Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) (57350 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by jmoore(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
I thought someone was raised from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by TolaniLuv: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't understand! If didn't apply for the visa lottery how can you win? Which one b miracle? You were choose by luck or chance. Because you applied for it. I don't see any miracle for dis kind thing. Miracle b say you no play the visa lottery and you won by miracle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by StPete: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by am0sn0nyu: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

and people like this will be insulting america and gays on NL. what are you going to do there? why not remain in Nigeria so that you can go to heaven.?

Hypocrites, i know that one on hat have said a lot bad about america and gays...now you going to meet them.
No mind them ja re

Nigerians would pass exam that he/she even cheated or bribed their way through...Na God win

Nigerians would do yawu-yawu...Na God win'

For a long time now I have understood that 80% of Nigerians are hypocrites who pretend to know God, talk God, eat God, breathe God, sweat God, disrespect God every seconds....whereas their lifestyle and mentality is so twisted and unrighteous

It's like a poverty stricken Armenian is granted a green visa to Canada and the next he does is to credit it on God. No Europeans or latinos would do that despite some of them still believe in the lies of religion. BTW which God sef, there are countless number of Gods

Ofcourse I know this cats are referring to the God of the Jewish people : YAHWEH
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
braine:
Good for them. But I really dont see how an American Green card is a blessing tho.
to most people its a great thing,worthy of praising God for, as OP rightly did..... Remember all fingers aint equal,to u its nothing ,while to some its a great thing,final thing God is to be praised in any circumstance ....cheers

2 Likes

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by peeta89(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
braine:
Good for them. But I really dont see how an American Green card is a blessing tho.
If it's not a blessing what do you call it?

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chiadikaobi:
God is great

Baba i troway cap give you

You will do it for me
Abi.... Masses Prayer grin
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ghostofsparta(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Dts wat a bad governance can cause ma bro, if naija dey OK will peeps be happy travlin 2 hustle in anoda man's land? Or ow many times av we seen oyinbo man givin testimony cos he got a naija visa
As for me I don't wish to travel out of my Yorubaland if there can just be just 2 social infrastructures: stable electricity and good roads. Wetin I wan go dey do for abroad, I fit go visit come back that is even if I like. But you see these lots trooping to overseas with their hypocrisy "white people have lost their way with God" yet they queue and drool to obtain their visas for greener pastures.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
braine:
you thought you made a comment, not knowing you just displayed your poverty.

*quote me if am right*
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Bonapart(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
I connect myself and family into this marvellous light in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by iammrjohnson(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
make i borrow u projector use am project d projection fr market women nxt time u wan go buy sumtin
blueseacats:
The good news is that Nigeria is projected to be among the 20 best economies by 2030. In my opinion that the real testimony.

p.s: a testimony is as determined by the recipient and not the onlooker/witness. to me,he's just going to hustle on a new ground under the most conspicous skeptism and racism plus 'yansh-ism'..bt to him,it's a miracle,congrats to him
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by pimplucious: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol black man mentality. Cuz u got a visa to America u decide to give testimony? Ok go and live there to know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by entparrot(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
American green card is a curse, you going to a country where you will see your fellow man kissing another man, and you're still calling it God's blessing.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by macminista(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
I tap into ur testtimony...this yr is my yr
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
thousands of people never had school cert nor 1st degree but are employers to millions of people. when God decides to change your story from your present level to a higher and comfortable level, only then will you know that it is good to be persistent and fully trust Him. it only takes just a second for one's glory to transform.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by asiwaju: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
God is always merciful and Great,but a US Green Card is not a big deal,Please leave God out of this,i sincerely wish you well.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
which of the gods did it?
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by pimplucious: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
tintingz:
Its all about working hard and having faith.

We can't tell, we don't know maybe he/she has business doing there or that's where God will bless his/her business.

Its kinda a blessing to the person.

Haha God did not bless u in ur own land it is in another mans land he will bless u?

My brother baba God blessing no no location. He can decide to bless u anywhere andbanytime regardless
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by chrisgush: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Halleluyah
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by soleexx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
God pls I'm begging you don't abandon me!!

I want to receive my Testimony Today Teusday july 23rd 2015

In Jesun name

Amen!!!...

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by ghostofsparta(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
thousands of people never had school cert nor 1st degree but are employers to millions of people. when God decides to change your story from your present level to a higher and comfortable level, only then will you know that it is good to be persistent and fully trust Him. it only takes just a second for one's glory to transform.
Mr. Engineer Jacuzzi...all the engineering knowledge you know today came from scientists and technologists in foreign countries who doesn't believe in God or the supernatural and you like the rest of self-righteous hyprocitical Nigerian who believe in the God of the Jews and Arab, Yahweh aka Jehovah and Allah respectively, please tell us why and how they've helped us in Nigeria while you neglect and forfeit the true working and functional Gods of our native lands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2660992_wp20150703006copy_jpegbf6f86e8f2cffc6f18fba28ad9ebdbb2

2 Likes

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by tintingz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
pimplucious:

Haha God did not bless u in ur own land it is in another mans land he will bless u?

My brother baba God blessing no no location. He can decide to bless u anywhere andbanytime regardless
Do you if his/her is destined to make it in another man's land?

We all have our destiny.

That's why its good to change location, explore.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by braine(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Midehi, Your opinion is irrelevant to me. Go look for your type to say nonsense to. undecided
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by An2elect2(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Really! Is this how low we've brought GOD.
You went to U.S and so flying what?
shi.t!!!!!
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by izaray(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
I tap into ur blessings too. Only God has d final say in every1's situation! Dis month of July must vomit all my long waiting miracles and testimonies IJN Amen.
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Chivasex: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
TolaniLuv:
I don't understand! If didn't apply for the visa lottery how can you win? Which one b miracle? You were choose by luck or chance. Because you applied for it. I don't see any miracle for dis kind thing. Miracle b say you no play the visa lottery and you won by miracle grin

hey if amongst billions of people that apply for visa lottery he gets selected, that indeed is a miracle do not hate
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Chivasex: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
congrats my brother, like you have already been advised please rep 9ja well. Do not be like them
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by sunnyman01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
A word from God is enough to change every situation. I tap into this testimony. Father bless me too, Amen !
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
ghostofsparta:

As for me I don't wish to travel out of my Yorubaland if there can just be just 2 social infrastructures: stable electricity and good roads. Wetin I wan go dey do for abroad, I fit go visit come back that is even if I like. But you see these lots trooping to overseas with their hypocrisy "white people have lost their way with God" yet they queue and drool to obtain their visas for greener pastures.

Your head dey dia bro, too many opportunities in this country if persn sabi him way..instead of fasting and prayin for green card, why cnt we pray for a better country instead..that'll be e better testimony, not this

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by gabbidonb(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good for you n family;but I feel saddened that our brothers see getting a green card as an achievement it just shows the mediocre standards they set for themselves. God bless us all
Re: Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good testimony. My advise for you. always remember God and don't forget that He created Adam & Eve, and not AdAM and STEVE. I have said much.

More wealth as you continue to obey God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.