Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally (12546 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / My Dark Lips Has Turned Pinkish Within 2weeks..wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by EventPlannerNg: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
There are natural ways to achieve brighter pink lips without using chemicals that will harm your lips. Below is a home remedy to brighter lips

Ingredients needed
Honey
Sugar
Lemon
Almond oil/olive oil/balm

Preparation

Step One
Take a teaspoon of sugar into a clean bowl and add half teaspoon of honey, stir the mixture together. you can either use a soft tooth brush or your finger to apply the mix to you lip, scrub thoroughly and gently for around 2-5 minutes; wash with clean water and clean it up with a towel. This will help exfoliate the lips.

Step Two: For full steps watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qsO9lgqKDE&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by whitebeard(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op are u sure it will work..!! Thought strawberry is part of the ingredients
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
just engage on a good diet cheesy
dont smoke ciga
dont do weed cheesy
if ur lips dey destined to red e go come red cheesy
FitnessDoctor abi? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please, come and collect my pink lips and credit my account!!
Who pink lips help?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by SexyNairalander: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
booked

we wey cum get am natural. . .

1 Like

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by wtfcoded: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
That lips on YouTube though...perfect 4 my d!ck head tongue
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
brush your lips everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
whitebeard:

where you wan see strawberry for naija

1 Like

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by decatalyst(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

Buy at shoprite, though expensive.

2 Likes

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Or goto computer village @ikeja, u wee see all those ugly boys selling pink lips balm. Or tattoo ur lip pink.

Or better still, leave ur lips like that. Who pink lips dan epp? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Buy at shoprite, though expensive.

this recession i will go to shoprite looking for strawberry...

I love my lips tho pink.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Martin0(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:
brush your lips everyday undecided
na wa ooo
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by decatalyst(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

this recession i will go to shoprite looking for strawberry...

I love my lips tho pink.

Just an answer to the question
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by whitebeard(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

what did u use for your own
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
na wa ooo

weytin happen undecided
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Just an answer to the question
ok
thanks just for those who cant afford strawberry.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

he go import am cheesy
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
whitebeard:
what did u use for your own

didnt use anything cos is natural, i just maintain it by brush it when even i brush my teeth.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Martin0(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

weytin happen undecided
eeee. U dey ask me?
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by smardray(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
If i finish doing this and i stil go up to smoke weed it's of no use... Tanku

3 Likes

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
he go import am cheesy

cos of pink lips undecided
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

cos of pink lips undecided
na im need pink lips na cheesy
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
eeee. U dey ask me?

who i go ask
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Victornezzar: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op pink lips doesn't give money
make pesin com carry my own
But I need it 2 woo some people sha tongue
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
na im need pink lips na cheesy
lolz
like say na pink lips sabi the thing pass black lips
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by MissRaine69(f): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
The lower lip will always be lighter than the upper lip. Simply because the skin on the Lowwr lip is thinner this making more blood vessels visible ( lower lip is pink or lighter ) In women hormones , birth control as well as hormone resplacement therapy enhance lip discolouration. Anemia , Sun exposure, malasma & smoking also darkens lips.
A slice of lemon sprinkled with sugar and used as an exfoliator daily might be more achievable than strawberries just putting it out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by whitebeard(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

didnt use anything cos is natural, i just maintain it by brush it when even i brush my teeth.
brushing lips didn't work for be though..tried it..mine was normal pink but got damaged due to harmattan when I was Young, trying to get it back has been a hustle for me.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by EventPlannerNg: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Please do this diligently for one week and after one week come and share your experience.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

lolz

like say na pink lips sabi the thing pass black lips
i tire grin
maybe he wants to appear more sexy cheesy.some guys now even use lipstick to attract the opposite sex grin
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:

who i go ask
d mata wey u see so oooo,e plenty for mouth!!!
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
whitebeard:
brushing lips didn't work for be though..tried it..mine was normal pink but got damaged due to harmattan when I was Young, trying to get it back has been a hustle for me.

lolz

pele oh
leave your lips like that.. No b lips dey do the thing nah.
Re: How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally by optional1(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

i tire grin
maybe he wants to appear more sexy cheesy.some guys now even use lipstick to attract the opposite sex grin

gayism at large

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.