Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76043 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by AlexReports(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Ladies, can u do this? Guys, can you allow or watch your woman do this? Have your say.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm Nollywood don start again...Observe that the girl is using her left hand to do the engaging and the right hand to snap that picture.So itz FAKE.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Metweee grin

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by shirley26(f): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kingarizona1(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
In front of her parents.. I'll

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Emyemyberry(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
One of the signs of endtime

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by nehis234(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Girls are really taking charge these days. It's slowly becoming a woman's world cheesy

The guy's fingers are even looking feminine.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Blackfire(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
As a man Emmmm, u know, like emmm, u see the *coughs* u know.... Emmm... *coughs*

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Girst should start doing dis, it wil help dem expoz d players

6 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by IamChiboi(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Better pikin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by jejemanito: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Endtime proposal grin

Still no matter how we bask in the light of civilization, evolution and what not this very trend if accepted and practised worldwide will only quadruple the rate of infidelity and promiscuity

It's that simple. If a beau toasts any man, he won't reject even if he gets ten of it. He will want to bleep all of them. It's our nature

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Miracle4Sure: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Good move from her.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Hehehe...I'm not buying it...hehehehe!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2015
association of space bookers
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by princefunmmy(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Is that not a movie scene?

2 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Just look at the expression on the guy's face angry

3 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel should come and see this cheesy
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by DankemzI(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2015
They are both transgender

****Grooms Price****
The guy introduction list go be like
1. 5Bottles of Moet for area boys
2. 6packets of singlet & boxer for grooms father.
3. 6 cartons of Orijin.

10 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by jejemanito: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2015
DP
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Adaeze003(f): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm... good for her... minimum time wasted.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Young03(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Age no they her corner

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by jashar(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
That's taking the bull by the horns.

Maybe she don dey wait the guy to pop the question and as e no wan gree, she come pop am herself.

cheesy issorait o. lipsrsealed i can never try that. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Okaka27(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Girls are really taking charge these days. It's slowly becoming a woman's world cheesy

The guy's fingers are even looking feminine.
wake up from ur sleep!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Okaka27:
wake up from ur sleep!

Hahahaha. It's reality. Thing is, really, men are becoming weak. There's even "Mr Moms" these days. I'm talking stay at home dads who made conscious decisions to become house husbands! Meanwhile the woman is out there being bawse cheesy

4 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by arabbunkum: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Just like gay marriage, this looks unAfrican to me.

2 Likes

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
shocked This is absurd!

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
tunnamania11:
Mhizkel should come and see this cheesy

grin The lady is suffering from a mental disorder.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by bigiyaro(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin
before nko? Na she go sponsor d weddin from A to Z, though i sorry for d guy sha?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin The lady is suffering from a mental disorder.
Lol, u better get ready to replicate her. grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked This is absurd!
what's absurd there..isn't it absurd that a man pays bride price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.