Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje (4092 Views)

Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Wow wow wow!!!

Was so surprised when Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome announced the transfer of our own very pastor Joe from CHRIST EMBASSY Bayelsa to ...

We love u so dearly sir.

You have truly been a son in God's vineyard.

Kudos!
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
crap

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Acekidc4(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
BullShiit

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
starlingslimnet:
crap
Acekidc4:
BullShiit
bad bellying since 1432. Ur view doesn't change anything.
Kudos pastor Joe
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Image123(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
From Bayelsa to Daura, Katsina ba? What's congratulatory about a transfer anyway, was he struggling or complaining over there?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Image123:
From Bayelsa to Daura, Katsina ba? What's congratulatory about a transfer anyway, was he struggling or complaining over there?
I don't expect a Nepious like you to understand
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Image123(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
I don't expect a Nepious like you to understand

There's nothing worth or worthy of understanding in your obsession. i understand what is important/needful.

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Image123:

There's nothing worth or worthy of understanding in your obsession. i understand what is important/needful.
I don't think u do. If u did understand that, then you should have understood that ur first comment was not relevant.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
I would have congratulated him if he was transferred to Borno or Yobe tongue that's were they really need the gospel.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Image123(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
I don't think u do. If u did understand that, then you should have understood that ur first comment was not relevant.

Your thoughts remain irrelevant, I'd leave you to your obsession. Have the last word.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
Wow wow wow!!!

Was so surprised when Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome announced the transfer of our own very pastor Joe from CHRIST EMBASSY Bayelsa to ...

We love u so dearly sir.

Kudos!
CONGRATULATIONS.
Extend my Regards
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Image123:

Your thoughts remain irrelevant, I'd leave you to your obsession. Have the last word.
thrash commenting is ur eccentricity, I'm not surprised, just SMH 4 u
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by tpiadotcom: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Canada or where?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
bible -thumping conmen everywhere
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by SalC: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!! Congratulations to him and may God always be with him, smiley

Abeg o he should remember to pay SirJohn before leaving, lipsrsealed

Gombs my brother, come rejoice with me o, Pastor Joe is moving in a higher frequency.

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Gombs(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Image123:

He's leaving Bayelsa to Osun, out of Necessity. The ministry sent him there to build up the state.

Christ Embassy has only 3 churches in Osun State, and a membership of less than 300 generally. (unbelievable huh? shocked)

He has an uphill task, and I know he'd succeed, judging from what I have seen him do in Bayelsa. His successes in Bayelsa is phenomenal.

Here's a man who built on water, fire gutted the first, he built again, the floods came... No shaking. He pastors over a hundred churches in Bayelsa, winning several awards, and presidential awards too.

A rugged soul winner, teacher, father (you can't imagine the number of people he's taken under his care, feeding, housing, paying fees both those in primary to those in the university), a gifted pastor with the healing anointing,yet he doesn't own a property in Bayelsa, not even a self contained.

When he gets to Osun (Lord knows I'm planning on porting grin, I want to be a part of the success story in Osun), he'd replicate what he's done in Bayelsa, over there, in no distant time, and we all shall witness it.

I pray for his success in Osun State, I believe heavily in him, Pastor Chris does, Rev Tom does, Evangelist Owase does ... And the ministry entirely.

I doff my hat for one of the most humble and well refined minister of the gospel I've come across. I'm glad I met him a couple of times, and partook in his services.

God bless you abundantly Pastor Joe. smiley

4 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Gombs:

He's leaving Bayelsa to Osun, out of Necessity. The ministry sent him there to build up the state.

Christ Embassy has only 3 churches in Osun State, and a membership of less than 300 generally. (unbelievable huh? shocked)

He has an uphill task, and I know he'd succeed, judging from what I have seen him do in Bayelsa. His successes in Bayelsa is phenomenal.

Here's a man who built on water, fire gutted the first, he built again, the floods came... No shaking. He pastors over a hundred churches in Bayelsa, winning several awards, and presidential awards too.

A rugged soul winner, teacher, father (you can't imagine the number of people he's taken under his care, feeding, housing, paying fees both those in primary to those in the university), a gifted pastor with the healing anointing,yet he doesn't own a property in Bayelsa, not even a self contained.

When he gets to Osun (Lord knows I'm planning on porting grin, I want to be a part of the success story in Osun), he'd replicate what he's done in Bayelsa, over there, in no distant time, and we all shall witness it.

I pray for his success in Osun State, I believe heavily in him, Pastor Chris does, Rev Tom does, Evangelist Owase does ... And the ministry entirely.

I doff my hat for one of the most humble and well refined minister of the gospel I've come across. I'm glad I met him a couple of times, and partook in his services.

In short oyakhilome is sending him there to promote his church business tongue I hear pastor agbaje is also good at staging miracles.

3 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by tpiadotcom: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Now we'll start hearing who is of what "origin".
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Gombs(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Alas, I'm enroute Oshogbo, I may post pics of the Church there... Here below is one of his services I was in attendance... This was on a Wednesday o. cheesy

Source: Taken with my Note 3. cool

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats grin

Sha hope you spread the good word.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by An2elect2(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Joe agbaje angry transferred to another place to spread his ministry of deception. Who still listens to such a man

God is watching all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
An2elect2:
Joe agbaje angry transferred to another place to spread his ministry of deception. Who still listens to such a man
God is watching all of you.
just as he's watching you too

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by haffaze777(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Joe agbaje! dat name sound like yahoo boi
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Image123(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gombs:

Thanks a lot, i appreciate the openness. I pray God helps him
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats my dear Pastor Joe...
Osun state is so fortunate to have you at this time.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats my dear Pastor Joe... Osun state is so fortunate to have you at this time.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by tpiadotcom: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2015
where is Pastor joagbaje from originally?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by 9ijaprince(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2015
i will really miss Pastor Joe personally,he is a very humble person.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Gombs(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:
where is Pastor joagbaje from originally?

Zion grin

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by hiousfiola(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Happy New Year of Spreading, we're spreading everywhere! Please can you help me with the exact address of Church @ Osogbo? Can't imagine myself elsewhere....thanks in anticipation
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Gombs(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
hiousfiola:
Happy New Year of Spreading, we're spreading everywhere! Please can you help me with the exact address of Church @ Osogbo? Can't imagine myself elsewhere....thanks in anticipation

I've sent you a mail... Kindly reply.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by appsdoubra(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2016
I was so surprised to hear that, I'm so full of joy that I left with him
seedgreen:
Wow wow wow!!!

We love u so dearly sir.

Kudos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons; Why People DON'T Worship God / How The Catholic Church Created Islam By DR. ALBERTO RIVERA / Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.