Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... (931 Views)

Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... by stanvesco(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
What other way will be better than winning this Diamond bank bet5 award and achieving a soul lifting climax in my business......
Please help a romancelander win this award by clicking like on his video on youtube.
this is his video link on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkRxCVMn60g

please ,please and please; help me win this award......this will be the 1st thing i will be winning in my life if u guys help me win....as all my life ;its being haaaaaard hustle...

this is the other link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tef4urAb8w
Re: The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... by benedictnsi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Even D video too fake for my sight

1 Like

Re: The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
SMH
Re: The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... by stanvesco(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
its a laptop video....guys your votes needed plsss
Re: The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Try this: tell your lady to SHAVE the bush down there very clean aπϑ neat. Then тєℓℓ her to lie down on her stomach with her legs stretched straight 2geda, then place your well LUBRICATED joystick on the surface of her veejay thru d space between the 2 layers of her arss. Note: not inside her anus aπϑ not inside her jeejay but on the surface of her veejay thru the space between the arss. So that when u rock up n down, your joystick robs her Little Man in the boat. Its very sensational aπϑ orgams inducing for both partners.

It is Good for virgins who still want their hymen intact but want to play around it aπϑ also ok for non virgins. Try it aπϑ thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do? Ladies What Do You Think! / When We Were Kids / I Found A Friend! Found A Brother Found A Lover All In One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.