Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) (57378 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Sigo86(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
braine:
How do you know that theres no suffering where they're going?

Don't compair sleep with death... They're far different entirely.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by mrZENographer: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/who-says-god-can-not-change-your-story-photo/

If there's a place u should not go to in these endtimes, it U.S.A the modern Sodom and Gomorrah. Instead go dubai or other places.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ModiKen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Make una go; we would stay and do our best to repair Nigeria.

If everybody leaves who would fix the country and enjoy it.

I have no other country to call mine except Nigeria.

I would rather be a lion in the jungle than be a dog in the city.

I no wan see una leg for this country when tins don dey work for us ooo; make una no kom bck dey claim "Nigeria, my country, is the best place on earth". Tah!!! Sharap ur mouth!!!

Thank God I don see your face, na slap I go take close that mouth wey you go use yarn rubbish.

BTW, everybody dey congratulate u on the "green card" level, but nobody dey ask which work you wan go do there.

Hope say no be washing of plate or cleaning of toilet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
mayordj4real:

BAD BELLE, I NO SURE SAY YOU DON EVER TRAVEL OUT OF NIJA, NA THIS LEVEL YOU GO REMAIN, AS U KNOW REJOICE WITH SOMETHING GOOD.

Bros! If I don't have anything to travel out for why should I travel?

In MI voice "we don't win cars, we buy them"

I travel to any country I want even the juju from ur village can't prevail.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by mayordj4real: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.........hey if your next level is to travel to america then you are purely stupid......sorry 4 d insult ...buh DTS just Hw I feel about us statement

ODE, mumu, oponu, sorry for the insult, just that you don't know how to talk, everyone has their one challenges in life, anywhere can be good for anyone to live in, depending on the situation of things. I don't know how much you have travelled round Nigeria, you need to see how some people are suffering and smiling, so if you see opportunity to travel to a greener pasture, won't you appreciate it. Think wide.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
mayordj4real:

ODE, mumu, oponu, sorry for the insult, just that you don't know how to talk, everyone has their one challenges in life, anywhere can be good for anyone to live in, depending on the situation of things. I don't know how much you have travelled round Nigeria, you need to see how some people are suffering and smiling, so if you see opportunity to travel to a greener pasture, won't you appreciate it. Think wide.
........ sorry Mr MUMU impersonified ........ pray to God to make u a better person so that you can change ur country instead of u running away from it !!!!!!
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by mayordj4real: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Grow up.
ideatoprince18:
.........hey if your next level is to travel to america then you are purely stupid......sorry 4 d insult ...buh DTS just Hw I feel about us statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.