Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) (57333 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by mayordj4real: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
It bothers me how people give testimony in church cos dy got a visa to travel overseas.......thus is absurd n stupidity at its best.......av u Eva seen a white man give testimony of visa procurement in d church.......BLACK MAN MENTALITY
WHY WONT YOU GIVE TESTIMONY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE PASSED THROUGH IN LIFE? NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO AMERICA,
WHEN YOU MOVE TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL, YOU THANK GOD.

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Kezmanto: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
God is great
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Rexeffiom(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
adanduka:
I tap into this testimony.
Do I hear an Amen!
Amen
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by geedup(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
When did going to USA become a miracle or a hand of God effect when the blacks are crying everyday of white supremacists advocating for blacks to leave the USA. And someone is saying food is cheaper there than Nigeria when a certain group of people are wailing over unlabeled foods that are Genetically Modified (GMOs). Foods that are causing so much sickness and cancers to the residents. And currently the main man obama has legalized gay marriage. When God wan do wetin Him do for Sodom and Gomorrah, you go dey there dey reason miracle( na God do am for me). i wont be surprised some will say bad belle alert. Truth is a choking pill but it widens your consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Esdb3: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
braine:
Good for them. But I really dont see how an American Green card is a blessing tho.

Like if you are given the opportunity it won't be an upgrade for you. And it is actually the state he was in that makes it a blessing.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by petermoses: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na from where u come ? America and naija na mate ? I jst taya for u o
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by komek(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
They have ruin this country to the extent that the level of our inferiority complex is becoming so high.

When someone gets a visa to other countries of the world, they go to their various places of worship to gv testimony.

The situation of this country is just bad.

Can an American be this happy cos he is just coming to know one continent called Africa? SMH.

Now Buhari and co came with CHANGE slogan , yet they are making our case look so hopeless. All he does with his entourage is to tour the world.

What is really happening.

4 Likes

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by annielady(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
The unchangable GOD! I tap from this testimony
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by pappilo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Green card wey na from gambling (lottery)

Abegi!
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Ifyjuli25(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
I tap this blessing IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by nnofaith: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is it the same god that you guys have been praying to for boko haram? This your god only solves easy problems.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
mayordj4real:

WHY WONT YOU GIVE TESTIMONY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE PASSED THROUGH IN LIFE? NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO AMERICA,
WHEN YOU MOVE TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL, YOU THANK GOD.
.........hey if your next level is to travel to america then you are purely stupid......sorry 4 d insult ...buh DTS just Hw I feel about us statement
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by nnemmpi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
adanduka:
Do I hear an Amen!

Amen
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Phiniz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
adanduka:
Do I hear an Amen!
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ProdigyLoco(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
only in Nigeria, we thank God for leaving our country

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Relocating to Texas is a testimony?
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by odinese(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
I tap to dis testimony..

Amen
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Sunseeker: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
My friend went to da Consulate and was offered visa for Iran and possibly Jamaica ...
its ok it go betta ! shocked
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by RealEstate36: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
[i][/i]i tap ur blessing injesus name.... Amen[img]i tap ur blessing injesus name.... Amen[/img]i tap ur blessing injesus name.... Amen
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by flyforall: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Praise God all day everyday
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=segtak25 post=36184521]

source : http://streetgist.com/who-says-god-can-not-change-your-story-photo/

[/quotie]I can't help but notice..na only 4 Nigeria person dey go church go give testimony say he dey leave he own country..I don't think Americans do that.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by makaveli1(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2015
braine:
Good for them. But I really dont see how an American Green card is a blessing tho.
Heheh, imagine, God de bless u by helping you to relocate to a country that has boldly upheld one of the greatest abormination before God as part of their legal way of life. After all our dear Majek fashek get the same green card.

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Pidggin(f): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2015
To the OP, congratulations! But relocating to Sodom and Gomorah a.k.a USA is not advisable.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Sigo86(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2015
braine:

With d kine suffering wey dey dis country... oh boy, na blessing o.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Sigo86(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2015
victorazy:
As if Texas na heaven.
I wish ppl chase heaven the way they chase visas

Chasing Heaven wen e neva ready 2die

U can't be serious!
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by EBIXANDRA(f): 3:00am On Jul 24, 2015
matt 8:28-29 When Jesus came to the territory of Gadara on the other side of the lake, he was met by two men who came out of the burial caves there. These men had demons in them and were so fierce that no one dared travel on that road. At once they screamed, “What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?”

NOTE: Even demons know about judgement day and the punishment that awaits them, you that call yourself a Christian, do you still deceive yourself by saying there is nothing like rapture, judgement, heaven or hell?
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Lovechyld101(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Has wiZkid talk in Ojuelegbe ,, Ti isu eni ba dele afi owo boje.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by seunoni34(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2015
braine:
Thought I was the only one who feels this way
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by seunoni34(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2015
bettercreature:
It can not be worse,America is not that bad and foods are the cheapest thing in America unlike Nigeria
You've definitely not been to America
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by braine(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Sigo86:

With d kine suffering wey dey dis country... oh boy, na blessing o.
How do you know that theres no suffering where they're going?
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by julie89(f): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Indeed I tap into the testimony........my miracle job awaits me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.