Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ (1113 Views)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by Royaldave200(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
If you had 24 hours left to live, what’s the one thing you’d do that you wouldn’t dare do today?
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by muba4huss(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
I would start seeking for forgiveness of my sin

1 Like

Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by DeSepiero(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
muba4huss:

Lol
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by DeSepiero(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'll give out all my possessions. I mean all.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by UbanmeUdie: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

This is very simple for me.

I would gladly assassinate the president by all means necessary for the common good of all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by NairalandCS(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is very simple for me.

I would gladly assassinate the president by all means necessary for the common good of all.

Exactly what I had in mind.

Not only the president, if possible all past president and everybody currently active in politics as a whole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'd give sex a shot
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by NairalandCS(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'd give sex a shot for the 54th time

Fixed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by pat1612(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just live smiley
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by pat1612(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'd give sex a shot
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by SilverG33k(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Walk on the streets naked and shout, who wants to have sex with me publicly
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by UbanmeUdie: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
NairalandCS:

Exactly what I had in mind.

Not only the president, if possible all past president and everybody currently active in politics as a whole.

shocked

You are most definitely badder than me!

Will you do it with petrol explosives sir, I mean like the type recovered from NK's house

undecided
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
NairalandCS:

Fixed.

What??

Am still a vargin
So I'd like to quickly give it a shot
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by DanseMacabre(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'd do every kind of crime I'd ever imagined, while bingeing on food, drinks, drugs and sex, then with ten minutes I'd drop to my knees and pray for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by mofeoluwadassah: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
i dont know what i will do because i'm nt ready to die yet sad
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by NairalandCS(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

shocked

You are most definitely badder than me!

Will you do it with petrol explosives sir, I mean like the type recovered from NK's house

undecided

Nope, With a sniper.

Bombs are for noobs.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by gabinogem(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
kill all the useless politicians & police officers collecting bribe... cheesy
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by NairalandCS(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What??

Am still a vargin
So I'd like to quickly give it a shot

Okay, I'll pm your my number just incase. wink
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by MhizzAJ(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
NairalandCS:

Okay, I'll pm your my number just incase. wink

Just in case what tongue
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by NairalandCS(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Just in case what tongue

You know what I mean. wink
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by kenness(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
muba4huss:
on point
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Impregnate a girl so that my name will not die.
Re: If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Royaldave200:
If you had 24 hours left to live, what’s the one thing you’d do that you wouldn’t dare do today?

Assassinate corrupt leaders since am going might as well do some purging in the system

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Set To Build A Viewing Centre In His Village (shagamu) / This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. / Six (6) Categories Of Men Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.