Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje (4094 Views)

Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by appsdoubra(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2016
Sometimes is very good when you just stay without saying anything because you don't have anything to say, do you know who Pastor Joe mean to people
? Do know the impact he has made in our lives? Please is better you say nothing .
Image123:
From Bayelsa to Daura, Katsina ba? What's congratulatory about a transfer anyway, was he struggling or complaining over there?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by appsdoubra(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2016
I can only pray for you, the bible says that how can they love you if they didn't love the Father which is in heaven (quote]

In short oyakhilome is sending him there to promote his church business tongue I hear pastor agbaje is also good at staging miracles. [/quote]
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by appsdoubra(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2016
Do you the bible at all, you are calling a man of God fake, iif you can only be with this man of God for just a week you will love him more than others and if you have that mean you have allowed the evil on the come into your heart and please find your way back before it gets too late
An2elect2:
Joe agbaje angry transferred to another place to spread his ministry of deception. Who still listens to such a man

God is watching all of you.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by seedgreen(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2016
appsdoubra:
I was so surprised to hear that, I'm so full of joy that I left with him
tats great......how's the ministry in Osogbo
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by Image123(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2016
appsdoubra:
Sometimes is very good when you just stay without saying anything because you don't have anything to say, do you know who Pastor Joe mean to people
? Do know the impact he has made in our lives? Please is better you say nothing .

You should have followed this your advice and shut up, even Jo is not offended, wetin come be your own?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje by SujiAndrew(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Christian Romance Novel. Is It For Real? / Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.