Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76114 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Captainswag225(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme, come and see oo, jack awaits u for his.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
The bible said it cool
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin

Groom price you mean? grin
See as the guy just stretch fingers like gay undecided

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by glundy: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
So funny, such history /record is foolishness, so let her not even assume she've done anything unique, it's sacrilage over her. This is Nigeria, this is Africa. No religion permit this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why are you posting different people's pics on different threads claiming they are yours.

Please kindly check my facebook @Kossy michael scot.Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by joci(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Gud move... #nutin is truly Gud Or bad just depends on one's perspective...
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by dammix(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Make cool cash here http://www.naijabet.com/banner/track/ MTEzMDQ0fDc0ZjZmN2ZmYzBlZDM3ZWYxYTUxMzFhZDcyNjc3YmE0/6/ en_US
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by UTEWUOJO: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Some guys are not man enough, this is the outcome of so many unresponded green lights.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
una don dey form Indians na
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin
GROOM PRICE grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
rigarmortis:

how can such a large head make such little sense.
Naso

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
rigarmortis:

how can such a large head make such little sense.
Naso

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by ylaa(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
well done bros. i like your reasoning.
some lazy guys will gladly accept like the one in the pix;
smiling sheepishly for him mind he is lucky.

kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by dmola(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
endowednicky:
2nded!!!!!!
Hi Nicky ur chubby look kinda appeal to me ..plz can I pm u?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE
And why is the girl using her LEFT HAND shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2015
ylaa:
well done bros. i like your reasoning. some lazy guys will gladly accept like the one in the pix; smiling sheepishly for him mind he is lucky.
Lolzzzz cool!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2015
ylaa:
well done bros. i like your reasoning. some lazy guys will gladly accept like the one in the pix; smiling sheepishly for him mind he is lucky.
Lolzzzz cool!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by 0lushola(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hell no!

I can never do this shiiiiiit angry
Bae relax mhen.. they are nt sayin you shld kill him na.. jez do ur tin nd let him continue from there.. #simple
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
i cant wait for ur proposal to tunamania11
Lol. He's gonna do that. Not me!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
UTEWUOJO:
Some guys are not man enough, this is the outcome of so many unresponded green lights.
WHICH KIND GREEN LIGHT?

IF PERSON TRY TO WON WOO UNA, YOU GO JUST SEE THEM DEY DO ANYHOW SOME GO EVEN INSULT THE GUY. NIGERIA WOMEN NATURALLY NO GET SENSE AT ALL.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Cutekriss(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
awwwwwww! Thats soo touchy!!!!!! She really loves him that much, i hope he reciprocates that love.... Girls with guts like her are one of a kind and one in a million....
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
omojoshy:
And why is the girl using her LEFT HAND shocked
Don't mind the hoe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by tizz04(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by devonpaul(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hell no!

I can never do this shiiiiiit angry
Hmmmmm
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by fostorikaJah(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Please ooo...mak sombdy hlp me break isaiah Chapter 4 vs 1.....

It seems like dat wat is hapenin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by tommenoh(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Its definitely, not real, cos the environs, look rather stage-managed. But still, if na so e b, its no big deal. Aint we all equal, as patners?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by lizwot14(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Never can't allow it. this is hooking not proposal.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
I tire for some ladies o.

LET ME TELL YOU THIS BIG SECRET ABOUT GUYS

Most guys in their 30s are looking for wives badly but they are scared to propose because of maybe financial constraints or fear of rejection.

If you find yourself loving a 30 something year old guy please approach him and make subtle remarks about him,his dress,shoes,looks,whatever and if he will most likely come after you and if you are already dating a guy within that age bracket please stalk him and take charge of him and trust me,he will surrender for you.

Guys want wives but lack the zeal to get one so please help us. For me i will not mind been wooed and proposed to because i don tire of searching.

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Keepshining(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2015
NONsense of the HIGHEST order!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by devonpaul(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
The decision of this lady is actually laudable. Alltho she may receive bashing from friends and foes but it is really a giant step. Many ladies have lostseveral good man because of their ego. If ur Boyfriend doesn't develop enuff gut to propose, there's no crime in doing that as a lady. Bigups to d lady, hopefully this will change the angle @ whch most lady look @ dz proposal thing. Its 21st century gaddemnit
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
devonpaul:

Hmmmmm

Mmmmn......lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / Sex With Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.