Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? (475 Views)

If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Musicminista(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you had 24 hours to live, what is that one thing you will make sure you do before you die?
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
google
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Panicking.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Throw a farewell dinner with my very close friends & family. Make a list of people I don't want at my burial.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Give away all my stuff, make some phone calls, stare at myself in the mirror, play my piano, read the scriptures + pray, and die with a smile of my face because Nneka123 is on my mind.
grin

*runs out of thread*

PunkyVeer:
Throw a farewell dinner with my very close friends & family. Make a list of people I don't want at my burial.
That's extreme.

1 Like

Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
RickRichards:
Give away all my stuff, make some phone calls, stare at myself in the mirror, play my piano, read the scriptures + pray, and die with a smile of my face because Nneka123 is on my mind.
grin

*runs out of thread*

That's extreme.

I was not being serious, but I've thought about it.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hopefully... it's a Saturday...

00:00-06:00 Would be sleeping... if you think I'm not going to sleep knowing I've got 24 hours left... you've got another thing coming...
06:00-06:30 If I'm Older... would pray... if I'm at this age... it still doesn't make much difference...
06:30-10:00 I'm watching T.V mehn... cartoons... football highlights... music... movies... name it... I'm just watching T.V...
10:00-10:30 Going to freshen up(brush, bath, hair, beards, clothes, swagging it...) hitting the igboro one last time...
10:30-14:00 Wherever I find myself... I don't care... I'm not seeing old friends... no one has time for that... or rather... I don't... I might probably go to where I'll try to score a few chicks... where better than the stadium... just to talk... no numbers... no pin... just to talk...
14:00-15:00 Going to look for a viewing center to watch my last arsenal match... looking for one early so I can seat at the front row...
15:00-17:00 Watching football and hopefully we win... wouldn't want to die with an heavy heart...
17:00-18:30 Looking for an eatery... kfc, tfc, Mr biggs... whatever... the first eatery I see... I'm entering... what am I ordering...? chicken and chips... my first and last meal till I...
18:30-19:30 Entering a bar... I'm going to take two bottles of Guinness and one mini bottle of Alomo... and I'm rolling up a couple of blunts...
19:30-21:00 I'm going to get laid... without condom... Bleep that shii... wouldn't want to be in heaven or Hell with a raging konji... I'm emptying my load...
21:00-22:00 Heading home and straight to the showers...
22:00-24:00 Lights out!!!

Two major regrets... I never got to watch a match at the Emirates stadium and I never got to end up with the love of my life... Apart from that... I'm grateful for the life I've been gifted...
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by jejemanito: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
My answer is same as Tyrion Lanister's when he was asked how he would love to die

A belly filled with wine and a girl's mouth around my lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2015
I will spend the 24hrs trying to find a way to extend my life. Possibly for another 24 yrs. Great minds think of the impossibilities.

1 Like

Re: If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? by Musicminista(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Its funny how no one really thought about leaving a mark or doing something dat would impact humanity...comon guys!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Ladies Alert!!! / IS There Any Food That One Should Not Order When On A 1st Date Dinner Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.