Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? (5232 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
We just relocated to Kenya and I was awed, by the standards of their prep schools

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2015
yes or yes

3 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Anamachi3(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2015
For where, I no fit try am o. Coz these kids are badly influenced by some bad students especially nw the trend of lesbianism

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2015
The schools are in Kenya, very Victorian they look like somewhere in london

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Pamelayoung: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Wow! This is simply amazing.
Recently I just realized that no matter how dull a person is, he/she can learn if put in the right learning environment.

Tell me, will there be any reason why I child in this kind of school will refuse going 2 school?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Brook house school Nairobi
Banda school Nairobi

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Expensive though but curriculum involve traveling the world, well worth it if you can afford it,
Lots of Nigerian kids go to one of this schools
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Acekidc4(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Why Not If Not?? Of Course Yea
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
No

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by tpiadotcom: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miami11:
We just relocated to Kenya and I was awed, by the standards of their prep schools

why are you nairalanders always awed anytime you go somewhere or see something?

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
tpiadotcom:

why are you nairalanders always awed anytime you go somewhere or see something?

Because its non of your business, need I say more.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by tpiadotcom: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miami11:

Because its non of your business, need I say more.

then why did you place your awe on a public forum?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
tpiadotcom:

then why did you place your awe on a public forum?
Because I want to and I can, hug a transformer raggedy Arrow

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Anyone checkout banda school.com
If you ever In the east Africa region, worth looking at.
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Pavore9: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miami11:
Anyone checkout banda school.com
If you ever In the east Africa region, worth looking at.

Pembroke House is also high-end!
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pavore9:

Pembroke House is also high-end!
I'm yet to see Pembroke do we have such kind of schools in naija anymore
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Pavore9: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miami11:

I'm yet to see Pembroke do we have such kind of schools in naija anymore

We should have in Nigeria, Pembroke House is about 2hrs drive from Nairobi. 7 year olds pay about $6,000 termly!
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Anyone with pictures of good schools around you but in Africa( any country)

It's about time we try to educate our kids in other African Countries than heading to the west,

I like the African values
Abroad is scary with kids bringing guns in school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by tpiadotcom: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miami11:

Because I want to and I can hug a transformer raggedy Arrow
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by konklushun(f): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Only if it guarantees their happiness. That it is a magnificent building doesn't mean they will be happy within its walls

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by endowednicky(f): 3:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Anamachi3:
For where, I no fit try am o. Coz these kids are badly influenced by some bad students especially nw the trend of lesbianism
my dear,even in Day school,things happen.............you won't follow ur child to her/his class and sit with them!and you won't b there to monitor them 24/7

Its just the grace of God dat see them through.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2015
endowednicky:
my dear,even in Day school,things happen.............you won't follow ur child to her/his class and sit with them!and you won't b there to monitor them 24/7

But you would give them the best environment to nurture their education
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by endowednicky(f): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Miami11:

But you would give them the best environment to nurture their education
sure......

That's why am praying for God blessings so ma kids won't suffer;-\
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Yes to boarding school!!...Definitely..

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by NL1960: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Anamachi3:

endowednicky:

@Anamachi3 should also know that even if you decide to leave the child at home and employ teachers to be teaching him/her at home, that does not stop him/her from being badly influenced. We have heard of how children have been molested by their home tutors.

Iam a supporter of the boarding system any day. With the distractions now all over the place, boarding is a better option these days.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by NL1960: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Yes to boarding school!!...Definitely..

Supported. Boarding school any day, any time for me.
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by davidif: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Send your kids to boarding schools in Switzerland, they are known for having some of the best boarding schools.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by davidif: 2:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Miami11:
Anyone with pictures of good schools around you but in Africa( any country)

It's about time we try to educate our kids in other African Countries than heading to the west,

I like the African values
Abroad is scary with kids bringing guns in school

The Swiss are known for having the best boarding schools bro.
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by Miami11: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2016
davidif:

The Swiss are known for having the best boarding schools bro.
Am only interested in giving them education in Africa, I would consider college abroad, but other than that, no way,
South Africa also has good schools
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by GboyegaD(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Yes, YEs, and YES to a boarding school for my kids at middle and high school grades.
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by cococandy(f): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
I love boarding school.
Re: Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? by NL1960: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
cococandy:
I love boarding school.

Tell them o. If i have my way, all secondary schools in this country should be boarding. Just sent my son to boarding school last year for JSS1. He now feels bored at home when he is on holiday. The same way i used to feel then when i was home for holidays from the boarding house after just a week of staying at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonanza!!! 2.4kva Inverter Plus 2 Units (FN) Of 200ah Batteries@ 99,900k Only / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law / I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.