Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? (5247 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Firstly, i don't like getting my nose in people's business but this one pass me. My neighbor is in his early forties and a really nice guy who i've known for 3 years. I was sick of staying home last week Saturday so i strolled to the estate gate by 7pm as this lock-in period was really getting to me. On my way back, i took a longer, lonelier route 3 streets behind mine only to see my neighbors wife in a parked LR4 kissing one old man in is fifties. For some strange reason i looked at the car and the mobile phone light inside shone making me see here as clear as i'm typing now. In shock she waved and i waved back. After 10 paces , the car honked and i looked back to see the woman running towards me. She wanted to explain and i asked her "Madam do we know each other?" and winked. She smiled and said "no" and went back.

As sleek as an answer that it was, i feel guilty because the couple as always came visiting two days ago as they always do. After they left, i told my wife and she said that she will leave this with me and god as she trusts me to know what to do. This thing has made me spend money calling one popular therapist yesterday. I even pay on top for phone counseling.. After we spoke, the guy said he needs me to mind my business and not take up some other persons load. He said if i saw the woman, it simply meant that she was already getting reckless with her affairs and would be caught soon.

I took the advice peeps but don't know if it was the right one he and my wife are giving me o. Conscience dey knack me no be small anytime i see the guy. I just tire.. This lagos na truly wah...

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
tutidaplug:
Firstly, i don't like getting my nose in people's business but this one pass me. My neighbor is in his early forties and a really nice guy who i've known for 3 years. I was sick of staying home last week Saturday so i strolled to the estate gate by 7pm as this lock-in period was really getting to me. On my way back, i took a longer, lonelier route 3 streets behind mine only to see my neighbors wife in a parked LR4 kissing one old man in is fifties. For some strange reason i looked at the car and the mobile phone light inside shone making me see here as clear as i'm typing now. In shock she waved and i waved back. After 10 paces , the car honked and i looked back to see the woman running towards me. She wanted to explain and i asked her "Madam do we know each other?" and winked. She smiled and said "no" and went back.

As sleek as an answer that it was, i feel guilty because the couple as always came visiting two days ago as they always do. After they left, i told my wife and she said that she will leave this with me and god as she trusts me to know what to do. This thing has made me spend money calling one popular therapist yesterday. I even pay on top for phone counseling.. After we spoke, the guy said he needs me to mind my business and not take up some other persons load. He said if i saw the woman, it simply meant that she was already getting reckless with her affairs and would be caught soon.

I took the advice peeps but don't know if it was the right one he and my wife are giving me o. Conscience dey knack me no be small anytime i see the guy. I just tire.. This lagos na truly wah.
mind your business bro and ignore.

Peace

19 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by kelechi50: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Face front and mind your business lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by gracie007: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hahaaaa... Bros abeg just dey go your own. That your counselor na correct guy abeg me i need im number o. Your wife is a smart woman too.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
tutidaplug:

I took the advice peeps but don't know if it was the right one he and my wife are giving me o. Conscience dey knack me no be small anytime i see the guy. I just tire.. This lagos na truly wah.
Leave the matter and see what happens next!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Kylekent59: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked

I gat four words for you:

Mind your own business

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
ok
Aroone:
mind your business bro and ignore.

Peace
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by milliman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
tutidaplug:

Real Men mind there own business. You telling your wife means you are not a real man. Now your neighbour's secret is with your wife to. Haba women no fit keep mouth shut well na u sabi

14 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
ok
kelechi50:
Face front and mind your business lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by veave(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mouth dey scratch you abi? After saying you don't know her you still went to tell your wife asper nta news wey you be. You don forget say that kind story na wetin women dey use score cheap points when they do roforofo fight... No mind your business you hear?

19 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
What you say is kiss may not be kiss after all.
What if the man fainted and she was giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?

People are falling ill this Covid-19 period.

11 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Epositive(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make it your goal to live a quiet life minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. 1Thessalonians 4:11 (New living translation)

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by divinehand2003(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Las las she will say it is her UNCLE and the husband will believe her story. So, why disturb yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Kevsmart88(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bro I believe you have enough problems of your own already in this lockdown to start telling on a Randy woman. I know your conscience won't let you sleep over this but better heed the counsel of the therapist than become an object of ridicule before everyone.las Las na you dem go take settle their matter esp if the man is madly in love with the babe. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not quite, madam is tight-lipped. Very.
milliman:

Real Men mind there own business. You telling your wife means you are not a real man. Now your neighbour's secret is with your wife to. Haba women no fit keep mouth shut well na u sabi
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Bola146(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't let them kill you! Mind your business. They will soon be caught

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by daddytime(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm

It's truly time for her to disgrace herself that's why you caught her.

The next person to catch her na her hubby.

She can't control it, she'd definitely get herself disgraced to atone for her cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not quite, she's very tight-lipped.
milliman:

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks.. truly appreciate
Bola146:
Don't let them kill you! Mind your business. They will soon be caught
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Haahaa.. Abi o.
divinehand2003:
Las las she will say it is her UNCLE and the husband will believe her story. So, why disturb yourself?
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks o... tbh, thats my thought.. I can sleep better now abeg
Kevsmart88:
Bro I believe you have enough problems of your own already in this lockdown to start telling on a Randy woman. I know your conscience won't let you sleep over this but better heed the counsel of the therapist than become an object of ridicule before everyone.las Las na you dem go take settle their matter esp if the man is madly in love with the babe. Tueh
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
haha.. he just told the truth as it is. I googled counselors near me.Temple's Counsel is his name
gracie007:
Hahaaaa... Bros abeg just dey go your own. That your counselor na correct guy abeg me i need im number o. Your wife is a smart woman too.
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by tutidaplug: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
HAAHHaaa... crazy people here o on nairaland.
thorpido:

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Telling the husband could backfire on you. MYOB for your sake.
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by milliman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
tutidaplug:
Not quite, she's very tight-lipped.

Goodluck I hope you pass this test
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by babyfaceafrica: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Silence cannot be misquoted.. People who mind their business live longer

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by gracie007: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok i have heard of him and read some of his articles.. @onyiiet no be your guy be this? on the matter sha just mind your business and God will give you wisdom.
tutidaplug:
haha.. he just told the truth as it is. I googled counselors near me.Temple's Counsel is his name
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by OdefaGirl(f): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are troubled for what you saw..... believe me, if you go ahead to tell the man, you will become more troubled about the outcome.......
Forget it, at least you've let it out with your partner... you should feel lighter with the whole burden.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Theory2022: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Report her...

Make peace blast you dia...

Thanks me letter
Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by silifx: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
thorpido:

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by valuedrvn: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sir just make sure you don't get engulfed with guilt.
tutidaplug:

I took the advice peeps but don't know if it was the right one he and my wife are giving me o. Conscience dey knack me no be small anytime i see the guy. I just tire.. This lagos na truly wah...

Re: I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'm sorry you had to pay for u to be told to mind your business. Something we would have told you here free of charge. I am curious though. There was a lock down in Lagos right? how did the said 'blesser ' circumvent the security..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SureHome Marriage Seminar On Forgiveness (April 2023) / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase / #IWD2022: Mamador Celebrates And Stands With Nigerian Women To Break The Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.