Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (939371 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
what do you mean by resident visa?

I dnt really know but someone told me that there is a visa called "driver resident"

I really need the best method..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:

I dnt really know but someone told me that there is a visa called "driver resident"

I really need the best method..
that's what we are saying.

Which one be driver resident again?

Employment visa
Tourist/business/study/visit visa.

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
that's what we are saying.

Which one be driver resident again?

Employment visa
Tourist/business/study/visit visa.

I don't know what you are talking about.
Nawah o..

This can't be one chance, please what is the best way for me to get employment visa for him?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:

Nawah o..
don't fall victim. .

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
mehn.....

this place is getting hot...well it makes it interesting the more grin grin grin

grabs popcorn...following
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
OlowoB:
mehn.....

this place is getting hot...well it makes it interesting the more grin grin grin

grabs popcorn...following
What happened? Why are the comments hidden?

I'm really enjoying the drama too sad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hartson(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
so many hidden quotes,seems this house is full of hatred.why?this should be a formidable house where questions are asked,instant and direct answers are given.just straight to the point.no dolling.Plz lets discourage accusation and counter-accusation here.Always be positive in all you do things will turn in your favour.cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What happened? Why are the comments hidden?

I'm really enjoying the drama too sad

The comments are hidden cos MOD is present in the building grin

But to be honest, without the little side comments and sometimes exchange of words...the thread will be boring. Continues taking popcorn and looks up to see Agarawu smiling.

Agarawu..care for some popcorn grin?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
OlowoB:

The comments are hidden cos MOD is present in the building grin

But to be honest, without the little side comments and sometimes exchange of words...the thread will be boring. Continues taking popcorn and looks up to see Agarawu smiling.

Agarawu..care for some popcorn grin?
I don't want popcorn, just give me sugarcane grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Halimacurves:
Please people here if you are lazy please don't come to UAE in search of a job. If you have high taste please don't come here in search of jobs...if you think UAE is a get rich quick scheme you will fail...not everyone here in this thread knows a single truth about UAE here and those who are on ground are assured different experiences daily...don't believe what everyone is saying here...some people here haven't been to UAE so how can they know anything other than readups. ..focus on positive quotes here but be ready to face reality....if you start poor here but you have zeal and energy and industry ...plus capital,luck and the Grace of The Almighty I promise you you will have opportunities to go to UK...Canada or USA and you will decline it....

I know cos I am here...I won't say what I am worth but I will tell you I'm Nigerian and I'm not doing menial work as is claimed we all here in UAE do...even those who are doing such are making great strides to become bigger and I know they will succeed...

Many may seem confused but please be wise...

I love you...
That's all that came to mind while reading all your comments. You really understand things clearly. Thanks for clarifying things to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
I don't want popcorn, just give me sugarcane grin

ok o grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:

Nawah o..

This can't be one chance, please what is the best way for me to get employment visa for him?

The Europe and North Africa based UAE counsellors couldn't answer this. I follow your South Korea thread where you are doing a great job.

To answer your question, when someone talks about buying a residence visa what they mean is this: a person or his/her proxy approaches a company based here, especially small organizations and make a deal with them to be under their company sponsorship. In this arrangement, instead of the company to pay you salary you will pay them an agreed amount which is usually more expensive in the first visa and cheaper in subsequent renewals after 2 years. The cost for this varies from the position that will be assigned to you, to the relationship you have with the company but most times it's more expensive than any other UAE visa arrangement. This example highlights how position affects the price: if your visa is sponsored as a waiter there is no way you will expect it to be the same cost with the one you are listed as a manager with big salary which will enable you open a bank account, travel almost visa free to some countries, sponsor your wife, family and friends according to the salary listed on the contract they prepared the visa with.

This visa is mostly for people who have their own business, want to be independent of any company, people who are just seeking a way to live in the UAE legally without working for anyone, people who want to use this to build a good profile with the aim of migrating to another country or even people who wants to take their time while they prepare and search for their dream job.

What can these people do to make money while they are here:

1) Become cargo or visa agents.

2) Buy goods and send to Nigeria.

3) Source goods for people from here (especially cars and car parts).

4) Open UAE bank account, use the cheque to rent house and make bed space out of it, or sublet to illegals, have access to loans for business, open African restaurants or beer parlour in their rented apartments.(not legal)

5) Do part time skilled or unskilled jobs eg
a) Security: they will build their body, register through a security company and obtain DPS and start doing event security and bouncers. Their pay is per hour and they make reasonable amount of money.
b) Private teachers.
c) Technicians
d) part time unskilled job which pays the minimum of about 8 Dirhams per hour or fixed daily pay of about 100 Dirhams however this kind of job is not always constant and you will be prepared to do almost any type of job from Cleaning, packaging, waiter, bar man, sales, kitchen helper and so on.
d) Skilled professionals who want to freelance.

6) Rent a car and start a private taxi.

and so on

Most of the big boys in Dubai who lives here legally yet not working for anyone and doesn't have their own company are on this type of visa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
hope those on ground in dubai help newly arrived fellow Nigerians in terms of jobs...accommodation and adjustment without tribal or religious bias because been new in a foreign land without familiar faces no be joke o........i really wish there's a forum in dubai where new arrivals can seek help to avoid making mistake that would rob them of one or two yrs of their lives because of bad decision or employment......because i wan land soon and i know no anybody pls those on ground help a brother out oo in terms of job and accommodation and God will reward u o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
europe4sure:
hope those on ground in dubai help newly arrived fellow Nigerians in terms of jobs...accommodation and adjustment without tribal or religious bias because been new in a foreign land without familiar faces no be joke o........i really wish there's a forum in dubai where new arrivals can seek help to avoid making mistake that would rob them of one or two yrs of their lives because of bad decision or employment......because i wan land soon and i know no anybody pls those on ground help a brother out oo in terms of job and accommodation and God will reward u o

Seconded..i think there should be groups like this on all these developed countries to help support first timers. it will help them settle in easily.

Just that some bad people may also take advantage of this avenue in duping them (money go plenty for jolly just enter foreign land hand grin)

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ ugsams....

very nice points up there....really really expository.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:
Hello my people, I wanted to help a close friend to move to Dubai and be working there while but I will want him to leave from Dubai to another country in a year or two, what is the best Visa?

Is it possible that his employer will let him travel after a year or two?

What is the best way to get resident visa?

Huh Dollar chairman,

Na you dey ask of dubai visa?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2016
hartson:
so many hidden quotes,seems this house is full of hatred.why?this should be a formidable house where questions are asked,instant and direct answers are given.just straight to the point.no dolling.Plz lets discourage accusation and counter-accusation here.Always be positive in all you do things will turn in your favour.cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2016
ugsams:

The Europe and North Africa based UAE counsellors couldn't answer this. I follow your South Korea thread where you are doing a great job.

To answer your question, when someone talks about buying a residence visa what they mean is this: a person or his/her proxy approaches a company based here, especially small organizations and make a deal with them to be under their company sponsorship. In this arrangement, instead of the company to pay you salary you will pay them an agreed amount which is usually more expensive in the first visa and cheaper in subsequent renewals after 2 years. The cost for this varies from the position that will be assigned to you, to the relationship you have with the company but most times it's more expensive than any other UAE visa arrangement. This example highlights how position affects the price: if your visa is sponsored as a waiter there is no way you will expect it to be the same cost with the one you are listed as a manager with big salary which will enable you open a bank account, travel almost visa free to some countries, sponsor your wife, family and friends according to the salary listed on the contract they prepared the visa with.

This visa is mostly for people who have their own business, want to be independent of any company, people who are just seeking a way to live in the UAE legally without working for anyone, people who want to use this to build a good profile with the aim of migrating to another country or even people who wants to take their time while they prepare and search for their dream job.

What can these people do to make money while they are here:

1) Become cargo or visa agents.

2) Buy goods and send to Nigeria.

3) Source goods for people from here (especially cars and car parts).

4) Open UAE bank account, use the cheque to rent house and make bed space out of it, or sublet to illegals, have access to loans for business, open African restaurants or beer parlour in their rented apartments.(not legal)

5) Do part time skilled or unskilled jobs eg
a) Security: they will build their body, register through a security company and obtain DPS and start doing event security and bouncers. Their pay is per hour and they make reasonable amount of money.
b) Private teachers.
c) Technicians
d) part time unskilled job which pays the minimum of about 8 Dirhams per hour or fixed daily pay of about 100 Dirhams however this kind of job is not always constant and you will be prepared to do almost any type of job from Cleaning, packaging, waiter, bar man, sales, kitchen helper and so on.
d) Skilled professionals who want to freelance.

6) Rent a car and start a private taxi.

and so on

Most of the big boys in Dubai who lives here legally yet not working for anyone and doesn't have their own company are on this type of visa.

Nice one bro

10000likes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Alot of people in uae will be able to help you to an extent but for jobs that won't be an easy task...also be mindful in uae nija guys don't help for free and mostly have tbeir own personal interests while doing so...all the info you need is here and you can just skim through the unnecessary parts and plan...
europe4sure:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2016
uchman:

Huh Dollar chairman,

Na me o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2016
uchman:

Huh Dollar chairman,

Na me o..u wan help me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:28am On Apr 05, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Who's in Dubai here by the way? I'm still seriously job hunting. I got a security job that will pay me 1800 dirhams + benefits(accommodation,transportation and health insurance) but they are insisting I deposit 1000 dirhams first for them to start my employment visa process first. What do you think?
who are the they. The agent or the company itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.