some of the things I was trying to avoid; just that this girl got my attention

Ok. well since you've already thought about it you can weigh up the advantages and disadvantages of it in your mind before acting

It may be worth the risk, or not. its up to you
Re: Should I Date Her? by donMIG(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekochris:
Hello Nairalanders,
When I got admission (Kaduna Polytechnic), I made a policy not to date any of my female classmate to avoid any bitter aftermath of a breakup; but I joke, play and relate very well with them.

Fastforward to now, there's this girl in my class, she's unlike any other girl, she is funny, witty and intelligent who knows how to keep a conversation both online and offline. I feel very connected and attracted to her, and am sure the feeling is mutual, and coincidentally we both have exactly the same G.P. of 3.86
she is so fun to be with, and sometimes she will call me and we can spend up to 30 minutes on the phone.

Now, am caught inbetween fire and the deep blue sea. Am confused of whether to break my policy by dating her (she's my classmate) or I should keep to my policy even though am attracted to her.

Please, I need your candid advice. Thank you.

Guy nothing anybody go talk hear wei u go hear!
U DON DEI TRIP FOR SAT GIRL
ADVICE NO DATE HER
HEHEHHEGE....E GO PAIN U DIE WEN ONE SHARE GUY GO JUST CORNER HER DEI SHAGG HER DEN DAT 30MINS CALL GO TURN IMAGINATION N U GO DUE IF JEALOUSY N BOREDOM WEN SHE NO GO SEND U AGAIN
WIC TO STUPID PRINCIPLES!
GUY DAT KIND SPECIAL GIRL DEI HARD TO FIND....AARRRH I MISS SCHOOL...FRIENDS, CRUSH, HATERS,LOOSERS,SUCKERS,NERDS,DULLARDS,CUTIES N SO ON IN JUST ONE CLASS....GOSH...LIST SHOW QUICK!!!!
Re: Should I Date Her? by deniyor: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Wait let me ask my oga at the top

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) / Boy Appreciates Girl For Accepting His Friend Request On Facebook / Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.