Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN (37259 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by feldido(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Actions speaks louder than words.

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
jayfolarin:
Pdp has ruined this country in no little ways. Only if buhari had been our president in between 2003 - 2011. WE HOPE STILL
Buhari who is still meditating on who to appoint as ministers because godfathers in apc have hold him hostage. He has not even kickstart his campaign promises. It is like you are high on monkey tail.

2 Likes

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Buahri...
Who is that?

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Kangol99(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Say Buhari!!! Kudos PMB

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Lordaweezy: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Sai buhari ;DSai buhari
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by joe4christ(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Proud of you PMB
Kangol99:
Say Buahri!!! Kudos PMB
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by ambac2bust: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Biafrans let's meet www..com/forum
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Lukmann(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2015
grin Baba ride on..anybody wey say nigeria no go beta na him skin we go use do doormat .....
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by iidibaraya(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Man of mission nad vission love u our dear president carry go
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by hadizasaf: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Get the 2015 iWatch(Gold/Waterproof edition)

Free delivery
Pay on delivery

Konga.com/ks

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by dekdek: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2015
The General surely knows what he is doing.
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by journerman(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Indeed Nigerians rob themselves of hope and good governance for 8 years by not voting in PMB in 2007. You can see this man understands what it is to run a country. There's hope afterall. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by mohisi: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
jayfolarin:
Pdp has ruined this country in no little ways. Only if buhari had been our president in between 2003 - 2011. WE HOPE STILL
my bros this biafra party called PDP will never rule nigeria again,PMB carry go we r with u

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Anseth(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Our president should swallow is pride and come back home. It's not only degrading that the president of Africa's giant go hat in hand soliciting cordiality from a morally condescended country like America but very humiliating to know that Obama jetted out of the country leaving the president and his entourage. If you visit my home and I leave you in to visit someone else, it means you are not welcome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by taofeektaiwo(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
I think he's sure to deliver on his promises
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by candidbabe(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
So the disrespect to the laws of the country is dated to ten years back?
What about twenty years back during the time of IBB and ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR?
BUHARIIIII God will judge you.
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Jovie: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
May the change truly come...
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by harry509: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Ermmmm! He decided to handle Amapour differently and also take on VoA in a more comprehensive way.
Amapour could be very troublesome and probing.
Dont mind her
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Anseth(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.naij.com/495904-president-buhari-interviewed-by-voice-of-america.html

Our president should swallow is pride and come
back home.
It's not only degrading that the president of Africa's
giant go hat in hand soliciting cordiality from a
morally condescended country like America but very
humiliating to know that Obama jetted out of the
country leaving the president and his entourage. If
you visit my home and I leave you in to visit
someone else, it means you are not welcome!
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
This man should let his actions speaks.He is too loquacious.
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by benefitzte: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Baba one chance I no see Cameroon mentioned in your joint task of instead na Benin Republic I deh see here o.
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by arsetalks(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
ochallo:
I thought this buhari man is a former general, so why all of a sudden has he now become a talkative.This administration has talked and talked, posted messages on social media, blamed the former administration for everything and yet have not done anything, other than waste our money to go to America, which the former administration has already done.

I know i didn't want GEJ to continue because although he had good intentions, he was obviously weak to control the affairs of the country, but i was skeptical to the high heavens about this baba one chance and his cohorts of greedy politicians and so far, he has done nothing but prove he has no direction. He had better do something fast before the change in government benefits that we are seeing end completely.
What you pained anti one Nigeria call talk talk is called carrying the citizenry along.

At this point in our history ONE COUNTRY, we need hope, we need BELIEF if talking and talking and talking some more will give us the hope we so desperately need, so be it.

He has been talking yes, and he has been walking the talk as well.

Let me as you, how many MW did PDP add to the national grid in the last 5 years. How many has been added in PMB's administration?

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2015
If I were the president of Nigeria,I would mind the kind of interviews I grant these Americans and mind the kind of information I give out. It's like giving out your plans and secrets to the enemy. Kokoro ti onje éfo,ara éfo lo wa
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by mandax: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
All the same, Buhari has fooled Nigerians right from the very begging that Buhari joined Nigeria Army without requisite O'Level qualification.
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by nickyvil: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
I respect our president so much but I'm losing trust in him each days that goes by,.. I never thought an ex military will keep talking talking and talking with out actions. You say this today and next day you contradict it. I still won't say our president is working or taking us on the right track until He shows he cares about us by letting charity begins at home. Work first on your party and leaders have a system to make them powerless.

1 Like

Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by ArodewilliamsT: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
jayfolarin:

Just calm down Bubuhari will be the President of Oduarewastan till 2088 and his son shall take over. Insha Allahu!
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
ochallo:
I thought this buhari man is a former general, so why all of a sudden has he now become a talkative.This administration has talked and talked, posted messages on social media, blamed the former administration for everything and yet have not done anything, other than waste our money to go to America, which the former administration has already done.

I know i didn't want GEJ to continue because although he had good intentions, he was obviously weak to control the affairs of the country, but i was skeptical to the high heavens about this baba one chance and his cohorts of greedy politicians and so far, he has done nothing but prove he has no direction. He had better do something fast before the change in government benefits that we are seeing end completely .

I laugh... cheesy
Re: What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN by BraniacX(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
jayfolarin:

And before 1999 Nigeria was paradise abi?

Hypocrites and Sycophants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC / Fani Kayode Blasts Emir Sanusi / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.